Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (991658 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by DTOBS(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
. Have always been a silent observer 4 a longtime and I remember when som1 asked DTOBS maybe he will continue his job with the countdown and he said yes. only for me not to see any count down from him..that was the main reason I had a turn off but what ever the case maybe I still visit the both but still yet the choice is let 4 each individual to make...back to my ghost mood
Sweetheart; have never denied the fact that I've come short of that responsibility but at the same time, I've been engaged in other things since the CUL was released hence my tight schedule and limited time. I will soon come back to this and I was very very happy to see the countdown done by villagegoat today;this shows that we re all capable to do this and it's just a priviledfe for me to have gotten to that in the first instance.
Once again, am very sowie for that.
Moreover, now come back of ya shell with immediate effect ooo.

To other mentions I will respond shortly, gat to run somhwere else now. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by amodu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
That is a must do

Sunnepa17:

One ℓ♥√ﻉ bro....we all go miss unah die buh yhu guyz shld endeavour 2 always say hi pending d tym we sef go join unah.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
amodu:
That is a must do

GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D 2 (•͡.̮ •͡ ) ....#gbayi pa
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sweto(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
He is working with nysc, he was like complaining that even the money sent was not going to be enough and they have to cut the number of corpers they were expecting.. And in addition that the probability of stream B is thin. Unless if money is released soonest..
Sunnepa17:

A call 4rm wu Sir?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Twinkle004(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Me na plateau, edo, kaduna, enugu

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by gpstars: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
am in stream two chooses abj rivers Kaduna n enugu

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by makabulchi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyehomie:

The prob be say if u are still not able to by 27th ...na stream 2 u dey..whether u received the msg or nor bro....
State ur states of xhoice
Thanks bro....oyo,gombe,kwara and delta

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by undisputedk: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
daudae1:
Latest from NYSC HQs!! States to Have stream 2 camps are Kaduna,Ogun,Rivers,Delta,Enugu,Akwaibom,Borno,and 1 more to be decided latest tomoro...

I'm not a fan of hearsay, however I think this speculation may not be far from the truth. With knowledge of foresight , one would agree that these states have more carrying/holding capacity. Matter of fact, most of them were still available for selection by the second week of registration.

Anyhoooo, let's fold our arms and see what the management has up its sleeves.

Good evening.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
I am happy to be in stream 2. Am not even prepared. No money for now. Thank God for that.
I chose Niger, Kaduna, Ondo and Edo state.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyinda32:

Yo yo Repping all the way from UNibadan. Kaduna, Bornu,AkwaIbom,Enugu
u welcome braada from anaada maather cool
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by undisputedk: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Advertisement
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on Friday pledged to assist the Republic of Gambia in the review and smooth implementation of its National Youth Service Scheme (GNYSS) Act 2016.

Sule Kazaure, director-general of the NYSC, said this when Alieu Jammeh, the Gambian minister of youths and sports, paid him a visit in Abuja.

He said the NYSC had become a symbol of national unity and solidarity, and because of this unique role many African leaders were seeking to establish the scheme in their countries.

He said some of the countries included Zimbabwe, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Gambia and Liberia.

He said the NYSC had introduced and initiated programmes over the years which have insured the sustenance and growth of the scheme.

He assured the minister of Nigerian government’s support, saying: “It is not wrong to say that the GNYSS has taken root because of the support of the NYSC and we will do all we can to assist”.

Earlier, Jammeh said the support of the NYSC was critical as its knowledge and successes recorded in implementing programmes and initiatives for the youths would help in addressing the challenges in implementing the new act.

He lauded the NYSC for promoting patriotism and love for country among Nigerian youths through posting corps members to various parts of the country to serve in different areas.

He said the initiative compelled corps members to cohabit with others from different tribes and religion, thereby learning necessary skills and acquiring the experience needed to be patriotic and serve the country.

“We thought that just like you are doing here in Nigeria targeting young people through national service period and introducing them to the practicalism of employment so that they can learn how to address their immediate needs,” he said.

“We realised that here in Nigeria you have been able to address those challenges effectively and in addition through engagement in national service corps members have realised the elements of patriotism and knowledge of country.

“We have seen the benefit of that and we thought we can do the same in the Gambia by introducing a component of our national service that will ensure youths go and do minimum of six months and maximum of 18 months national service in any sector of the economy as a requirement.

“Because of this, we have reviewed the GNYSS Act which now makes it compulsory for all new grandaunts to have a period to serve the nation before you can ask for formal employment in the public sector.

“We are trying to see how this will work and how the public will react to it because as you know the challenges facing Gambia just like other countries is very similar.”

He said the country was eager to create programmes that would ensure that the youths were properly groomed and nurtured to be patriotic to the contry.

The minister said through the new act, the government was also trying to find a common ground by training youths who could not go through formal education and those who did.

He said most youths who completed their formal education had no skill or training to enable them sustain themselves and make a living hence the need to train them.

“In 1996, the Republic of Gambia did not have a university and so we did not have the issues that Nigeria and other countries were battling with until now,” he said.

