Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (66552 Views)

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Lezzlie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz cheesy
Check your box, dearie.

Your kingdom has come!!!
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by rafcrown(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
REAL SHARIA LAW IN PRACTICE.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by michiyke2003(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
spafu:
Receive sense in place of coconut water.

and receive coconut water in place of sense
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by ajatim(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
The man that cut d boy's hand is heartless, wicked and crazy. He should have used plank insteading of chopping the boy's hand off.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by adten2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make him serve as example to him fellow syndicate.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

I'm talking to you as a fellow human being say that punishment no in any way warrant the short sleeve. Reasons : There was no established immediate threat to the life of the house owner considering there was an iron bars limiting only hands and the thief wasn't armed with a gun capable of being released through the window opening and causing bodily harm to the house owner.

The house owner out of fear over reacted. You can gauge the amount of power he applied to cut clean the hand. If sticking ones hands through a window can warrant this from the house owner, it means he has a lot of repressed issues that might need psychologist to fine tune. What if the thief was a friend or family member trying to play pranks on him?

When I was in Nigeria, I saw and noticed that over 80% percent of people walking her streets are no longer human beings. I did the little I was able to do to teach with examples how humans should be different from animals. some learn and turn a new leaf while some don see mugu and try to take advantage. I'm no better human than them but, Nigeria is sitting on a gun powder and any trigger to this would be catastrophic! Too many problems plague Nigeria and nigerians simultaneously yet nobody is talking.

I have neither justified the action of the house owner or the intruder but I saw the chance to take a swipe at some of our so called senior lawyers who are clearly what Jonathan swift described them as in his satire - Gullivers travels.
As for talking about Nigeria , you obviously are talking , you have even made a study of persons on Nigerian street and discovered that 80% are not human beings. Ian simply sick and tired of the quitters who mortgage their lives to the misery of modern slavery and stigma and feel they can solve our problems and still perform well at TAHIR KFC jobs in Europe and North America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by mayorkyzo: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
To those of you saying he's a minor,wait until you get attacked by underage armed robbers..they are cruel and heartless..some peeps in my street got robbed by "kids" and if you see the cuts they received you would kno these so called kids ain't smiling...
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by stephnie44(f): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
jmichlins:
I know what he did was wrong but being an adult there are better ways to handle some issues. The man is a beast
if uve been robbbed of an important stuff same way u wil ggive d cuter kudos
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by jmichlins(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
stephnie44:
if uve been robbbed of an important stuff same way u wil ggive d cuter kudos
if you see the hand you will see the owner is very young
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by aspirebig: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
The rate at which small boys rob in Delta state now is alarming. Everywhere, Sapele, Warri, Kwale, Udu, Agbor, Abraka etc.

They terrorise the people sleeping at night, rob people, steal car battery, brain box,gas cylinders and even snatch cars at will.
They do not want to work.

People now sleep with one eye close.

Look at the young man's face, so innocent, but if he had a gun in his hand, then he will rob, kidnap people and escape.

Since most people don't have gun, most people have cutlass at home, is just to sharpen it very well and be at alert....No time......if you have been robbed before, you won't pity that boy.

Imagine that you just wake up in the morning and notice that your bonnet has been forced open and your car battery is gone, or brain box, or gas cylinders or motorcycle, or your generator, or someone jump your fence and you were waken up by 3am or 4am from your sleep by your bedside window, with torchlight on your face, held to ransome and ask you to bring your laptop, tablet, phones, money, jewelleries, gold etc.

Do you know the psychological effect?

Research has shown that most armed robbers started from minor crimes in neighbourhood before graduating to highways robbers.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by stubbornman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
emperorchedda:
Come and pass your hand through my window to rob and watch how swiftly i'll cut off your hand

People that haven't been robbed don't know the kinda pain one feels to lose hard earned valuables to thieves
lolz....I see you just got a deja vu
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Lezzlie:
Check your box, dearie.
Alright, replied. smiley
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Sexyolori(f): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
1st sane comment on this thread.

We have become heartless in this country
Thanks bro
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Tell that to those who have been killed by robbers and thieves.

Tell that to the Nigerian student killed in KNUST Ghana by a similar underage thief (infact younger than this perp) who stole his laptop through a window and when he was being chased by the mob, he turned around and stabbed the Laptop owner with a knife right in the heart. And yeah, the kid got away.. With the Laptop too...

Rather than condemn the crime, you are going after the victim.

You guys should pocket this your overly righteous approach on this subject..

The Kid stole and got fhucked. If he didn't go stealing, he would have had two hands to work on his future.

There is no justifiable reason to be a criminal. NONE!!!

one of the fuckers i faced down during my home invasion experience was probably the same age as that boy. and he was armed with a locally made gun. he had the gun trained on me while his colleague was hitting me with a machete. they and the rest of their gang had gone through at least four other houses and gang raped two girls in one of the houses .

like i said previously, i bum rushed them and knocked them over the balcony. a week or so later, i was in an eatery, and i saw a boy with his chick. he was limping. i looked long and hard at him, but i really could not remember if it was the sam person.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by MeezPat(f): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2016
dammytosh:
Stealing phone should not warrant this unless he was armed. It is obvious that he was not.

I will give up my 400k + fones to restore that hand. It is very Sad.

80% of the youths that sceeam "Good For Him" will login with another account and Say Saraki's trial despite the over whelming evidence is Political Witch Hunt.

Poverty is a cancerous disease.

Kindly bless me with just 10k.You are so generous*winks*
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by holicalpha(m): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Movic1:
Lol! He gave him Saudi Arabia treatment. He no go thief again for hm life. cheesy

Nigerian aren't smiling with the current hardship and you wanna steal from them? A hungry man is an angry man cheesy
he don steal again oooooo
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
hardbody:

If stealing is in his genes, he will continue with the left hand. Nigerian politicians are a clear example. They will only stop stealing when the head is cut off.

On post....the boy got what he deserved
Hey Stranger
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by hardbody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Nma27:
Hey Stranger

Gee...Lost but found. Dont stray again.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by dangwarmai(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Esseite:
This is wrong on all levels...

It might sound absurd neither am i condoling bad beheaviors.

The thief is a minor.

Lack of hope or food have made people steal...do you know if his family was dieing of starvation and he though that was the only hope.

he could have just held the hand while the robber is caught.

You have rendered a man useless.. of what use would he be to the society with just an arm.

He has put another beggar on the street..

The only xtics that makes us different from the sharia antics which we vehemently oppose... is what we are practicing...

No. the only difference between you and Sharia is that you aggressively punish a suspect while Sharia punish a criminal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.