Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (996438 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jaybabs16(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
VillageGOAT:
FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION: NYSC IS A CORRUPT BODY

Good day mr president, NYSC DG, my fellow nigerians and my fellow NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, i have a complaint to make, and i will try as much as possible to be brief about it.

I have come to believe that the body called NYSC is a corrupt body, but before i go further, i would like to state the meaning of corruption. The first meaning of corruption is that, according to oxford dictionary ''corruption is a dishonest or fradulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'', but the one i would like to state is the second meaning of corruption which says that ''corruption is the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased'', the NYSC management has been changing everything since the beginning of the year.

It all started last year when the NYSC management postponed the NYSC 2015 Batch A orientation course, on the grounds that the election was on his way, that was understandable, now they brought that same postponement to the door step of the NYSC 2016 Batch A prospective corps members, when they first fixed the date for camping on the 2nd of march 2016, they postponed it to the 30th of march, on the grounds that the Federal Government has not signed the budget, we believe they had good reasons, so we waited till the 30th of march 2016, only to be told that the NYSC orientation course has been postponed to the 27th of april 2016 on the grounds that the federal government has not given them any funds, so we summon courage and became patient, until the 21st of april, when they told us that it is only the stream 1 pcm's that can print out their call up letter, the stream 2 pcm's have to wait till the 13th of may 2016, this has never happened in other years, i stand to be corrected, this is just a fradulent act, but not withstanding, we waited till the 13th of may 2016 only for us to print out our call up letter on the 17th of may 2016, with the hope of going to camp on the 21st of may 2016, we got another shocker of our life that the 2016 batch A stream 2 orientation course has been postponed indefinitely, on the grounds of logistics reasons, we are now afraid now, because after they fix another date, in which they might postpone it and tell us that '' they want to build a new camp for us, and change the old camp because it is archaic, or they might tell us that they want to buy prado jeeps for all the 2016 batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, so that we can be using it when we want to go to our place of primary assigment - PPA, as DG gen kazaure would always say, ''it is for better planning'',
NO NO NO, we cannot continue to agree with the NYSC management, they have failed us, if these excuses does not stop, it might continue in other years to come.

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our hard earned money which we used to print our call up letter, some spent more than 500 naira, only for us to be told that we would need to re-print the call up letter again, please are we minting the money? Where do we get the money for that again?

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our sleep, we now have sleepless night, too much of thinking.

The NYSC management can only prove that they are not corrupt, if and only if,
1- they fix a permanent date now, and they should never change it again.
2- let their YES be YES, and their NO be NO, we don't need flimsy excuses.
3- we need an official statement from the NYSC Management and the DG himself, apologising to us for the pain and suffering he has caused us.

If this conditions are not met, then NYSC is truly a corrupt body, and President buhari needs to prove to us that he is winning the war against corruption, by setting up a committee to investigate the corrupt pratices going on among the NYSC management, and apply the law on them.
Deceiving the public alone is corruption.

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT
WE HAVE SPOKEN

THE NYSC MANAGEMENT HAS FAILED US
DG BRIG GEN SZ KAZAURE HAS FAILED US

#saynotofurtherpostonement
#saynotocorruption

signed
collins
the official town crier of the NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members

please if there is any contribution or error, you guys should inform me let me make the changes, thank you...

Cc
candicejay
ighravweIG
sunnepa17
northkendal
marvluv
oyehomie
fraiser
ray4000
okitaiji
lvlink
grooove
weareus
honeybash
barongmj
and others
from may30th to April 1 and from April 1 to April 27th.
nice work bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
So we are still waiting for Kazaure and his Logistics
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by adexbabmos(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
This is awesome
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Shollyjay90(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
I Don Dey 4 Prayer Mountain Since Last Week,praying Restlessly OLUWA GBA EJO WARO OYA E GBA LADUA. #prayingsession
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jaybabs16(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2016
eelipumper:
Been a silent observer on this thread. could not register for some reasons. You guys are doing great. Ive also been bombarding those media numbers with text msgs . God bless the struggle!
welcome bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
Plz what does Nysc and Pharaoh have in common

