Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai (33195 Views)

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by abnur14(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
real enemy of terrorism..a patriotic citizen.. manya dodon makiya San zaman lafiya ..
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Marley01(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
How much is cabin biscuit now??

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by banme1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Snake charmer
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by bedspread: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
So u mean our COAS IS Aka SNAKE MAN!!
OK!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by banmee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Military men in the regular intake aren't meant to be gentle. Ever met a gentle one? That's the one you should fear the most.

I've met hundreds. They are hard core killers on the battle field but gentle in garrison.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
banmee:

I've met hundreds. They are hard core killers on the battle field but gentle in garrison.
Let's just say they appear gentle. Don't make the mistake of trying to prove otherwise.
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by kesternice: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:
The conqueror of terrorists

The chief killer of of Boko Haram animals

The tormentor of IPOB jobless miscreants

The dismantler of religious fanatics

Hated by enemies of Nigeria. Loved by true Naija people

Well done General!
It's like dis IPOB pple dey torment u or u re paid 2 cos division. Cos I don't knw wat ipob has 2 do with dis hero.

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Snake dey inside the throwback.. of course e must to enter front page...

Lala.. i dey look you
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Ebukaobi: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=kesternice post=44889358][/quote]

IPOB illiterate cannot quote correctly

IPOB yoots are useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by darediamond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Arewa12:
is ehin irunu-mu like samanja own

Wao, Samanja Samanja!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Harmored(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
undecided

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by danasjoe1: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Omo this man really get stone face,him face alone fit scare d day light out of my nebors son..
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by dahmie2013: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dat his press up pics makes me laff a lot. I like him sha! Very bold & fearless.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by IZUKING(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
englishmart:
he looks terribly stubborn
Despite the smile, he still didn't look like a gentle man
U done ever c a gentle man army officer b4?
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by banmee(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Let's just say they appear gentle. Don't make the mistake of trying to prove otherwise.

They are human beings. All humans have a tendency to be violent. As solders we are freaking monsters but only on the battle field. Back home we are kittens. We have no choice. Bleep up at home and we are phucked.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by gentyolu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:
And so? Will this stop him from doing push ups

Who dis pinshure Don epp?
u no kno pass help.....must u be helped...is it a taboo for u to rise nd help odas who are willing to be helped lyk u...?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by emi14: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is this news or information. Nonsense waste of time. Rubbish
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by SmartMugu: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
englishmart:
he looks terribly stubborn
Despite the smile, he still didn't look like a gentle man
Yup.
Buratai = Buru Die.
Those that understand Yoruba know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Ahzyz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Corect
Ebukaobi:
The conqueror of terrorists

The chief killer of Boko Haram animals

The tormentor of IPOB jobless miscreants

The dismantler of religious fanatics

Hated by enemies of Nigeria. Loved by true Naija people

Well done General!

ur head dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by piagetskinner(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Maybe brutai is the reason we see lots of snake topics on NL
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by truthspeaks: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2016
D tin enter am to d bone. I no knw say e go pain u reach dis level. grin. Zombie #ode
mashnino:

Oga plz shift...

ur stupi.dity is on another level
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by brookz: 1:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Dis Buratia of a man is synonymous wit
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by kenben: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2016
They blocked the road.... So he got upset... Very upset. ..went to reinforce... Killed over 400 of them including women and children... then buried them in a mass grave in kaduna...all hail buratai the mass murderer... The ICC is waiting for u sir!
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Coraje(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2016
I don't think the rope in the first pic is a snake. I think he is just trying to indicate the length of something wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by Teechawa: 2:45am On Apr 21, 2016
M400:
This man juju strong ooooo,probably his life is stuck to a snake. Find the snake,kill it and let's see what happens grin

Are you alright?
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by juman(m): 3:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Hiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by One4me: 4:29am On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Military men in the regular intake aren't meant to be gentle. Ever met a gentle one? That's the one you should fear the most.

True talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Iliyasu-Kwankwaso Admits Ganduje Received Bribe / Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.