Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,339 members, 7,846,482 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (995385 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lonngmann(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2016
Team Sydneyboss. ..like

Team daudae1.....share

me ..team Sydneyboss o
Daudae1 has given us plenty information about stream 2 with 95% all casting. ..I know news from nysc too has casted, from double callup letters to too many dates that has gone to indefinate, we don't know what to believe anymore.
Infact, until I get sworn in, I won't trust dem, one can be in camp and hear the date has been postponed some hours to first parade because of spiritual problems cheesy

Please don't mention me...I'm just an observer embarassed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2016
CandiceJay:

No, i'm in ur house. Just Negodu yourself. So you know NYSC is not serious and u are there forming advocate. Don't get busy o, be there forming DG's son and telling people wat you do not know. Don't leave people to also share their own "knowings". Your type is what i refer to as "over-sabi na me sabi". You had better don't quote me again. mtchew, funny kwa

Don't mind him, like he works in NYSC HQ
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2016
innosaint27:

Your commentary is well furnished but I would like to do a counter invasion.
Sir, this issue has become an iroko tree that is seen even from afar. It is in the public domain & on national news media that THE FG IS YET TO RELEASE FUNDS TO NYSC. If you had tuned your radio to any of the national radio stations yesterday morning, you would have heard it clearly. ALL NYSC STAFF, I MEAN ALL, that have been contacted repeatedly said NO FUNDS HAVE BEEN DISBURSED TO NYSC. Do you think nysc will send a message across tell us plainly, it is because FG is yet to release funds that camp is postponed? The word LOGISTICS is better suited for it. You might want to check out the meaning of LOGISTICS in the dictionary again. If you had read couple of newspapers between Thursday & Yesterday Friday, am sure you would have had a different view. The minister of finance and that of budget & planning bluntly refused to appear before the senate house committee on youth & sport to negotiate the way forward out of this historic catastrophe. Another meeting has been scheduled for next week sir, the outcome will determine a lot that is at stake right now. THIS MONUMENTAL RECKLESSNESS IS BEYOND THE DG OR SENATE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON YOUTH & SPORT TO TURNAROUND. ONLY THE PRESIDENCY CAN ABATE THIS UGLY SITUATION, AFTERALL, IT ORIGINATED FROM THE PRESIDENCY. You might want to argue that why did NYSC went on to release the call up letters & also thank FG for releasing funds? My friend, THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE THE POLITICAL TERRAIN LACKS INTEGRITY, IF THE BUDGET CAN GO MISSING, DONT YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN ALSO THANK FG IN ADVANCE FOR RRLEASING FUNDS WITHOUT EVEN SEEING 10KOBO? In the Nigeria political system, anything goes. Why have you not given this a thought, if truely FG has released funds, why has FG not coming out public to say, WE HAFF GIFEN EYNWHYXSEE FUNDS? The DG has repeatedly said this is beyond him. Come to think of it, how many of us here will parade our fathers stark naked in public? NYSC is doing everything in their powers not to parade FG stark naked but we have seen the unclothedness of FG already.
So, this is beyond the kits, OK after wearing the kits they tell u no alawee. The 13billion naira that was scrapped was supposed to care of everything about NYSC in 2016 (Batch A, B, C.......Z).
Believe it or not, this is the true situation of things!

Thank you sir!

Sir! what's not the same media outlets that announced postponement of NYSC before the Cul came out I called the DG and he told me the cul will be out on Tuesday and true to his word, it came out, so do I have any reason to doubt him again? for your information sir, news outlets recycle news. like one saying DG was in Senate committee yesterday when it appeared it was the same meeting that was conveyed on Monday!

Until Nysc states otherwise on their website or twitter handle, I refuse to believe any other reasons. next week will have a say. thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2016
VillageGOAT:

jeez u no tell us ooo, happy birthday na... I wish you long life and prosperity...
Chai, sisters in the lord let us wish our sister happy birthday
cc
candicejay
barongmj
lyndalyn55
marvluv
lvlink
and the brothers oo
oyehomie
fraiser
ighravweig
memphisdepay
ray4000
okitaiji
sunnepa17
eaglevision
smartins1
aieboocaar
fraiser
jubrealguy
weareus....

