Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX (7664 Views)

Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / Breaking News; Recession Ends In Owerri The Capital Of Imo State / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by eyesofgod: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gosh!! Discord in Biafra.
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Pwayne2016(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
wristbangle:

I totally agree the bolded! Outsiders know that Anambra boast too much, even to their fellow brothers.
idiat Yoloba boy leave dis thread now
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by wristbangle: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:
idiat Yoloba boy leave dis thread now

cheesy
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by longayink: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:

My Orlu peeps that take Onitsha as their own city

Be Warned!!!

Orlu is too many groups.

It's Ideato people who mostly live in Onitsha or outside.

Rochas the governor is from Ideato. He would rather live in Owerri, not anywhere in or near Ideato.

As huge a land mass Ideato is, no single government presence beyond secondary schools.

Ideato son, Rochas became governor, all he can do for Ideato is about his private university, dual carriageway roads that lead to the school, nothing else.
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:
After my PH visit next week, I will be in Lagos the upper week. It is time to meet you but it must be in a public place at Ikeja or Surulere. Choose one.. cheesy

you're not serious! So i should carry my 3months old baby to come meet you? sorry o! my son is so addicted to breast milk i can't leave him for just a minute.

no vex!
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beremx:
you're not serious! So i should carry my 3months old baby to come meet you? sorry o! my son is so addicted to breast milk i can't leave him for just a minute.

no vex!

When I land in Lagos I will try and see if I can come around your area to make it convenient for you.
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is appalling.

Abagworo:
Owerri laid bare

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Nkemtreasure: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't support oro but the truth be told. He has given Owerri a facelift
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
I don't support oro but the truth be told. He has given Owerri a facelift

But this is the real outlook of Owerri. Do you want to see the horrible inside of worldbank estate, the only estate in Owerri?
Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is serious.

Abagworo:

My point is that Owerri is still developing but not yet uhuru like many try to impress. I do really have ground pictures of owerri I took last month and the most striking thing is the frequency of Obiano billboards. Owerri is not a place you will hunger to visit again. Okigwe looks more tourist friendly and I understand Ohakim is from their hence the good road construction via Okigwe.

I think its time to swallow your pride and accept that owerri is not developed to the level of other Eastern capital cities. You can see how scanty the roads look and how unnecessary the Okorocha ego massaging flyovers are. FLYOVERS

Inner streets of Awka paved and well marked. I wonder when Owerri will get to this level of development. Smh!

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Schematics:
This is appalling.

I don't know how you can prove that picture is Owerri because I doubt it. Owerri has such place in old town though just like every city but in very minimal.

This is evidently photo of Onitsha in its rustic glory and precisely Zik roundabout.

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
The truth is that Owerri has since been relegated to a rural town. The only thing going for the sleepy desolate town is brothels and prostitution. I am waiting for the day I will see real development infrastructure as this to give the area an outstanding outlook.

Re: OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX by Schematics: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
The picture I posted is Owerri. Look at the soil colour. 95% of Owerri is like this. Except few areas with those brothels. Owerri lacks decent homes, the reason shanties are much.

Compare and contrast the 3 aerial views. 1. Owerri, 2. Awka, 3. Onitsha. Be sincere to yourself even if it is once. cheesy

Abagworo:

I don't know how you can prove that picture is Owerri because I doubt it. Owerri has such place in old town though just like every city but in very minimal.

This is evidently photo of Onitsha in its rustic glory and precisely Zik roundabout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Decade On Nairaland / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) / January: FG, States, Lgs Shares N465billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.