Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX (7626 Views)

Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by akwabassey: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
As a youth corper in imo state haven toured the entire region I have come to the conclusion that OWERRI the capital of imo state is the worst. The roads are terribly bad and dirts are littered on the roads with ease. This is aside the fact that we are yet to be paid the state allaweee for number of months now.

1 Share

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by UbaniOgbonna: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
dey disgrace una selves
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Justycxx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
na u sabi
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Young03(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
okoroawusa must hear this

5 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by STARGREEN(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sure things fall apart... it's part of NYSC experience

2 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can't agree less.. cheesy

Abagworo:
Rocket science not needed here.

Enugu

Awka

Umuahia

Abakaliki

Owerri

In that order. Enugu and Awka are quite advanced having been Capitals 60 years and 15 years before others respectively. The youngest is Abakaliki but its better than Owerri. Nnewi is at per with Owerri. No part of Nnewi is even as bad as Nekede area of Owerri.

4 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by shizzy7(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Terrible.....

I used to think abakaliki is the worst, does ebonyi state even have a governor.

No news, Nothing from there...
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by flexyfit(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
is it only in owerri u find this kind of bad place?....in other states too...there are roads that is worst than that of owerri joor....don't rate them yet...travel round n then do ur rating....

5 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
OP ,you showed us only the bad sites,show us the good ones nah,even lagos state wey make sense get bad places like ajegunle,egbeda,ijegun and the likes ..so please be balanced and let us make our choice..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
If you say so..but what you said is the fact know by all of us. cheesy

Abagworo:

Guy swallow your pride and accept the fact. Owerri is a glorified village till thy kingdom come. Showing us teaching hospital does not change what everyone knows. We all travel around and know how things really are. Owerri is by far the most backwatd Capital city in the Southeast.

1 Like

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Pennsylvania: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
How are we even sure this place is Owerri? Besides we have worse looking places like this in Lagos - places like Makoko, Orile, Ajegunle, Shomolu, as per flooding even the highbrow areas like Lekki and VI isn't left out......so what exactly is your point?
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pennsylvania:
How are we even sure this place is Owerri? Besides we have worse looking places like this in Lagos - places like Makoko, Orile, Ajegunle, Shomolu, as per flooding even the highbrow areas like Lekki and VI isn't left out......so what exactly is your point?

It is Owerri because the op is serving there.

1 Like

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by akwabassey: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
World bank estate Owerri

3 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by fiftynaira(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ujoatu come and see oo

2 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Pennsylvania: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Schematics:

It is Owerri because the op is serving there.

Are you serving there with him too?

First it was scammers, now impostors have taken over NL

1 Like

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by omenka(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
That Aba thread yesterday really struck some raw nerves. cheesycheesy
Now, hell has broken loose!!
Make una continue dey entertain us abeg. cheesygrin

5 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by diegwu01: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
The First and Second Picture is ABA...

1 Like

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
So Op was posted to Owerri and the only positive impact he is making is to post rubbish about the state he was posted to? undecided

4 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by DaBullIT(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Must you compare Lagos?

OP is not even from southwest

Anyways

I predict

Someone will blame Buhari and marginalization for this

4 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Nnewi is at per with Orlu. No part of Nnewi is even as bad as Nekede area of Owerri.

Hmmm
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by kingwiz(m): 5:10am On Apr 21, 2016
dis is not by any means pictures of owerri,,except jux one,,,,and moreover ,,the fleet numbers in keke in owerri is neva written in black,,,owerri is written wit skye blue,,,,,so op u knw whr u got doz pics frm,,mayb ur villa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by akwabassey: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2016
bender79:
Owerri ils an unplanned city filled with illiterates...Besides why is okada still running on the major streets I thought keke replaced it?

Oh you know. My concern now is my allawee
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by AustineE1: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Op you are only being st*pid,you sound frustrated and on mission to tarnish IMO states reputatn,just because the state govt no pay you allawee.
Moreover the federal govt pays you monthly and it is never mandately for state govts to pay corp members.Every or most Nigerian states has places worst than those in that picture.
Am nt from Imo state,am Anambra and i may not like Rochas but you guys always trying to rubbish some leaders on social media is uncalled for,use your time for better things....Owerri still rates very high in Nigerian standard.
If you guys dont attack Awka, Imo then its Aba,Abakiliki or Enugu..some slippery tribe/'yellow Bar' trying hard to disunite you guys,wise up boys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Beremx(f): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2016
The Op is Chino. He shouldn't be taken seriously! besides those pictures dates back to 2012 and it's not current.

Lalasticlala, beware of the op with different monikers who creates malicious topics about states in the southeast except his own state Anambra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Beremx:
The Op is Chino. He shouldn't be taken seriously! besides those pictures dates back to 2012 and it's not current.

Lalasticlla, beware of the op with different monikers who creates malicious topics about states in the southeast except his own state Anambra.

The op is not chino and pix are very recent, like a month ago.
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Beremx(f): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Schematics:

The op is not chino and pix are very recent, like a month ago.
the pictures are a month ago but you have been posting same pictures as far back as three years ago on the Imo thread? Chino, you can deceive others but definitely not me!

lalasticlala, beware!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Beremx:
the pictures are a month ago but you have been posting same pictures as far back as three years ago on the Imo thread? Chino, you can deceive others but definitely not me!

lalasticlaa, beware!

Which pix did I post? Am I the op? Haba
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Beremx(f): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Schematics:

Which pix did I post? Am I the op? Haba
you're not smart at all. have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by mandax: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2016
omenka:
That Aba thread yesterday really struck some raw nerves. cheesycheesy

Now, hell has broken loose!!

Make una continue dey entertain us abeg. cheesygrin

Na people like you from outside the southeast de create the threads. Then others like you go join them to entertain yourselves. Who get time?

5 Likes

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Beremx:
you're not smart at all. have a nice day

When did I ever claim to be smart? Hmmm!
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2016
mandax:

Na people like you from outside the southeast de create the threads. Then others like you go join them to entertain yourselves. Who get time?
Seems you didn't read my first post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by onomefm(f): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aspirant Berates APC Over Expensive Nomination Form / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement / 2023: Diaspora Group Drum Support For Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.