Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (986926 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
God in heaven knows that im tired. nysc has turned me into something else, I have been blue and moody since friday. I will cry bitterly if they postpone this thing cos im tired of staying at home
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2016
Fraiser:
Wetin b d meaning of dis na abeg make una stop all dis prank at dis critical tym abeg.
thank God tomorrow morning is just 7hrs away.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
Ruq:

Then when this one comes up, make sure you decline the offer. Same sissies like you will come out and whine about how they denied you camping even after ypu willingly accept to decline.
tar..... My main aim fr dis nysc nh jus cert.....ntin more....experience cn go and die

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ridow(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
@mr nicydagr8.... ur article na great work and I love it... BT I don share am on facebook already, and I think we should all share dis article so that it'll reach the right place. welldone everyone...

I pray we'll all av the course 2 smile and thankful 2 GOD very soon.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
My Hopes are finally coming to a halt....I don taya! embarassed
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ruq: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
whats so important abt camping experience. ....if u neva climb rope b4, go join man o war or woman o peace wic eva!!

Did you even read what makes the whole service year complete.

If they are acting like this over camping and you all are ready to go ahead without it, you are indirectly telling FG you're willing to suffer, if you're willing to go ahead you should also be willing to cope without their funds.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:22pm On May 16, 2016
Ruq:

Did you even read what makes the whole service year complete.

If they are acting like this over camping and you all are ready to go ahead without it, you are indirectly telling FG you're willing to suffer, if you're willing to go ahead you should also be willing to cope without their funds.
der mumu 19k......my guy pack well o...... I rest my case.. ..plus i cnt suffer even God kws
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2016
Biko where is that guy that was boasting about 2pm today? DG no follow you talk again? Abi make we deh call NYSC according to what u said? Because 2pm don pass and I no receive any message. Now somebody said less than 10hrs, OK oooooooooo. Awon oni ro.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
From the look of things, before the end of today, we will begin to print our CUL.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ridow(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
lucreziaborgia:
God in heaven knows that im tired. nysc has turned me into something else, I have been blue and moody since friday. I will cry bitterly if they postpone this thing cos im tired of staying at home
*sober mood* so sorry abt that, we should jst expect anytin 4rm nw
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
GentlemanAyo:
Biko where is that guy that was boasting about 2pm today? DG no follow you talk again? Abi make we deh call NYSC according to what u said? Because 2pm don pass and I no receive any message. Now somebody said less than 10hrs, OK oooooooooo. Awon oni ro.
don dey find d guy sinx morning......even dt nigeriainfo guy dt was in d studio....all dem Lie-nus Mba

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ruq: 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
tar..... My main aim fr dis nysc nh jus cert.....ntin more....experience cn go and die

Why you no seek exemption.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
Skydweller:
From the look of things, before the end of today, we will begin to print our CUL.
Abeg borrow me that your eye make me self look things the way u deh look. I pray so o, hmm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:26pm On May 16, 2016
Skydweller:
is it becos u re god? Explain y u talk so abeg