It is not too late...

And others sha

Honeybash, happy bday...lnnggggggg life in health nd prosperity ooooo....nah nysc cause amm ooo...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hadibaba(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
daudae1:
THE TRuth of The Matter is Lack Of Funds...FG is Responsible for all dis..BUuHari is nOt Serious!
Oga NYSC get their own fault......serious corruption dey dat scheme, imagine say nysc say one canvas is 88k
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2016
Chai! NYSC and FG's infidelities have divided my people. They are not even giving themselves any form of respect again. This is what FG wants. To break our oneness and abuse our intelligence. A house divided upon itself cannot stand. Lets see both FG, NYSC, senators and others as our antagonists and lets fight them all as one. Good morning. Happy birthday HONEYBASH
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=sydneyboss post=45824604]

Sir! what's not the same media outlets that announced postponement of NYSC before the Cul came out I called the DG and he told me the cul will be out on Tuesday and true to his word, it came out, so do I have any reason to doubt him again? for your information sir, news outlets recycle news. like one saying DG was in Senate committee yesterday when it appeared it was the same meeting that was conveyed on Monday!

Until Nysc states otherwise on their website or twitter handle, I refuse to believe any other reasons. next week will have a say. thanks [/quotel]

To the best of my knowledge, Vanguard newspaper reported that nysc had no plans of postponing batch A stream 2, that it OT camp will hold as scheduled. Pls, you can quote the news media that reported stream 2 had been postponed before the printing of cul on Tuesday. The same DG that you called who you claimed told you is because of kits that camp won't hold, has also told others who called him that THE MATTER IS BEYOND HIM. It is on record & this is circulating on social media platforms. U should understand that NYSC mgt are using our grievances & frustrations to get at the FG, hoping with such tensed atmosphere, funds will be released. This is now like a game! I am not contesting the date the DG may have said, I am only letting you know the root cause of this tragedy, which is; FG HAS NOT RELEASED ANY FUND TO NYSC. since the DG is your paddy & u can bank on his word, call him and ask him if FG has released funds to nysc. If he gives u a straight YES for an answer without being political in answering to cover up, then u are on course. Remember the DG was appointed, and by who? Same FG (Buhari). Then you expect him to publicly without caution bite the fingers that is feeding him. If u are in his position, would u do such? I repeat, DG said the MATTER IS BEYOND HIM.

nobody get buhari number or him wife or daughter own? Nobody know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows them OUR TARGET SHOULD BE THE HEAD NOW, NOT JUST THE BODY! THO THIS HEAD IS WEARING A HELMET OF STEEL (INSENSITIVITY), OUR PRAYERS CAN CHANGE THINGS.
Thank u sir!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=innosaint27 post=45826183][/quote]

lol, we are dragging this issue too far, the recording where he said its beyond him was BEFORE the call up letter. najj. com made the announcement.... this is another call made by another PCm to the DG.

cc: Fraiser
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by daudae1: 10:19am On May 21, 2016
innosaint27:

