Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) (66531 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by officialwdhtv: 4:58am On Apr 21, 2023
OMG Man spotted using acid to fry groundnuts 😯😪

Pls be careful out there folks!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrSJovUJgj4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxSyeqt884

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Whatever fumes that dude is inhaling all because of groundnut is dangerous, later he will blame village people when his organs collapse due to constant groundnut acid frying. Lol

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by CrownOfClay724: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Wetin be this
See the environment embarassed
And to what end though?
These people just want to kill people for nothing.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by turmacs(f): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Ok

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2023
But it taste will still show and burning in the mouth. You can't compare it with real taste. Anyway evil people don't care, as long as it gives them money.
Most things in Nigeria is compromised from frying, cooking, boiling, even planting to harvesting.. Many things are not suitable for consumption.akunyili tried her best to sanitize the industry but they choked her to death. Since she was gone, everything has been terrible. Even many big factories codedly recycle expired products and modify them.
Just watch what you consume and check dates of expiry very well and use your discretion.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
priceactionx:
But it taste will still show and burning in the mouth. You can't compare it with real taste. Anyway evil people don't care, as long as it gives them money.
Most things in Nigeria is compromised from frying, cooking, boiling, even planting to harvesting.. Many things are not suitable for consumption.
Thats why life expectancy is around 50-55 years in nigeria, You cant go through all these risks and live long

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Harrykn: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2023
I know his name!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Gadafii: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
See the dirty environment 🤮

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by KufreBank: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2023
The one wey shock me pass na paw paw stew/sauce that is en vogue in Akwa Ibom restaurants, Omo purge nearly killed me the first time I chop am

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by officialwdhtv: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Wetin be this
See the environment embarassed
And to what end though?
These people just want to kill people for nothing.

Omorrr na Wetin Dey Happen o...i say make i inform my dear fellow nairalanders so they can be careful too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank God he was caught his son of satan angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmmmm

This One Shock

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
WHHHHAAAAATTTT!?!

Look as everywhere dirty like a pig environment.

Becareful out there folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Father4all: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Yourprick: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by inoki247: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lol..

This can never happen In Nigeria aw much is Charcoal and Sand how much be Acid...

Maybe Acid his cheap over dere....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wickedness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
which kain style be this abeg?
the hearts of men is DESPERATELY wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Abolodje: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
So many mentally unstable Nigerians and I’m not even surprised a bit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by BlackSooth: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nazgul: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Humans are horribly wicked. Thank God I don't eat groundnut.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
End time groundnut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ManWater: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Where was he caught? Is acid cheaper? Can the taste be same? Acid will eat up the seeds rather than fry...

Whole thing makes no sense.

Believe every Social Media video at your own peril.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ruffhandu: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
i don't really understand why though. can someone explain to me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
I hope it's not for human consumption?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.