Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (995483 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 7:22pm On May 07, 2016
Hello house
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2016
Copied though...but...lol
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in-front of her home everyday in the evening. She noticed the guy always comes mostly in the evenings and weekends. The guy never tried to talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just moves here and there by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally stealing a stare at her.
It went on like that for a year and the girl understood the guy was in love with her but was too shy to express his feelings. So, she told her parents. They too saw him and liked him. They discussed with her grandparents about a likely marriage. But wanted her to make the first move.
Next day, she went to him and said: "Hi. I'm Radha."
GUY: "Hi. I'm Chris."
Hearing this, the Girl was very happy as the names were matching like Lord Chris and Radha Devi.
The girl went on and said: "I really appreciate your patience and decency. You have been standing in front of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that you are in love with me but too shy to say it. I think I really like you too and would love it if we get married."
The guy smiled and Said: "Forgive me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, I come here every evening after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my Girlfriend!''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2016
People choose to believe whatever they wanna believe.
So annoying to see some stream1 guys coming here to spill trash as regards the postponement of stream 2.Whoevr gave them the info and them rushing down here to propagate the falsehood shows that Men can be very wicked. The rich will not want the poor to be rich. They prefer to give them crumbs that fall from the table.
What do they stand to gain with all these wicked rumours?
My people nobody can steal our Joy.
May 21st is sure baje baje
Thank God I already have my Empirical evidence with me already.

Barongmj I don miss u like Oxygen.Reply my inbox message nah.
Sunneepaaaaaaaa
Goodgirl247.....Hakuna matata
Okitaiji
VillageGoat....._ur head dey dier
Etc.
I hail oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
And this fine girl annnikky is also one for batch B chai..........

Iyke1989 you guys should check in here more often, in the end we are all 2016 corpers likely to cross paths

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2016
Let me check
phykel:
People choose to believe whatever they wanna believe.
So annoying to see some stream1 guys coming here to spill trash as regards the postponement of stream 2.Whoevr gave them the info and them rushing down here to propagate the falsehood shows that Men can be very wicked. The rich will not want the poor to be rich. They prefer to give them crumbs that fall from the table.
What do they stand to gain with all these wicked rumours?
My people nobody can steal our Joy.
May 21st is sure baje baje
Thank God I already have my Empirical evidence with me already.

Barongmj I don miss u like Oxygen.Reply my inbox message nah.
Sunneepaaaaaaaa
Goodgirl247.....Hakuna matata
Okitaiji
VillageGoat....._ur head dey dier
Etc.
I hail oooooooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
barongmj:
Hello house
hi dear, hope u had a lovely day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
Aieboocaar:

guy na u bad pass
Lol, haa! Wat i do?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
Oyehomie:
How is everybody doing? Happy weekend....
When the road get tough, they say only the tough gets going... I salute every 'toughs' in dis village. Those who have not been moved by the ugly rumours, those who have been soo consistent nd the night watchmen.

From the likes of

to those that have not registered, u re recognized.
Jst sm few minutes to go....see ya all at the top
boss! I hail yuu
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Yes I did
How ws urs?
GROOOVE:

hi dear, hope u had a lovely day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jubrealguy(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
VillageGOAT:

hehehehe, the stunts too badt... Hope say you dey hear from your wifey iambibi... She too scarce like dollars...
u suppose don notice say na juzz my body dey here, my mind dey with her......which states u choose na
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
VillageGOAT:

yeah, i can see the love flowing like a stream, please take good care of your wifey cheesy
I wil surely do dt....Tnx boss!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jubrealguy(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
barongmj:
Hello house
Wassup pretty
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Tiwaladeboo(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
CandiceJay:

Uncle, we have said it here so many times, we do not need hear-says, rumors, nd d likes. I don't even understand d indications you are talking about. NYSC timetable did not change, budget has been signed, muslim fast begins on d 6th of June (d day stream 2 leaves camp).. so wat exactly is d "from all indications"? Sorry to say o bt we don't want to know and we do not care if u are d Parade commandant or if u av strong ties with soldiers, we just do not need negativity here. You are in camp already, be concerned with that and leave us to settle ours with NYSC. Till 13th and accordingly 21st.

