Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988386 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by otunbashonny(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
I just hope these strike no go affect us ooo.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
Fraiser:
Wait o dia is no stream 3 on d timetable na, if dey really wanted to divide stream 2 into two, wot we dey call d oda part dat we go in july because my dash board still reads 2016 batch A, we dey call it 2016 batch A stream2 ocean2 nd dos goin on 21st will be 2016 batch A stream2 ocean1, such division does not reflect on d time table. If all d pple dat choose idp states will go on 21st wot about dos dat choose idp states nd never receive text msg containing date, wot about dos dat choose Idp state nd were posted wit stream 1? I am confuse o...
lol. Frasier nor dey worry urself jor.
Make we see as 2morrow go be.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
EmmyNoah:

Lolzzz, way dat girl wey dem say na yemi Alade look a like
the geh go sabi d tin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
Aieboocaar:

[size=14pt]why did i just smile so hard after reading this?? grin

Guy am donating my ex girlfriend to u!!grin pls when u are ready to get married just let me know[/size]
lol... You fit donate her give am now na so dat hin go dey use her hold conscience till he go ready to marry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
otunbashonny:
I just hope these strike no go affect us ooo.
strike keh, that shit won't materialise. Buhari just called me not quite long

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2016
witch kain horseband is OkitaijiHe left slimfitdiva,abishaddy and all his babes in the house without being available for emotional support.Chai.Abi baba go get emotional support from someone else ni tongue.

cc. oyehomie
friaiser
giftiebrown
etal
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by teemakagu(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
Lvlink:
No no no, you shouldnt have insulted anybody even if you where insulted. I made that mistake previously and i have learnt my lessons.
@misscall247, Kovy pls don't insult back
You were hers when som1 brought an info about people who choosed IDP states, as i was trying to find the nexus between the text messages that was sent, and the people that chose the IDP states, som1 just came from nowhere and started calling me names. Offcours i returned the insults somehow, but i later realized i shouldn't have done that.
datz ma gurl
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eaglevision(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
hahaha.. Werey boi. Ayodele don knack u weed abi? Foolish sombori. Loool

no b whatsapp u dae jare,ur mouth just dae leak,villagers go beat u up for me nana,i was only advising u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by goldonome(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
Precious91:
Wow...we have lots of babies on nairaland.You just come here and give stupid infos trying to get into the skin of genuine pcms.

Why can't we all be patient naFine,NYSC is delaying so many things,but that's not the end of the world.We youths are here complaining whereby NYSC is complacent.It shows this nation as a failed one with everyone doing whatever he/she deems fit.I know in working systems,by now the DG would have been fired.

Let us relax,please.If camp should open this weekend and you faint during the drills,something more nasty may happen.You all need your health in check.I am in the stream,but am tired of allowing it get at me.Whatever happens,ts all for good.
bros if u re ok eating from ur parents I'm not any longer,.I need to move forward, even deaf and dumb plus blind will know something is wrong wth NYSC and u expect us to just RELAX??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
*falls from a coconut tree*
**Falls from palm tree too**
and still laughing cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Lvlink:
yes i think that guys post has settled the rumour. We are all going

cc Fraiser
babe na dat nigeriainfo fm guy won make me go chop my eba nd okro soup wey i don vex ignore since morni o, I been won go on hunger strike bfor.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Please read these words and learn..........#COPIED though

[size=15pt] – The story of the Chinese Bamboo Tree[/size]

The Power of Patience combined with Persistence

Like any plant, growth of the Chinese Bamboo Tree requires nurturing through water, fertile soil, and sunshine.

In its first year though, we see no visible signs of growth in spite of providing all of these things.

In the second year (again), there is no growth above the soil.

The third, fourth year…still show no signs of anything happening.

Our patience is tested, and we begin to wonder if our efforts caring for and watering the tree will ever be rewarded. We start to doubt ourselves and question the value of our efforts. Inevitably, we contemplate quitting.

But then finally in the fifth year – something amazing happens…

The Chinese Bamboo Tree grows 80 feet tall in just six weeks!

But think for a moment, does the Chinese Bamboo Tree really grow 80 feet in six weeks? Did the Chinese Bamboo Tree lie dormant for four years only to grow exponentially in the fifth?

Or, was the little tree growing underground, developing a root system strong enough to support its potential for outward growth in the fifth year and beyond?

The answer is (of course) obvious. Had the tree not developed a strong unseen foundation it could not have sustained its life as it grew. The same principle is true for people.

People, who patiently toil towards worthwhile dreams and goals, building strong character while overcoming adversity and challenge, grow the strong internal foundation to handle success. Meanwhile get-rich-quickers and lottery winners usually are unable to sustain unearned sudden wealth. They haven’t become the person they need to be to support such success.

And had the Chinese Bamboo Tree farmer dug up his little seed every year to see if it was growing, he would have stunted the tree’s growth. In other words, the actions caused by self-doubt would’ve halted the miracle from ever taking shape and cause him to go backwards.

You and I are the same. It takes faith to work while you wait. It takes belief in yourself to keep going. It takes confidence to trust that you always get paid for how hard you work – sometimes now, often times later, always eventually.

You have to keep going. You have to keep fighting. As Zig Ziglar said you have to keep pumping!