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
kceewhyte:
Lol...they both won't let ''the overqualified and ready to go people of greater destiny '' go

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2016
Hey aos....God bless our hustle oooo.....hw re w doing
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2016
jaybabs16:

very true. I called that number too. more power to our elbow
thanks bro... God bless...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ayanfe29(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
Shollyjay90:
I Don Dey 4 Prayer Mountain Since Last Week,praying Restlessly
OLUWA GBA EJO WARO OYA E GBA LADUA.
#prayingsession

That prayer must be answered speedily o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Naso jare, dem must not fail us too...

There is notin trustworthy about these people, d whole lot of them. Abeg candicejay dear come attempt dis.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by fredamare: 5:53pm On May 23, 2016
WOMAN

There is notin trustworthy about these people, d whole lot of them. Abeg candicejay dear come attempt dis. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kinghenreey: 6:01pm On May 23, 2016
Seriously NYSC is already Winning. Their plan is to break our spirit and frustrate our efforts by making sure we are not clear as to our purpose. BUT WE SHALL TRIUMPH. WE SHALL KEEP PRESSING ON IN OUR FIGHT. Yes I Know it could be tiring sending countless msgs to those useless ppl without any response, But WE SHALL NOT REST, NOT UNTIL WE CONQUER. #NotoCampinginJuly#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by pman001(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
daudae1:
Mobilization Department are picking their calls..pls keep calling dem 08034655026..He confirmd to me that Ramadan Fastin isnt an issue..

well done bro,I jux called this no here and an elderly man picked and I asked him what's going on about stream2 and he said we will hear from them soon. I also asked him if Ramadan won't affect the camping and he replied " what does that have to do with NYSC"...let keep up the good work,those praying,those sending text messages to diff blogs, those making phone calls to diff radio & Tv stations and those that knows somebody that knows somebody,God bless you,amen.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meesquared(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2016
I'll bombard them soon. lemee reach Lagos from port Harcourt tomorrow
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
Shollyjay90:
I Don Dey 4 Prayer Mountain Since Last Week,praying Restlessly
OLUWA GBA EJO WARO OYA E GBA LADUA.
#prayingsession
gbogbo agbara to ni a ko ni wo khaki ogun orun oya wo won lule... E gba ladua....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2016
Oyehomie:
Hey aos....God bless our hustle oooo.....hw re w doing
inlaw inlaw we dey fine o, God will give us victory in this stuggle o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Vivaqt(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2016
kceewhyte:
LET MY PEOPLE GO!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by biotechshola(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2016
I'm solidly with my people in this struggle, it's high time we showed NYSC and our so called leaders the power of the youths. We can't fold our arms and watch them play games with our future, it's absolutely unacceptable.

NYSC is indeed a corrupt body, they allocate a huge amount for every Corp member for feeding and kits, but corpers usually end up obtaining these things with money from their own pockets because of sub standard foods and kits provided by NYSC.

Now to the matter at hand, we are no longer going to tolerate any form of postponement. Enough of time wasting.

#saynotojulycamp
#saynotofurtherpostponment
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2016
They are taking advantageof the fact we cannt really mobilise and meet physically if not at this point na to stage Peaceful match with our white shots and canvass on the streets remain.

What is the next line of action if the situation remains unchanged by wednesday.

Cc oktaiji
Fraise
Eaglevision
Villagegoat
Et al
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2016
phykel:
They are taking advantageof the fact we cannt really mobilise and meet physically if not at this point na to stage Peaceful match with our white shots and canvass on the streets remain.

What is the next line of action if the situation remains unchanged by wednesday.

