Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988680 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=najeemefcc post=45767132]My Fellow compatriot's, NYSC BATCH A STREAM 2 it regrettably lugubrious that the management of NYSC placing a lot of us in state of quandary and emotional phantasmagoria. So many of my fellow compatriot's has tender their resignation letter, some temporary withdrawal of service, some excuse duties and some annual leave which will cripple next coming chance for them at their various place of work. When will such kind of nonsensical and madness stop in this country. Imagine we are mentally, physically and psychologically ready before we start to receive this nonsense (NYSC Management regrets to inform you that 2016 Batch 'A' Stream II Orientation Course in all states including Adamawa, Borno and Yobe in stream I has been postponed due to logistic reasons. A new date will be communicated to you in due course. Pls accept our sincere apologies)[/quote

Well articulated, I grieve for this present Nigerian Govt. The present Govt is already in a coffin. Imagine this "Pls accept our sincere apologies", just like that! This cannot happen in other climes where the govt is responsible, else the citizens or victims get the govt sued & they pay for damages big time. But 4 naija fear no go let us try am sef, na ur fellow compatriot go 1st exclaim, U WAN SUE GOVT? U WELL SO?? DEM NO DEY FIGHT GOVT O!!!! Well, Mr. Dan Fulani in Aso rock, if u think because u said u belong to nobody therefore u are not accountable to Nigerians, then U ARE WRONG! You might escape the wrath of God but certainly not that of God. If u doubt me, ASK THE MAN CALLED ABACHA IF U SEE HIM!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dotmanxp(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
tibaonnet:
This is the audio conversation btw a guy & the director general of NYSC.
abeg summarize am for me, I no get MB to download am
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ganie(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
lovingT:

Just made ma hair. All these yeye people.
lets see the beautiful u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by thenrit: 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
Is there Anybody from Kaduna posted to Rivers, Pls lets hookup
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by budosky(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
tibaonnet:

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
daudae1:
2015 batch A stream 2(people that wer posted to Adamawa Yobe and Borno)did der orientation camp in Taraba nasarawa and Benue...And IT WAS DURING RAMADAN FASTING...pls u guys can confirm.

I don't know why people make so much noise about this. Is Ramadan fasting period a season of public holiday in Nigeria?Don't people go about their normal life activities during such fasting period? Where is the thot coming from that Ramadan fasting will affect camping? Abi nysc na religious organization? And who said muslim Corp members can't fast while in camp? Oh & someone will b quick to say cos of the fast they won't be able to participate in camp activities.....that is not totally correct. I am a christian & have been to several camps where activities such as the ones we will be exposed to during orientation in camp were carried out, & we fasted all through. Although the duration of the fast varies depending on your capacity but a benchmark is always set.
So abeg make we forget ramadan bla bla bla, abi buhari no go travel during Ramadan too?
Mtcheeeew!!! Let us just pray & hope for the best rather than over working our brains with thoughts of no value.

Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
tibaonnet:

ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ nt cewious wif dat ur rubbish audio
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tibaonnet: 2:00pm On May 19, 2016
tibaonnet:
Sorry guys the previous one was a mistake.
Here is the coversation.

Guys listen to the conversation.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iamdynamite(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
this rant is meaningless to me......wailer oshi
innosaint27:
Nigeria is a sinking ship with no life jacket on board. The current state of the nation is indeed pathetic. The FG is shameless & clueless, insensitive to the feelings & emotions of the ordinary Nigerian, in this case the thousands of PCMs that have recently been deceived into believing that all is now finally well with the batch A stream II orientation camp exercise bid for 21/5/2016.
I am shocked that in this modern era, the govt of the day could joke with the plight of its citizens. Just barely 48hrs or less, that all stream II PCMs chanted victory songs, we are back to mourn the failure of this Govt. I personally should not have expected more, because it is my belief that, one of the greatest punishment you can give to an educated man is to place him under the leadership of an illiterate. This is clearly the state of Nigeria.
How could they possibly do this evil without grief or a sorrowful heart, not considering the multiple satanic effects? Well, they have done so simply because, in this country, the rule of law is invisible and powerless, justice is sick & crippled, otherwise the FG & NYSC by now should have been sued & made to pay for damages like it is obtained in the civilized world.
Imagine the irreversible damage of time wastage, some have booked flights already, I know of some who are already on their way to their SOD, the emotional trauma etc.
How did we get to this drowned state already? I believe God has left Nigeria, he is only with few faithful individuals. This is so evident as nothing is working. Oh Nigeria,"Ichabod" thy glory has departed, thy long locks which is the source of strength has been shaven by Delilah.
I weep for this country!!!!!!! I just saw scrolling on my TV that FG SAYS,NLC leaders RISK 6 MONTHS JAIL TERM DUE TO THE CURRENT STRIKE. Imagine FG threatening striking labour leaders with Jail.....hehehehe....... Indeed, APC.....CHAIN!!!
Well, I hear a whisper now, weep no more, for everything works together for those who love God & are called according to his purpose.
Let us keep our hopes alive.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
iamdynamite:
this rant is meaningless to me......wailer oshi