Success is always slower than we want but it’s worth it. The only questions are how bad do you want it? And how long are you willing to work for it?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ifabernard(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Many of you will just injure yourself because of NYSC programme. They gave us a date when to print CUL from 13th to 21st of this month. Why are you guys worried? Everything has a reason.
gerrarohia
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kovy077(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
Lvlink:
No no no, you shouldnt have insulted anybody even if you where insulted. I made that mistake previously and i have learnt my lessons.
@misscall247, Kovy pls don't insult back
You were hers when som1 brought an info about people who choosed IDP states, as i was trying to find the nexus between the text messages that was sent, and the people that chose the IDP states, som1 just came from nowhere and started calling me names. Offcours i returned the insults somehow, but i later realized i shouldn't have done that.
apololgise's for being so mischieve, you who i insultd.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by nurmanteasynoni: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
kuku say u na small nokia u dey use
*laughing in chinese*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
goldonome:
bros if u re ok eating from ur parents I'm not any longer,.I need to move forward, even deaf and dumb plus blind will know something is wrong wth NYSC and u expect us to just RELAX??
now,cool it.Do you know when have stopped collecting anything from homeDo you know when I was fending for myself in schoolI am not one to reply folks,but please take your frustrations elsewhere.

I am only trying to calm people down.Wish you know the opportunities that have gone with this delay.Since 2014.So,please relax,bro.Peace.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
kalimera101:

Bamboo grows really fast. Some species grow 3ft (91cm) every 24hrs.
oboi dis is serious, I never know bfor o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Xander08(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
Good day everyone. Have been one of the "visitors " since the beginning of this thread but I have decided to come out of my shell and I hope to be accepted to this honourable village.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by nurmanteasynoni: 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
Fraiser:
babe na dat nigeriainfo fm guy won make me go chop my eba nd okro soup wey i don vex ignore since morni o, I been won go on hunger strike bfor.
guys no dey gree for naija oo,, EBA for BREAKFAST before??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Darey00(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
kuku say u na small nokia u dey use

LMAO
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Precious91:

confused on top wetin naRelax,bro.take deep breaths and enjoy life.Tomorrow will be here and you comean share testimony of your state.Stream 3 not possible.So relax.Oya,take slimfitdiva and go
lol... D only tin wey go make me relax now na dis fine babe wey u dash me o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kaywiluv(f): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Meesquared:
chei. does it mean we'll be posted there Cuz I chose Adamawa o. and I got a text from NYSC

When did dey send msg?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
Ifabernard:

gerrarohia
I won't insult you, because you are frustrated. If you wound yourself because of NYSC that won't stop NYSC to stop their scheme.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... D only tin wey go make me relax now na dis fine babe wey u dash me o...
lol.enjoy her with your eba tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
Aieboocaar:

And sumbody just said Batch A, Stream 2B grin
Boss walahi notin wey persin no go hear for dis village
lol... I dey tell you, I just hope by tomoro, we go dey remember all dis tinx nd burst into laff. I never understand wetin dem dey call rumour until I enter dis nysc brohaha...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
eaglevision:

no b whatsapp u dae jare,ur mouth just dae leak,villagers go beat u up for me nana,i was only advising u
who be villagers dem? Hassty, Orire, Ayodele, Ifeanyi, Willomax, Munachi, Stella(birthday geh) bety(your wyf) , go finnish all of dem for here. Ifeanyi would be a popular figure here u know?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ifabernard(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
Fraiser:
Wait o dia is no stream 3 on d timetable na, if dey really wanted to divide stream 2 into two, wot we dey call d oda part dat we go in july because my dash board still reads 2016 batch A, we dey call it 2016 batch A stream2 ocean2 nd dos goin on 21st will be 2016 batch A stream2 ocean1, such division does not reflect on d time table. If all d pple dat choose idp states will go on 21st wot about dos dat choose idp states nd never receive text msg containing date, wot about dos dat choose Idp state nd were posted wit stream 1? I am confuse o...
lol...no b only ocean 1, na sea 4. bt nafin wey no fit happn for naija. na so den start with stream...de fit con start wt ocean dis time
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eaglevision(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol..assassinate yu keh....dat grammar self don take most of d real thing jawe......me na to roast u o....lol...na lie i dey lie o....i go jst deprive u of oxygen ni o.....

...yes i miss da land sooo much jawe.....if i die na who go wake me uo wen d tym finally come o.....? So, e beta make i no kuku die jawe

hehehe! Jesus go wake u up joor.bro do u have kbs and airstarkane contacts,dtobs say make i get it for am,those stewpid army robbers don render my guy phoneless kinda,we gats do fasting and prayer dis friday before most of us disperse cos saturday May 21 is sure
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
Xander08:
Good day everyone. Have been one of the "visitors " since the beginning of this thread but I have decided to come out of my shell and I hope to be accepted to this honourable village.
madam, you go fill form o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
kalimera101:

Fraiser, don't do this to.yourself, I dey look up to you since from the main GC.
Just Rest. Tomorrow will tell. inugo.
wao am humbled by ur words... Tanks for d encouragement dear.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2016
eaglevision:

hehehe! Jesus go wake u up joor.bro do u have kbs and airstarkane contacts,dtobs say make i get it for am,those stewpid army robbers don render my guy phoneless kinda,we gats do fasting and prayer dis friday before most of us disperse cos saturday May 21 is sure
Nope i don't av any of theirs o...except that I'm following dem here on NL
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 1:31pm On May 15, 2016
CandiceJay:

I guess i'm not hanging at all, lol. I'm believing.
Datx d spirit dear. Soon it ll pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.