Your commentary is well furnished but I would like to do a counter invasion.
Sir, this issue has become an iroko tree that is seen even from afar. It is in the public domain & on national news media that THE FG IS YET TO RELEASE FUNDS TO NYSC. If you had tuned your radio to any of the national radio stations yesterday morning, you would have heard it clearly. ALL NYSC STAFF, I MEAN ALL, that have been contacted repeatedly said NO FUNDS HAVE BEEN DISBURSED TO NYSC. Do you think nysc will send a message across tell us plainly, it is because FG is yet to release funds that camp is postponed? The word LOGISTICS is better suited for it. You might want to check out the meaning of LOGISTICS in the dictionary again. If you had read couple of newspapers between Thursday & Yesterday Friday, am sure you would have had a different view. The minister of finance and that of budget & planning bluntly refused to appear before the senate house committee on youth & sport to negotiate the way forward out of this historic catastrophe. Another meeting has been scheduled for next week sir, the outcome will determine a lot that is at stake right now. THIS MONUMENTAL RECKLESSNESS IS BEYOND THE DG OR SENATE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON YOUTH & SPORT TO TURNAROUND. ONLY THE PRESIDENCY CAN ABATE THIS UGLY SITUATION, AFTERALL, IT ORIGINATED FROM THE PRESIDENCY. You might want to argue that why did NYSC went on to release the call up letters & also thank FG for releasing funds? My friend, THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE THE POLITICAL TERRAIN LACKS INTEGRITY, IF THE BUDGET CAN GO MISSING, DONT YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN ALSO THANK FG IN ADVANCE FOR RRLEASING FUNDS WITHOUT EVEN SEEING 10KOBO? In the Nigeria political system, anything goes. Why have you not given this a thought, if truely FG has released funds, why has FG not coming out public to say, WE HAFF GIFEN EYNWHYXSEE FUNDS? The DG has repeatedly said this is beyond him. Come to think of it, how many of us here will parade our fathers stark naked in public? NYSC is doing everything in their powers not to parade FG stark naked but we have seen the unclothedness of FG already.
So, this is beyond the kits, OK after wearing the kits they tell u no alawee. The 13billion naira that was scrapped was supposed to care of everything about NYSC in 2016 (Batch A, B, C.......Z).
Believe it or not, this is the true situation of things!

Thank you sir!
Thank You!! I dont knw Y it is difficult for them Bliv...FG is FUckd! BUHari has notin to offer for the youth...shameful
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 10:21am On May 21, 2016
Honeybash:
abeg op our state of deployment wont change. Nysc tension make fraiser forget my bday is may 20th

Happy Belated Birthday Honeybash

May God lift up his Countenance before you, Give you peace with no fees.
Wish you the best of your Expectations
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dotmanxp(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
hadibaba:

Oga NYSC get their own fault......serious corruption dey dat scheme, imagine say nysc say one canvas is 88k
where u see that one?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2016
daudae1:
Thank You!! I dont knw Y it is difficult for them Bliv...FG is FUckd! BUHari has notin to offer for the youth...shameful

and it's hard for you to believe that it's not the issue of funds, wait till next week
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2016
sydneyboss:

lol, we are dragging this issue too far, the recording where he said its beyond him was BEFORE the call up letter. najj. com made the announcement.... this is another call made by another PCm to the DG.

cc: Fraiser

It is a pity I can't post the audio here. Sir, this one is not the one you think you have that was before printing of cul. This was yesterday 20/5/2016. It is trending on most WhatsApp groups. If you want to hear it, drop ur digit & I shall add u on WhatsApp so u hear it.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
While you guys were busy debating, Buhari and DG just passed by, holding each other's hands and smiling at the gullibility of Nigerian youths.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by baddestzone(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
daudae1:

The informations you give here are just to make you popular, from the onset you've been against stream 2 holding and I can quote how many times you said only Adamawa, borno and yobe we have stream 2, NYSc proved u wrong. FG have released funds, u still claiming they have not. Y not be plain and objective for once in your life. No pun intended but u are a joker.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Honeybash:
na delta
HBD in arears...WULLNP! God bless ur new Age
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2016
Confusion everywhere gringringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol.....ℓ̊ saw both of dem ɖɨs evening oo, wen ℓ̊ asked dem were D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ heading 2, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tld ♍ƺ dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ goin ƒօɾ friday nite vigil, buh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pass thru d road dat link 2 Okitaiji mansion 2 church.
I trust my Meeddah NOT slimfitdiva....c as NYSC jus throw us go diferent places fr ds village, na only Meeddah b d closest to me...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:10am On May 21, 2016
daudae1:

I cannot agree less with you. How can a sane govt scrap funds meant for NYSC in 2016 from the budget? If the FG had cut down on the funds to check excesses & corruption, that would have received tangible applause. But, FG technical cancelled NYSC for 2016. I just wish these folks would grasp the true picture of things.
PCMs should know that any promise the DG made via telephone conversation to anyone is not yet the true reality but only an anticipated reality. He said in an audio recorded yesterday, that if it is in his power, we all would have been in camp today but he is doing everything to see that next week works out & not June 20th. This is only a staggering promise!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 11:13am On May 21, 2016
Happy birthday honeybash, God bless you real good.