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2016
Fraiser:
Wetin b d meaning of dis na abeg make una stop all dis prank at dis critical tym abeg.
lol...why not calm ur nerves & don't give yaself HBP untop dis nysc issue....what will be will surely be my dear...I believe dat #ope loma end story wa#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2016
Like I said b4....let's take advantage of social media, let's copy and send this letter out.a already taking a step to send it to lailas blog, pls if u frequent LIB,bella naija,SDK nd so on. PLEASE COPY AND SEND to them (but give credit to nicydagr8 o) tag BEN BRUCE to this on twitter or IG, broadcast on bbm nd whatsapp. Let this be a form of serious online protest. Let it circulate like BBOG
nicydagr8:
I have a complaint against the NYSC organization. I am a prospective corps member (PCM) of NYSC batch A 2016. It is no longer news that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is set out to frustrate and degrade the lives of youths and graduates in Nigeria. On 8th of February online registration commenced for the 2016 NYSC Batch A orientation course scheduled to commence on the 2nd of march, after the registration however, NYSC time-table was changed and orientation camp postponed to 30th of march and subsequently 1st of April, most of us tendered our resignation letters to our employees as we were assured the date was not going to be tempered with again, few days to the anticipated date, the course was postponed yet again to the 27th of April to print our call-up letter on the 21st of April and no excuse whatsoever was given. Yet all prospective corps members waited patiently. The due date (21st of April) finally arrived to print our call up letters, admist confusion and tension PCM's were unable to print out their call-up letters only to be informed 24hours later by NYSC that not all corp members were in stream 1; and that 27th of April was scheduled for stream 1 corps members and 21st of May was slated for stream 2 corps members. Most Prospective corp members got an unusual message, 'because you are not in stream 1, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter'. Others got the message 'you are to print your call up letter for the 13th to 21st of may 2016'. In other words 21st of may was the new date slated for Batch A stream 2 corp members, that is; one month after Batch A stream 1 printed their call-up letters. Yet again stream 2 PCM's waited patiently. Few days ago stream 1 passed out from camp and the due date for printing call up letter for stream 2 arrived (13th of May), NYSC sent random messages to some corps members informing them to start printing on the 14th of May, and few minutes later were resent a message 'sorry, you cannot print your call-up letter, you will be informed when to print your letters in due course'. No formal update has since been published by NYSC on their site to explain the reasons for the unusual procastinations, corp members who haven't gotten messages have since been in denial by NYSC. On the 14th there was an update on NYSC social media account notifying us our letters will be ready later that day but yet again it was another empty promise. This is 16th of may and there is still no press release or official statement by NYSC for us to go ahead and print our call-up letters. NYSC has denied rumours of postponement but rumours reaching batch A stream 2 corp members is that Batch A stream 2 is now Batch B to leave in July or November which will be 5-9months after we are supposed to be in camp for the scheme. NB: We have patiently waited for NYSC till date, some of us since 2014. We are unable to get decent Jobs to sustain ourselves and our families or further our studies because we do not have NYSC dispatch certificates, youths have been forced to stay idle, wasting precious time waiting for the scheme, so many resigned from their petty jobs all because we were eager to serve our fatherland. How long will we continue to wait? IT IS EITHER WE ALL (BATCH A STREAM 2) CORP MEMBERS LEAVE ON 21ST OF MAY or OUR DISPATCH CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED TO US or WE ARE DEPLOYED TO OUR VARIOUS STATES OF DEPLOYMENT WITHOUT ORIENTATION CAMP AND GIVEN PLACES OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT if funds are insufficient. The hardship in Nigeria is unbearable and it will be utmostly inhumane to punish the youths and leaders of tommorrow by promising them to continue waiting for an incompetent organization and a failed scheme that is not in the best interest of Nigerian youths. We can no longer wait for NYSC to determine the course of our future. We use this medium to call on all Nigerians and youth advocates to tell ourstory to the world #letnigeriahearourcry #NYSCbatchAstream2 #NoPostponement #ReleaseOurCallupLetter

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
Ruq:

Why you no seek exemption.
cos i nor sabi lie.. .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Geegar(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
GentlemanAyo:

Lol, is like una no wan hear any other thing apart from CUL, the printing has nothing to do with CUL bro.
hehe..one love brof
grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
don dey find d guy sinx morning......even dt nigeriainfo guy dt was in d studio....all dem Lie-nus Mba
Lol, nice name for them and that naijainfo guy come deh do break down of how reliable their info is. Mtcheew.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
Geegar:
hehe..one love brof grin
Naso bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
WinningSun:

thank God tomorrow morning is just 7hrs away.
wetin won happen tomoro morni, dis is not d tym for parable abeg, talk wetin u here na...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
God what kind of change is this? Why did 15 million nigerians vote for buhari? what is the meaning of buhari has passed the budget but they haven't disbursed the funds yet. I quit my job and also gave up my position to my deputy infact my association did send off party for me in church 2 weeks ago only for nysc to be playing with my feelings. what a loss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by splashbaba01(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2016
Mak we all copy Nicydarg8 speech nd send it to d nysc official number..wit dat one dis speech go reach DG fone too...abeg mak we start now.....nd if anyone ve punch newspaper number or vanguard abeg send ham to dem sharply nw..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ridow(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
The DG has went on to say what happened to stream 2 batch A. Having indicated that lack of funds is the reason. Go to naij.com for details. Let's pray the minister had a good conclusion. Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM (Nigerian newspapers)naij.com
The 2016 budget was slashed by 40 percent – This action has affected the batch ‘A’ stream 2 of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) – The Director- General of NYSC said series of letters have been sent to that effect to President Muhammadu Buhari and some Ministers on these issues Sule Kazure The mobilization of batch ‘A’ stream 2 of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) might be crippled due to cash crunch as their allocation in the 2016 budget has been slashed by 40 percent. This was hinted on Monday, May 16, by Sule Kazaure , the Director- General of NYSC, during an interactive session with Senate committee on sport and youth development.
He said letters have been written to the minister and President Muhammadu Buhari on the issue but the agency has not received favourable response as the batch is scheduled to resume on Friday, May 20. He added that despite series of efforts, the required money for the exercise has not been provided by the federal government. However, Kazure expressed dissatisfaction that the request for the funds were forwarded to its supervising Minister, the Minister of budget and National Planing, Minister of finance and the presidency but yet to receive response up till now.
Mr. Adeleke Ademola, the director of finance, also agreed with Kazure that series of letters have been written to the Minister and Buhari but no response. Obina Ogba, the chairman of the committte however assured that a meeting between the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Budget and National Planing and NYSC to address the issue will be organised. He also revealed that the budget of the Ministry is short by N13 billion. Recall that Bukola Saraki had reportedly turn down Presidency request to manipulate the contents of the 2016 budget through the backdoor. The controversy caused a major stir as the presidency revealed new list of development projects removed or distorted from the budget by the Senate
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Geegar(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2016
lucreziaborgia:
God what kind of change is this? Why did 15 million nigerians vote for buhari? what is the meaning of buhari has passed the budget but they haven't disbursed the funds yet. I quit my job and also gave up my position to my deputy infact my association did send off party for me in church 2 weeks ago only for nysc to be playing with my feelings. what a loss

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
marvluv:

lol...why not calm ur nerves & don't give yaself HBP untop dis nysc issue....what will be will surely be my dear...I believe dat #ope loma end story wa#
I believe you my dear just dat I can imagine staying at home for anoda months again why my mates are in service..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iamdynamite(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm...oga ooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
der mumu 19k......my guy pack well o...... I rest my case.. ..plus i cnt suffer even God kws

What is this?!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Aieboocaar:

What is this?!!
nor ask me oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ultimate73(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
ridow:
The DG has went on to say what happened to stream 2 batch A.
Having indicated that lack of funds is the reason. Go to naij.com
for details. Let's pray the minister had a good conclusion.
Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM
(Nigerian newspapers)naij.com

The 2016 budget was slashed by 40 percent
– This action has affected the batch ‘A’ stream 2
of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
– The Director- General of NYSC said series of letters
have been sent to that effect to President Muhammadu
Buhari and some Ministers on these issues
Sule Kazure
The mobilization of batch ‘A’ stream 2 of National Youth
Service Corps (NYSC) might be crippled due to cash
crunch as their allocation in the 2016 budget has been
slashed by 40 percent.
This was hinted on Monday, May 16, by Sule Kazaure ,
the Director- General of NYSC, during an interactive
session with Senate committee on sport and youth
development.

He said letters have been written to the minister and
President Muhammadu Buhari on the issue but the
agency has not received favourable response as the
batch is scheduled to resume on Friday, May 20.
He added that despite series of efforts, the required
money for the exercise has not been provided by the
federal government.
However, Kazure expressed dissatisfaction that the
request for the funds were forwarded to its supervising
Minister, the Minister of budget and National Planing,
Minister of finance and the presidency but yet to receive
response up till now.

Mr. Adeleke Ademola, the director of finance, also
agreed with Kazure that series of letters have been
written to the Minister and Buhari but no response.
Obina Ogba, the chairman of the committte however
assured that a meeting between the Ministry of Finance,
Ministry of Budget and National Planing and NYSC to
address the issue will be organised.
He also revealed that the budget of the Ministry is short
by N13 billion.
Recall that Bukola Saraki had reportedly turn down
Presidency request to manipulate the contents of the
2016 budget through the backdoor.
The controversy caused a major stir as the presidency
revealed new list of development projects removed or
distorted from the budget by the Senate
Is high time they scrapped the scheme if they can't fund it.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
ultimate73:

Is high time they scrapped the scheme if they can't fund it.
i concur

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
This is just a lesson, next time if you want to vote, vote Buhari again you hia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.