“Today in the Gambia after many years of trying to establish a university which was a very bold decision taken by the government, we have challenges of what we can do for young people who go to university.

“In the vision we have, we need to come back here to seek assistance on how we can strengthen the institution to function effectively and efficiently.

“Because of the long standing relationship between the NYSC and the GNYSS we needed to pay you a courtesy visit to thank you for the assistance you extended to us in the formative years of our GNYSS.

“Your assistance was based on technical help which was provided by the Nigerian government and the people of Nigeria. On behalf of the President and the people of Gambia we thank you most sincerely.

“We are also here to inform you about what we want to do and how you can help us to achieve those objectives. We want to pilot the project this year.”

GNYSC was established in 1996 through the technical assistance of the NYSC.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-offers-help-gambia-review-youth-service-scheme

If I swear for these nysc people ehn
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
HappySmokey:
... it's a lie.. it is 19800.... we will be paid 11months... stream 1 12months
it's a lie too... we will all collect 11months allawee. Note stream 1 are collecting may allawee bt nt April so as stream 2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
sweto:
He is working with nysc, he was like complaining that even the money sent was not going to be enough [b]and they have to cut the number of corpers they were expecting..[/b]And in addition that the probability of stream B is thin. Unless if money is released soonest..

to the bolded above i concur.. cos almost every PCM i know in person got stream2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
amodu:
I greet you all with smile amd laughter associating myself with you as you stay back home while an allawee awaits.

My heart will always be with you and you all, and will await those that will join me in kano come May 21.

As i said days ago, WORRY $ DIPRESS NOT AS 'SWEETER THE ORANGE GROWS'.

ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER AND FOREVER!

CC
KBS468
OYEHOMIE
IGRAVWELG
FRAISER
HARDIODUN
DABAJ
SUNNEPA17
RUKY8
DAUDAE1
GROOVE
ET AL
Yes bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by edwardgunju(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
GROOOVE:

Ha! copy copy. na d same thing I choose all 4
same as mine grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by edwardgunju(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnepa17:
#Teamstream2

Ogun, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Kwara
same as mine grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Northkendal(f): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pls you ppl shuld stop dis 'there isnt stream2 tinz for cryinq out and loud, dnt give us hbp with ur false news please..hian!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
ruky8:

Thanks oyehomie. I didn't get d text too, and unable to print my callup. Means am in stream 2 right? My state choices re Kaduna, ondo, Bornu and bayelsa.
Seeing dat Kaduna alone self...na stream 2 u dey...no doubt am o

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Armynu:

Mine was different but same message and I qoute,

"Dear Armynu, you are expected to priny your call-up letter from 13th May - 21st May 2016"

At the end, it still means d same thing (Stream 2 Batch A).

States chosen (No one should laugh o!!! Lols)
1. BORNO
2. KADUNA
3. AKWA IBOM
4. OYO
damn it BORNO. hope your parents knows about this. you've got balls of steel.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Northkendal:
Pls you ppl shuld stop dis 'there isnt stream2 tinz for cryinq out and loud, dnt give us hbp with ur false news please..hian!

lolzz...fear fear aunty!!!! grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyehomie:
Yes bro
Me sef dey twale back ooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
SENESCO:
FACTS FROM RELIABLE FIGURES

Those in stream one are the ones their Call up number ended with an odd number

sadplease check your callup numbers

check whether it's true

statistics is the way
You are right ooo... Mine ends with 6. Even number.
My friend's callup number ends with 7, he is in stream 1.
Guy your brain dey calculate
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ladycomfort(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right ooo... Mine ends with 6. Even number.
My friend's callup number ends with 7, he is in stream 1.
Guy your brain dey calculate
. My own ends with odd number and I was sent a text that I should wait till may 13. angry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aleora(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rukkyola:

I chose Ogun, Enugu, Edo & Bauchi but now Abuja is my case
congratulations dear,safe trip ahead
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
ladycomfort:
. My own ends with odd number and I was sent a text that I should wait till may 13. angry
I think that assumption is wrong from what you Jumat said. Moreover, I wasn't surprised when they sent me a text message. Since it was stated by NYSC that there are two streams for batch A before our registration.
By this time next month we should be in camp.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Northkendal(f): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol, i dey fear oh..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyehomie:
Villagegoat..well done bro for d countdown......
U misspelt sm monikers......ighravweig and grooove... Not groove
alright bro, i will try to make the necessary corrections, one love cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Na sօ օօօօ . ...ah beg take ɖɨs chilled ice-cream 2 hope 4 beta SOD
Thank u my brother. *collects ice cream * Chai, d thing over sweet oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rukkyola(f): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Aleora:
congratulations dear,safe trip ahead
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
sweto:
He is working with nysc, he was like complaining that even the money sent was not going to be enough and they have to cut the number of corpers they were expecting.. And in addition that the probability of stream B is thin. Unless if money is released soonest..

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ , buh d budget will b awt bfur may21st....dere is still hope.
Abi wot do yuu fink?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Twinkle004:
Me na plateau, edo, kaduna, enugu

Welcum on board

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.