Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai (33194 Views)

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by jideoye7(m): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Mr Chief, use same juju power to find our Chibok Girls.
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by yakijay4real(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2016
U are a true son of ur father, thank u for respecting our dear country, we need total peace as u wipe away those evil made call boko.
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by VanUrch(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Military men in the regular intake aren't meant to be gentle. Ever met a gentle one? That's the one you should fear the most.
He was never a regular recruit naa...
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by mandax: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:
The conqueror of terrorists

The tormentor of IPOB jobless miscreants

Well done General!

Wallahi, half education is a very big disease. And half-eductaion torments some sets of parasitic Nigerians.

So this one tell his audience that force is what is used to hold a country one, united, and the country develops?
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by VanUrch(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB illiterate cannot quote correctly

IPOB yoots are useless
Bobo your name is what again?, wait don't be in a hurry to answer..go and ask your mum first
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by mandax: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB illiterate cannot quote correctly

IPOB yoots are useless

Lol, IPOBMANIA - an acute disease of fear of possible break-up of Nigeria by IPOB is tormenting someone. Going through more than 100 comments on NL made on threads even unrelated to IPOB, Ebukaobi dragged in IPOB for insulting.

How else do we define madness?
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by emmykk(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:
The conqueror of terrorists

The chief killer of Boko Haram animals

The tormentor of IPOB jobless miscreants

The dismantler of religious fanatics

Hated by enemies of Nigeria. Loved by true Naija people

Well done General!

where is the hack for generating likes
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by hurricaneChris: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Young03:
hurricanechris...wat u said abt DSP ekweremmadu is making wave on naij.com

all the things we say here are been monitored

please share the link cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by whytepawn1(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
The General and his love for snakes!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by ewizard1: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
timilehin007:
Snake master
Bros please i need the Glo 6gb deal. Can you link me with the seller?
Thanks.
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by timilehin007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
ewizard1:

Bros please i need the Glo 6gb deal. Can you link me with the seller?

Thanks.
OK I will quote you in a jiffy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by M400(f): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Teechawa:

Are you alright?

Are you lost?
Re: Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai by ewizard1: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
timilehin007:
OK I will quote you in a jiffy
Please i'm still expecting. i'm currently on a daily plan just to get the contact so i can sub.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / Musa Iliyasu-Kwankwaso Admits Ganduje Received Bribe / Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.