Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. (10098 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by drsugar: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Started like play like play a year ago.
From the hustle to register online and get mobilised to the anxiety when we were about to print out call up letter.

Finally we were posted to a state. Packed our luggages and left for the other man's land.

There we were in camp. Made new friends and some even met love.

The early morning drills, time to collect food, SAED, carnival, attending to patients for those of us in camp clinic, inter platoon games, carnival, and so on. Then the bonfire night a day to leave camp when a lot of things and things happened (*laughs)

Arriving at our various villages and some in towns was another story entirely. Various challenges and blessings, sweet times and some not so sweet times throughout the year. A lot of stories to be told if you ask.

Finally and All in all, we thank God that we are still alive to witness today.

Wishing all NYSC 2015 BATCH B STREAM 2 a happy passing-out and collection of certificates today. The future starts from the moment you collect the certificate today. All the best in our lives ahead.

Dr.O.B. John -Enugu coal Corner Signing out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by yeyeboi(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations To You And Every Other Corper. May This Achievement Lead You All To A GREATER SUCCESS smiley grin

May GOD Guard You All Back To Your Various Destinations smiley cool kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations Dr

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by chumaster(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations to you and your comrades; I wish you success while you seek your dream job.

I shall tell my success stories and experiences by this time next year by God's Grace.

Nice befitting place of service I pray for.
24th Nov. loading...

2 Likes

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Turks: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Welcome to the real world. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Jaypower2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats guys.
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Dottune(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats Guys!!!

We are coming to take your place soon.. Batch B '16 hopefuls and hopefully they don't change the date...

Shout out to all Gracelanders...

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Lovelynature(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Egyangg: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yah
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Franchise21(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Vaxt(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Franchise21(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats to 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members on ur passing out from National Youth Service. As u hv served our Nation diligently, God shall grant y'all with ur dream jobs. U shall not look for employment, rather employers shall look for u... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by tabithababy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Am so happy for you guys
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Benjom(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats to all Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members!

To identify with you on this joyous day, we at Exceptional CV have decided to construct or rewrite the CV of two candidates among you FOR FREE while others who may be interested in our service will be allowed to pay half of the price we charge for a standard rewrite. On the last section of the form where you have "Miscellaneous Information" input this Code: "BATCH B STREAM 2 CORP MEMBER" aside other information you may want to provide there to give access to this offer. If you're set fill this CV Questionnaire Form Here:
www..com/cv-questionnaire-form/

Check out some samples of our work and testimonials:
www.exceotionalcv.com/cv-samples/
www..com/testimonials/

This offer is opened to Nairaland Members only.

Enjoy.
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Elnino4ladies: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats guys
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Edipee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
I give God almighty the glory for His benevolence, guidance and protection throughout our service year. I congratulate myself and all my colleagues Nationwide on the successful completion of our service year. To the fallen patriots, may their souls rest in peace. Amen.
To us here today, we all have aspirations. But these aspirations come to fulfilment as we build our competencies in what we plan to become, and refusing to yield to temporary discouragements. It is a step by step process.
There's a little principle I'll like to suggest. "First do what your hand finds to do and eventually you'll get into what your heart wants to do." Of course, I am not advocating for anyone looking for a job to settle for less, but you might need to take on some jobs on your way to your dream job.
Good luck to us all as we continue to aspire and pray.
HAPPY P.O.P!

3 Likes

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Techguyz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
drsugar:
Started like play like play a year ago.
From the hustle to register online and get mobilised to the anxiety when we were about to print out call up letter.

Finally we were posted to a state. Packed our luggages and left for the other man's land.

There we were in camp. Made new friends and some even met love.

The early morning drills, time to collect food, SAED, carnival, attending to patients for those of us in camp clinic, inter platoon games, carnival, and so on. Then the bonfire night a day to leave camp when a lot of things and things happened (*laughs)

Arriving at our various villages and some in towns was another story entirely. Various challenges and blessings, sweet times and some not so sweet times throughout the year. A lot of stories to be told if you ask.

Finally and All in all, we thank God that we are still alive to witness today.

Wishing all NYSC 2015 BATCH B STREAM 2 a happy passing-out and collection of certificates today. The future starts from the moment you collect the certificate today. All the best in our lives ahead.

Dr.O.B. John -Enugu coal Corner Signing out.

Congrats!!

Now your struggle continues.... grin grin grin
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by doctimonyeka(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats.. The world awaits your lifting.. God will favour you where others labour... Amen

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by mancityguy: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
congtatulations to u guys......eagerly waiting for next batch ...seriously cnt wait to enta camp..come 24th nov
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Bigajeff(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrat
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by harmbhrosz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
See Lagos camp oooo grin grin grin

Congrats to them all

#Better days ahead
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats Fellas
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Proffdada: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passing out as in fainting? undecided
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by emynike2001(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
CONGRATS thank God for life.

Be on your guard against those that will call you on phone or through text messages claiming they have good jobs for you requesting u to send money.

Best of luck.
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by teamobanabo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations......
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Obipat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
I thought batch B is July Batch, what happened? Has it been changed?
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Imoy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
chumaster:
Congratulations to you and your comrades; I wish you success while you seek your dream job.

I shall tell my success stories and experiences by this time next year by God's Grace.

Nice befitting place of service I pray for.
24th Nov. loading...

Pls when will d next batch be going?
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by stkevin(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations to u all nd also a shout out to my sister @Barrister mcguire on her successful passing outta nysc today..may God bless u all
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by justicejay(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Boot off

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by smogup: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
A new set of wailers and zombies have been released into the labour market
Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by Adebowale89(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats to them, God will turn the world around for u, for good regardless of the present situation in Nigeria

patiently waiting for 1st of march 2017 for my pop

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. by boyo123(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: A Blessing Or A Curse? / Osun State Nysc 2016 Batch A Stream 2 / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.