Cc oktaiji
Fraise
Eaglevision
Villagegoat
Et al
we dnt gve up...We increase d pressure till dey bend....#Dey are feeling d heat already
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Olonadeprime: 7:05pm On May 23, 2016
I'm really impressed with all that's been happening here, most of my friends and I are bothered and frustrated, we wrapped up Uni in "Accra Ghana" since July and we haven't been able to serve since then, an now that we finally have the chance and everything seemed like it was going smoothly, NYSC came to frustrate us with Postponement. Believe me guys I'm tired and disorientated, and most of my colleagues aren't feeling any different. I pray that the Almighty God answers our prayer and make the orientation camp start this week.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2016
pman001:

well done bro,I jux called this no here and an elderly man picked and I asked him what's going on about stream2 and he said we will hear from them soon. I also asked him if Ramadan won't affect the camping and he replied " what does that have to do with NYSC"...let keep up the good work,those praying,those sending text messages to diff blogs, those making phone calls to diff radio & Tv stations and those that knows somebody that knows somebody,God bless you,amen.
thanks for this, atleast we now have clue that ramadan can not be an hindrance...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Shollyjay90(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
Fraiser:
gbogbo agbara to ni a ko ni wo khaki ogun orun oya wo won lule... E gba ladua....
Gbogbo Emi Esu Too Fe Kobalise Iwo Kaaki Wa Oya ......Fire Them...E So Dadua.......#thumbs Up
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2016
biotechshola:
I'm solidly with my people in this struggle, it's high time we showed NYSC and our so called leaders the power of the youths. We can't fold our arms and watch them play games with our future, it's absolutely unacceptable.

NYSC is indeed a corrupt body, they allocate a huge amount for every Corp member for feeding and kits, but corpers usually end up obtaining these things with money from their own pockets because of sub standard foods and kits provided by NYSC.

Now to the matter at hand, we are no longer going to tolerate any form of postponement. Enough of time wasting.

#saynotojulycamp
Biotechshola despite the fact that you are a stream1 corpa, you are still with us in this stuggle, you are indeed a brother...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2016
biotechshola:

#saynotojulycamp
Biotechshola despite the fact that you are a stream1 corpa, you are still with us in this stuggle, you are indeed a brother... Thanks for being with us...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eenecole(f): 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
Kayodeblaze:
2016 Batch 'A' Stream II Orientation
Course: Change Of
Commencement Of
Orientation Exercise
The 2016 Batch 'A' Stream II
Orientation Course is
scheduled to hold as
follows
i. Commencem
ent -----
Saturday
28th ,May
ii. Swearing-In
----------
Monday 30th
May, 2016
iii. Close of
Camp
-------
Monday 13th
June, 2016.
nysc management
Just got this but dont know the authenticity.

This will be the best news if it's true. Good Morning!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Olonadeprime: 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
Atleast this is a bit appealing to our minds
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
phykel:

Cc oktaiji
Fraise
Eaglevision
Villagegoat
Et al
I strongly believe nysc will do d needful bfor or latest wednesday nd we will have cause to smile. But if the opposite is the case, we shall continue with our struggle, unless victory is ascertain then stuggle continues...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2016
Shollyjay90:

Gbogbo Emi Esu Too Fe Kobalise Iwo Kaaki Wa Oya ......Fire Them...E So Dadua.......#thumbs Up
gbogbo ogun to ni a ko ni yan fanda bi ologun ni camp lose yi, emi mimo o, emi mimo oya maa gbe won de ni kiakia, e so daduaaaa....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by biotechshola(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2016
This is a struggle we started together and must see to the end.

I can't just imagine how disorganised a scheme that is left as the symbol of our national unity is. If it can't be sustained, why not scrap it?

Their incompetence is widely spread across all the cardinal programs of the scheme.

I hope for a positive development soonest. I've done and still doing everything possible from my end.

Together we say no to any form of postponement.
#saynotojulycamp

Cc:
Fraiser
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 7:42pm On May 23, 2016
Meanwhile
Saw this old post on FB A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she accidentally cut off a large truck. The driver was outraged and was eventually able to make her pull over. He got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the side of the road and gruffly commanded to the blonde in his most threatening voice, "Stand in that circle and DON'T MOVE!" He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said, "Oh you think that's funny? Watch this!" He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. Now he's getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires. Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets an extra can of diesel fuel, pours it on her car and sets it on fire. He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down. "What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde. She replied, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped outside the circle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.