Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,104 members, 7,867,172 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language (6798 Views)

Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 2:42am On Aug 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ boko

Abeg where to you go to study[b] Ashaworism[/b] grin grin grin o Nothing way I no go hear for NL grin grin grin grin

at sleezy8 commercial school of ashaworism and ashawology
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2009
boko_haram:

at sleezy8 commercial school of ashaworism and ashawology

be quiet please, you make no sense
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 2:46am On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso:

is it true that Adultery is part of the Yoruba Culture? because i know about that, if Benin gurls are gud in sucking cock that is nice because i don lipsrsealed without, grin  so my guy find another way to yab my Babes abeg UP BENIN GIRLS, UNA TOO MUCH

OBA GHA TO KPERE, ISE!!!!!!!!

don't mind the  stupid sleezy idiot and his generalisations
He may even be the product of incest since it also runs in his area from what we see and hear.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 3:00am On Aug 06, 2009
lol my family is more important than yours lol go to sleep jare
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by OgidiBoy(m): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol my family is more important than yours lol go to sleep jare

Is that why you'll commit incest with each other shocked shocked shocked Dude pls don't expose your family secrets on NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2009
if i just said we Bleep edo and ibo babes how is that incest please be quiet you sound dumb
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 3:08am On Aug 06, 2009
i dont kno why im here arguin with you people, cause outside nigeria people dont kno the difference between tribes and they will say that nigerian girls are ugly so it doesn't matter good night
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 3:27am On Aug 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

i dont kno why im here arguin with you people, cause outside nigeria people dont kno the difference between tribes and they will say that nigerian girls are ugly so it doesn't matter good night

You're slowly coming back to your senses.
Ewu
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 3:34am On Aug 06, 2009

no nor sleep make you dey argue blind argument,, i prefer Hausa Girls than the Yorubas because dem dey shit for house Ugly Race
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2009
They should shit on your head instead
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 4:02am On Aug 06, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts

They should shit on your head instead

You guys should be ashamed of urselves

it's only a Yoruba Governor that has Toilet in his Agenda , why? cool

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Ijawman(m): 5:08am On Aug 06, 2009
Akala awarded the public toilets to prevent/reduce the FACT that his people shit all over the place, not having toilets in their houses
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2009
Akala awarded the public toilets to prevent/reduce the FACT that his people shit all over the place, not having toilets in their houses

Even in the State house of Assembly? it is their way of life my broda not that they don't have Toilets, at least it is left for the rest South-West Governors to Emulate Akara Akala Style grin
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Ijawman(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2009
You mean even with the 25M toilets, they will still shit all over the damn place? The people worry sha!
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 5:23am On Aug 06, 2009
You mean even with the 25M toilets, they will still [b]shit [/b]all over the damn place? The people worry sha!

A Pig is always a pig, i think the Federal Government should Partner with South-Western States on those kind of Projects instead of embarking on road projects, let there be Toilets in all the roads in the West that should be a welcome development, Ugly Bitches

The Finest Governor Nigeria has ever Produced is from the Niger-Delta, the Only Miss World that has come out of Naija is from the Niger-Delta and i can continue with more testimonies,  cool
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by blacksta(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso:

You mean even with the 25M toilets, they will still [b]shit [/b]all over the damn place? The people worry sha!

A Pig is always a pig, i think the Federal Government should Partner with South-Western States on those kind of Projects instead of embarking on road projects, let there be Toilets in all the roads in the West that should be a welcome development, Ugly Bitches

[b]The Finest Governor Nigeria has ever Produced is from the Niger-Delta, the Only Miss World that has come out of Naija is from the Niger-Delta and i can continue with [/b]more testimonies, cool

With all the highlighted above your people are still living below the poverty line, mass umemployment and mass illiteracy. And all u can worry about is finest Governor and Miss Nigeria.

You are bigger fool than i thought.

I cry for this Nation.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by presido1: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2009
blacksta:

With all the highlighted above your people are still living below the poverty line, mass umemployment and mass illiteracy. And all u can worry about is finest Governor and Miss Nigeria.
You are bigger fool than i thought.I cry for this Nation.
You mean Niger delta or Nigeria in general.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2009
edos and ijaw are poor as fuckin shit lol i mean igbos and yorubas are poor but not like the niger delta area.

boastin!! miss world bring anything back for you poor fools in the niger delta?

and to tell the truth ive seen finer babes then that agbani chick like foreal. please dont get big headed over a chick that doesnt kno you and a governor that didn't do shit for you guys.

scale 1-10 agbani is like a 7-8

i mean the finest chcicks aren't nigerian period lmfao
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by presido1: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2009
@sjeezy8
I quoted blacksta and you replied as if both of you are the same person. Pls clerify grin grin grin

sjeezy8:

edos and ijaw are poor as fuckin shit lol i mean igbos and yorubas are poor but not like the niger delta area.
Do you have any stats to prove this? or did u just post it out of hatred.?
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2009
i wasnt talkin to you
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2009
and we see it go to niger delta no need for stats no time for it
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by blacksta(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2009
presido1:

You mean Niger delta or Nigeria in general.

In this context  - i am talikin about ND - but in another sensible post my reference will be to Nigeria as a whole.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2009
love thy neighbour as thyself
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by beystwin: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2009
Rita's spoken English is better than that of 70% of Nigerian women, what is the point of this topic again?
Plus she is a very pretty girl, especially when she smiles. I love that girl.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2009
@beystwin

Rita's spoken English is better than that of 70% of Nigerian women, what is the point of this topic again? Huh
Plus she is a very pretty girl, especially when she smiles. I love that girl.

You have spoken like a Real Nigerian, Not like this smelling ass holes,
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2009

You remember Atlas Cove? that's what you idiots get in return cool
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
somebody awarded a contract to build toilets, and these pit latrine experts are still complaining?

abi they dont have toilets in their LGAs? No wonder- bush na the best toilet.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
somebody awarded a contract to build toilets, and these pit latrine experts are still complaining?

abi they dont have toilets in their LGAs? No wonder- bush na the best toilet.

Woe unto u tpia, go to Benin and see what Oshiomole is doing

Make una dey Build Toilet when no water to Flush am, Ugly RACE
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso:

Woe unto u tpia, go to Benin and see what Oshiomole is doing

Make una dey Build Toilet when no water to Flush am, Ugly RACE

oya list am nah, instead of criticizing another state which you've probably never set foot in your whole life.

How do you know there's no water to flush, idiot? You never heard of borehole, I see cheesy

You're such an illiterate. cheesy

Ugly race- better look closer to home. wink Check your village.

I'm sure if you even post your photo here the internet will blackout from your ugliness.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
no rejoinder yet?
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
I'm sure if you even post your photo here the internet will blackout from your ugliness.

Post your own pics too na  grin

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
^^who dash you undecided

liar!

so you were busy searching the web for a suitable picture, abi cheesy

We all know once we've seen Rita we've seen you grin

and stop lying: you're not Bini- you're Ijaw or Ijoid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Blames Failure In Neco On English Premier League / Ilorin Queen Of The Night / Minister, Aregbesola Disagree Over FG’s Fertiliser Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.