It is not posted for damaged folks like u.
Gerarahere brainless imp!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
tibaonnet:

Guys listen to the conversation.

Ah beg try get sense nah....ɖɨs is empty file.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
innosaint27:

I don't know why people make so much noise about this. Is Ramadan fasting period a season of public holiday in Nigeria?Don't people go about their normal life activities during such fasting period? Where is the thot coming from that Ramadan fasting will affect camping? Abi nysc na religious organization? And who said muslim Corp members can't fast while in camp? Oh & someone will b quick to say cos of the fast they won't be able to participate in camp activities.....that is not totally correct. I am a christian & have been to several camps where activities such as the ones we will be exposed to during orientation in camp were carried out, & we fasted all through. Although the duration of the fast varies depending on your capacity but a benchmark is always set.
So abeg make we forget ramadan bla bla bla, abi buhari no go travel during Ramadan too?
Mtcheeeew!!! Let us just pray & hope for the best rather than over working our brains with thoughts of no value.

Thanks!!!!
Well I really don't know if d fast will affect camp bt will d kitchen cook twice? One @ mid night for those fasting and then in the morning again for those not fasting. Camp no fit sweet if person dey fast ooo. All those "long hours stand" in d sun without food no be small thing ooo. People go faint wella. I just know it won't be fun as much as if there is no fast. Just an observation though
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by faustychris23(f): 2:26pm On May 19, 2016
lovingT:

Just made ma hair. All these yeye people.
haha same with me o just made mine lst nite
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
Ephyartz:
Well I really don't know if d fast will affect camp bt will d kitchen cook twice? One @ mid night for those fasting and then in the morning again for those not fasting. Camp no fit sweet if person dey fast ooo. All those "long hours stand" in d sun without food no be small thing ooo. People go faint wella. I just know it won't be fun as much as if there is no fast. Just an observation though

I don prepare my mind for July.
I doubt if camp during Ramadan is feasible
THe DG shld come out with a Faantastically True statement nah
Kasaure why?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Subpatra: 2:38pm On May 19, 2016
Greyworld:

I gat 1 here. Nysc shud do deir worst.

Emotion

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
phykel:

I don prepare my mind for July.
I doubt if camp during Ramadan is feasible
THe DG shld come out with a Faantastically True statement nah
Kasaure why?
That's what I'm thinking too. Bt will we still be Batch A stream II or just batch B?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by faustychris23(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
innosaint27:

ha bros abeg this is harsh. Ah ah what hapin? Pls am urging everyone if u see a post u dnt agree with or u feel its irrelevant just ignore it cos its relevant to the poster. Abeg I understand we are all frustrated but we shl leand to be matured in our resonses and replies. Na beg I they beg o. I can't fit to seperate fight wink
innosaint27:

ha bros abeg this is harsh. Ah ah what hapin? Pls am urging everyone if u see a post u dnt agree with or u feel its irrelevant just ignore it cos its relevant to the poster. Abeg I understand we are all frustrated but we shl leand to be matured in our resonses and replies. Na beg I they beg o. I can't fit to seperate fight
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by faustychris23(f): 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
Ephyartz:
That's what I'm thinking too. Bt will we still be Batch A stream II or just batch B?
my concern is if we remain batch a after the postponement are we still passing out same time as batch a?
If not nd we become batch b stream 1 that means a new cun and cul and xge of state which to me will be more stressful for them
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
See as thread ... Dry , evry body just mute wetin dey sup na ?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 3:08pm On May 19, 2016
faustychris23:
my concern is if we remain batch a after the postponement are we still passing out same time as batch a?
If not nd we become batch b stream 1 that means a new cun and cul and xge of state which to me will be more stressful for them
. Exactly in my mind now, I've cleared my mind off d abia state I was posted. Expecting a new state maybe kaduna or ogun sef.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rosey33(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
Fraiser:
The chairman senate committee on youth already said that if our camping couldn't hold on 21st of may as proposed, It would be held by next week or latest week after. He affirmed that ramadan would not affect our camping. My opinion is that we should try to pressurise them more so that our camping will hold in the shortest time.
Please where did u obtain this info?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2016
Lol....Wu wan bail hin awt?

