Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) (34132 Views)

Paul Okoye And Son, Andre Step Out In Matching Oufit (photo) / Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities' Kids Step Out In Their Cultural Outfit For Cultural Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by george93(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
M400:
O boy!!!!! Lola's gene make sense for dis children body. Just imagine if peter married a dark girl, e children go just be like mercy Johnson children.#just saying my mind oo,no offence#
that is y it is good for dark guys to marry fair ladies(nt bleached) n fair ladies to look for dark compatible guys.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by dozai: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
kennygee:
The Okoyes are taking over Tonto Dikeh and Olajumoke's and snakes spots on FP
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Praizekeyz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Olamipapa:

Here I am for you. Let's get along and you will forever appreciate dual relationship with me and thank your Creator and I believe I would also do the same having you in my life...
lolz comon y did u took it so serious? We are just here to catch fun mhen...lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Dalyricz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

in fact I'll marry a chocolate/dark man tongue

cute kids

Hello, how come I can't quote or comment on your diary? Really annoying
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

in fact I'll marry a chocolate/dark man

cute kids

Hello, how come I can't quote or comment on your diary? Really annoying :p
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Olamipapa(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Praizekeyz:
lolz comon y did u took it so serious? We are just here to catch fun mhen...lol

Brotherly! Life is like football, anything can happen...
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by missuniverse(f): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Expect a new thread 'Paul Okoye and his Adorable Son'
cute kids
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by SmartMugu: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
His son looks like Faze, that plantation boy.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by whoelse1(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
Paul's kid is way finer than them grin

U're suffering from ogbolocious odawise known as MENTAL DISORDER... Wetin come bring dis one again?

Are dey in any competition or wat? Bera chk ur brain!
Na pple like u dem go marry put for house before u know it, u've brought enemity btw brothers jst for u to get ahead...
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
Will that translate to greatness and favor?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by mamajaz(f): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:
Daughter has dads face, son has mums face. Cute. kiss

Children are a blessing. May our quiver be full of them.
Amen
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by RasheedUmar: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Chop de moni
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
am chocolate, am rich my father is dasuki, when can i come with my people to pay ur price-bride?
price bride undecided
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by mhizbright: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
lovely cool
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
cristweeezy:
price bride undecided
grin i know is bride-price buh i was only joking haba undecided
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Baddyguy: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Abeg who asked you??
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Missfashy(f): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2016
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

cute kids
smiley
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

cute kids
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by SucreB: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2016
they should have used peter and Lola as an example of the age different in marriage discussion. i hope they r enjoying each other....
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Exxit(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Olamipapa:

Here I am for you. Let's get along and you will forever appreciate dual relationship with me and thank your Creator and I believe I would also do the same having you in my life...
some guys no Sha get sense for NL. There are different dark skin guys. W the way you even sound gan, Na ignore go fit u
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Olamipapa(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Exxit:
some guys no Sha get sense for NL. There are different dark skin guys. W the way you even sound gan, Na ignore go fit u

who is this?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
grin i know is bride-price buh i was only joking haba undecided
grin I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Or Falz: Who Wore The Yellow Suit Better? / Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) / Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.