Anyway thanks for d info, we have heard it nd we have rejected it.

My most awesome people of GC satellite town, lets keep d positive attitude going. Make una no vex again
gbayi jare my sis,make stream1 do quick AJA2 fe gbera
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Tiwaladeboo:
lol...Dnt worry, tody is dier last saturdy in camp...By ds tym nxtwk, nysc OT camp go don turn history to dem...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iyke1989(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
GROOOVE:
And this fine girl annnikky is also one for batch B chai..........

Iyke1989 you guys should check in here more often, in the end we are all 2016 corpers likely to cross paths
lol...okay would do...but e dey pain to see una first person wear khaki....hence the blindfold

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
barongmj:
Yes I did
How ws urs?
it was good, very ordinary but i enjoyed every bit of it. Have u had anytin for dinner yet?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
giftiebrown:
boss! I hail yuu
Gbrown baba..na me dey hail yu pass o...una weldone
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
Barongmj baby!.
Where are u!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
iyke1989:
lol...okay would do...but e dey pain to see una first person wear khaki....hence the blindfold
Hehehee e no mean jor, we self dey watch stream I wear khaki as we siddown 4 house....na just make everybdy catch fun.....una go enjoy dis villa guaranteed
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
Tiwaladeboo:

Lmao .. Badt girl !!! Aja 4 .... Aja MI ni ...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
IghravweIG:
Barongmj baby!.
Where are u!
she dey my syd...Chillax! she go bring ur own share of d kunu!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Tiwaladeboo(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2016
Lopsie:

Thank u. I chose Kwara, Oyo, Kaduna and Enugu
lovely we av 3state in common, where u av Eeungu I av Edo.
Once again u are welcom on board.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2016
giftiebrown:
E be like say all of una don dey engage abi....ok...d question should be...in ds village, if u kno say u nave get wife make i see ya hands.....ighravweig
Cc
All Villagers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2016
GROOOVE:

Hehehee e no mean jor, we self dey watch stream I wear khaki as we siddown 4 house....na just make everybdy catch fun.....una go enjoy dis villa guaranteed
lol...Seeing stream1 in khaki mks me feel i repeated a class...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aleora(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
kceewhyte:
hi Alovera good morning tongue
aleoverano make me postpone ur camping ooo lolss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Tiwaladeboo(f): 8:13pm On May 07, 2016
Brosjay3:

Cool we have 3 States in common except for Enugu in place of delta.
Welcome once again.
waoh,same here bros 3 states in common Edo in plaz of Delta.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2016
giftiebrown:
lol.
Sha na my house she go sleep.
so no worries.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Oyehomie:

E be like say all of una don dey engage abi....ok...d question should be...in ds village, if u kno say u nave get wife make i see ya hands.....ighravweig
Cc
All Villagers
Lol...Bus driver!!!

Meeddah is my wifey ib ds village....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Aleora:
aleoverano make me postpone ur camping ooo lolss
Hahahahaha.......Alovera bawo?
Aleora I beg no shift his camping date oooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
IghravweIG:

lol.
Sha na my house she go sleep.
so no worries.
I don put electric wire fr her body, if yu touch her ehn!! e go sho k
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aleora(f): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
phykel:

Hahahahaha.......Alovera bawo?
Aleora I beg no shift his camping date oooo
hehhehe so u dey fear ba?I don tire to dey eat,sleep and watch film especially keeping up with the kadashian as if dey person swear for me,no worry 21 we dey gooo lols
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iyke1989(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2016
GROOOVE:

okay bro.....no qualms smiley
But abeg make una leave my Novarae for me o...I see say mehn eyes dey chook for here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.