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by osuagwu4(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2016
SMartins1:
They shouldn't Bleep with me oo. Money no dey and I already booked for a flight, how do I go about that now

cancel the flight.. which of the flight company.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by suogal(f): 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
jubrealguy:
not familiarisation kankan.........I'll b going for the real deal, in d bus already sef
where are you now?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
faustychris23:
ha bros abeg this is harsh. Ah ah what hapin? Pls am urging everyone if u see a post u dnt agree with or u feel its irrelevant just ignore it cos its relevant to the poster. Abeg I understand we are all frustrated but we shl leand to be matured in our resonses and replies. Na beg I they beg o. I can't fit to seperate fight wink ha bros abeg this is harsh. Ah ah what hapin? Pls am urging everyone if u see a post u dnt agree with or u feel its irrelevant just ignore it cos its relevant to the poster. Abeg I understand we are all frustrated but we shl leand to be matured in our resonses and replies. Na beg I they beg o. I can't fit to seperate fight

Thanks for your concern & wise counsel, but he should have simply ignored my post if he wasn't down with it rather than make a silly comment.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Yagazee: 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
GentlemanAyo:

Bro how far? Where were u posted? Ogun or Enugu? If its one of those two states oya paste the MTN recharge card. Abi I don carry last?

Na Kwara ooo! E tire me
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by amodu(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
osytex:
I dey lag too o.. how many weeks you plan stay?
Two weeks, will be heading back for clearance slated for June 2nd.
You
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Ephyartz:

Your observation is well tailored but like I said, NYSC is not a religious organization. Ramadan fasting is a personal cross that comes with right to religion, lent period is for the Catholic folks. I have also thot about the role of the kitchen as u did observe, but I think everybody will queue up for food same time. Those fasting can keep theirs till they are ready to eat. Isn't coolers supposed to be one of the essentials we need in camp? Or, an arrangement can be made, placing Muslims in charge of a portion of the food which they will serve among themselves when they are ready to break their fast. Anyone who thinks otherwise may use the mammy market option.
Well, these are only personal thoughts, but I am confident Ramadan fasting is not a reason to consider in choosing a new date. More so, as far as games & parade is concerned, I think their destinies will be placed in their own hands. Well, in all let them just come up with a new date sharply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by amodu(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
clementy117:
embarassed tongue
See his teeth like what I know but won't mention cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
innosaint27:

Your observation is well tailored but like I said, NYSC is not a religious organization. Ramadan fasting is a personal cross that comes with right to religion, lent period is for the Catholic folks. I have also thot about the role of the kitchen as u did observe, but I think everybody will queue up for food same time. Those fasting can keep theirs till they are ready to eat. Isn't coolers supposed to be one of the essentials we need in camp? Or, an arrangement can be made, placing Muslims in charge of a portion of the food which they will serve among themselves when they are ready to break their fast. Anyone who thinks otherwise may use the mammy market option.
Well, these are only personal thoughts, but I am confident Ramadan fasting is not a reason to consider in choosing a new date. More so, as far as games & parade is concerned, I think their destinies will be placed in their own hands. Well, in all let them just come up with a new date sharply.
I'm a muslim too, if I didn't know better I would say u are not being considerate for saying its a personal cross. They should arrangements for muslims on camp so it would be an interesting experience for everyone because I really don't see anything serious about d camping if not d fun. All these bn said I still wish u r right because even I don't want Ramadan to affect NYSC ooo. Back in school I wouldn't eat till around 3 or 4 when I get back home from class. Not everyday bt most days.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SMartins1(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
osuagwu4:

cancel the flight.. which of the flight company.
Arik airline...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
Pritycrystal:
Hey wtz up? Unical is bouncin me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.