Erm if buhari dosnt have a direct twitter handle that he operates personally, let's tweet his kids na nd beg them to tell dia papa, same with osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2016
innosaint27:

I cannot agree less with you. How can a sane govt scrap funds meant for NYSC in 2016 from the budget? If the FG had cut down on the funds to check excesses & corruption, that would have received tangible applause. But, FG technical cancelled NYSC for 2016. I just wish these folks would grasp the true picture of things.
PCMs should know that any promise the DG made via telephone conversation to anyone is not yet the true reality but only an anticipated reality. He said in an audio recorded yesterday, that if it is in his power, we all would have been in camp today but he is doing everything to see that next week works out & not June 20th. This is only a staggering promise!

if the DG tells you, he is making sure everyone will be in camp next week and not June 20, then there is something he knows that you don't. do u think if it's about funds he will give is that assurance? I doubt
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2016
sydneyboss:

if the DG tells you, he is making sure everyone will be in camp next week and not June 20, then there is something he knows that you don't. do u think if it's about funds he will give is that assurance? I doubt

So..d DG said dat right ?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eaglevision(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
Good afternoon yall! seems ive missed a lot! who will fill me in? lol

meanwhile happy happy birthday to my sugar pie Honeybash! sorry its coming late.
Nna mehn! i should b posting dis from iyana ipaja camp,but NYSC and FG decided to contiinue using our precious time to act drama.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by baddestzone(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2016
innosaint27:

Did you really listen to the recording?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2016
Oyehomie:

So..d DG said dat right ?
yeah!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:42am On May 21, 2016
sydneyboss:

Pls, point of correct i never said the DG told me, I didn't call him sir. I only said in an audio recorded yesterday! True, there are things he obviously knows that we don't. Next week is still tentative not decisive. HE REPEATED SAID, IT IS BEYOND HIM & HE IS DOING EVERYTHING TO SEE THAT WE ARE CALLED TO CAMP NEXT WEEK. That statement is different from I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO ENSURE U ARE IN CAMP NEXT WEEK.
Howbeit, I urge everyone to keep hope alive & work with next week. If it still doesnt work out, LIFE GOES ON & THE GAME CONTINUES!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Armynu(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2016
Can we all let this NYSC issue slide... Whoever is wrong or right is entitled to his/her own opinion. At the end we still all get to go to camp... Be it 21st May or 30 June.. We all loosing our self worth over something that has already been written and destined to happen just the way it is happening. Please let's go back to having fun or forget bout the thread if all we going to do is pick on one another, doesn't make sense. Haba!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2016
Armynu:
Can we all let this NYSC issue slide... Whoever is wrong or right is entitled to his/her own opinion. At the end we still all get to go to camp... Be it 21st May or 30 June.. We all loosing our self worth over something that has already been written and destined to happen just the way it is happening. Please let's go back to having fun or forget bout the thread if all we going to do is pick on one another, doesn't make sense. Haba!!!
the fight is what's making the thread interesting leave them
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2016
innosaint27:

Pls, point of correct i never said the DG told me, I didn't call him sir. I only said in an audio recorded yesterday! True, there are things he obviously knows that we don't. Next week is still tentative not decisive. HE REPEATED SAID, IT IS BEYOND HIM & HE IS DOING EVERYTHING TO SEE THAT WE ARE CALLED TO CAMP NEXT WEEK. That statement is different from I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO ENSURE U ARE IN CAMP NEXT WEEK.
Howbeit, I urge everyone to keep hope alive & work with next week. If it still doesnt work out, LIFE GOES ON & THE GAME CONTINUES!

now you getting my points. let's just be positive and see what next week holds. you will live long bro

BTW, where were you posted?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Armynu(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2016
selvad:
the fight is what's making the thread interesting leave them

Lols.. Aint holding anyone o. After all, everyone is posting from his/her own phone and not mine.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2016
Armynu:

Lols.. Aint holding anyone o. After all, everyone is posting from his/her own phone and not mine.
exactly when one dances naked in the market he must have people cheering him grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 21, 2016
baddestzone:

Did you really listen to the recording?

Yes I listened to it sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.