Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (990650 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gosj01(m): 12:33am On May 25, 2016
Lumiere91:
brief me,

He discourage today's protest and promised we will be in camp by next week!

#506 .... Dedicated to today's Protest....

ALUTA CONTINUA....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:36am On May 25, 2016
jaybabs16:

he did not say FG is yet to release funds o. he said there was no fund but d President has intervene. they now av funds o. thank God I watched the program too
Baba I heard him he's afraid I understand but I hope his next week stands. Sha boys Don ready to waka naked for Lasgidi tomorrow make we see how it goes gringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2016
jaybabs16:

he did not say FG is yet to release funds o. he said there was no fund but d President has intervene. they now av funds o. thank God I watched the program too
dnt b deceived bro!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by techgeek: 12:38am On May 25, 2016
selvad:
Baba I heard him he's afraid I understand but I hope his next week stands. Sha boys Don ready to waka naked for Lasgidi tomorrow make we see how it goes gringrin

Unclad kwa? undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:40am On May 25, 2016
techgeek:

Unclad kwa? undecided
figure of speech cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lovingT(f): 12:40am On May 25, 2016
If there is no money now as he says where will the money come from by next week Lies. That means there is money
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by splashbaba01(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2016
Biko oooo,,mak we no follow dat nysc DG speech oo @all cos na d same man said FG ve release moni some wks bck b4 dat 21th may sure for us,,,my Aluta jet oti gbera already No going bck....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sobahairyfem(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2016
CUL to be out next week or we are to be in camp next week?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2016
lovingT:
If there is no money now as he says where will the money come from by next week Lies. That means there is money
no mind dem...I smell lies! dey dnt wnt us to protest ni
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 12:54am On May 25, 2016
ganie:
The dg has talked o,he said dey are aware of our protests tomao,dat we shld nt embark on it.He said we wil be in camp next week by His grace,he said it wit all sense of humility.
then the protest should be on hold for now...atleast they know we are not joking again.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
then the protest should be on hold for now...atleast they know we are not joking again.
dnt go by d DGs words ooo, he only said dt inorder to discourage us frm protesting
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 12:58am On May 25, 2016
giftiebrown:
dnt go by d DGs words ooo, he only said dt inorder to discourage us frm protesting
u maybe right

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Phemmy0011: 1:17am On May 25, 2016
My fellow PCM, I do not know where to begin my statement after watching the Live show on NTA about youth development... cry Wow it is a shame, sadthis is really a prototype of how bad and manipulating our govt could be. I could boldly say the show was meant to divert our attention on embarking on that journey of our peaceful protest today, and also they tried to fool us by beating around the bush tending to a matter which they could never solve today or maybe never instead of the one they should solve today which is that of our matter..I could recall when a caller made mention of the NYSC stream2 not yet in camp and STream 1 are already at their ppa, how could there be an arrangement for the stream 1 and no arrangement for stream 2, he was shortly cut off of the conversation from the control room and moreover to maneuver the whole matter/situation, the DG finally said, we will be in camp by nextweek OR soon. (What does he mean by OR SOON) I sense uncertainty!.
PS. I think the DG is just a figure head cos he was just smiling while the minister was addressing and answering mostly all the questions directed to the DG.
NYSC2016AStreamII must prevail.
I say let the Peaceful protest begin...Enough of the bambozing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 1:21am On May 25, 2016
good work guys.

how I wish I am in lag or abj to partake in this exercise.

ama support you guys online Sha
please how can I get the video of the DG bn interviewed?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by suogal(f): 2:48am On May 25, 2016
Great teamwork guys
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kingu: 3:36am On May 25, 2016
This Government is stupid... How many youth watches NTA? and by that time of the night? Crazy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:43am On May 25, 2016
ALUTA! ALUTA!! ALUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE FROM BENIN CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The conceived plan to stage a peaceful protest today, simultaneously with our colleagues in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan & P/H remains viable & cannot be aborted by the caricature show of last night on NTA Tuesday Live, with the DG NYSC & MIN. OF YOUTH & SPORT on set but CLEARLY DIDN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND OUR PLIGHT, INSTEAD THEY MADE A MOCKERY OF ALL STREAM II PCMs WITH UNPROFESSIONAL LIES, LAUGHING & SMILING IN AN "I DON'T CARE WAY".
The DG's final word discouraging us from embarking on a peaceful protest today is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE & THEIR IRRESPONSIBILITY & INCONSISTENCY UNPARDONABLE. If they were serious, A VALID NEW TIME TABLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STANDING LIKE GOLIATH ON THEIR WEBSITE.
Therefore, we will not relent on this journey to rescue our destinies from being delayed & covered up. I urge everyone of us on this historic day to be very brave & courageous, the fear of the unknown must be quickly castrated & discarded. IT SHALL BE A PEACEFUL & CIVIL PROTEST & WE BELIEVE GOD IS WITH US.

MEETING POINT: UROKPOTA HALL, KING'S SQUARE (RING ROAD), BENIN CITY.

TIME: 9:00 AM

DRESS CODE: WHITE VEST/POLO

PLEASE, ENDEAVOUR TO COME ALONG WITH COPIES OF YOUR CUL/GREEN CARD, I.D CARD, VIDEO & AUDIO RECORDING GADGETS, CARDBOARD PAPERS AND MARKERS.

NYSC have been speaking to us, it is time we speak back to them for the LOGISTICAL & ASSIDUOUS INCOMPETENCE.
We will no longer permit their MESSINIC & RONALDONIC dribbling skills to thrive.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!

ALUTA CONTINUA!! VICTORIA ASCERTA!!

OBA GHA TOR KPERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by osytex: 5:50am On May 25, 2016
Phemmy0011:
My fellow PCM, I do not know where to begin my statement after watching the Live show on NTA about youth development... cry Wow it is a shame, sadthis is really a prototype of how bad and manipulating our govt could be. I could boldly say the show was meant to divert our attention on embarking on that journey of our peaceful protest today, and also they tried to fool us by beating around the bush tending to a matter which they could never solve today or maybe never instead of the one they should solve today which is that of our matter..I could recall when a caller made mention of the NYSC stream2 not yet in camp and STream 1 are already at their ppa, how could there be an arrangement for the stream 1 and no arrangement for stream 2, he was shortly cut off of the conversation from the control room and moreover to maneuver the whole matter/situation, the DG finally said, we will be in camp by nextweek OR soon. (What does he mean by OR SOON) I sense uncertainty!.
PS. I think the DG is just a figure head cos he was just smiling while the minister was addressing and answering mostly all the questions directed to the DG.
NYSC2016AStreamII must prevail.
I say let the Peaceful protest begin...Enough of the bambozing.

I guess its because he(kazaure) is new to the system.
But I am sure they are working towards you guys being in Camp, Very Very Soon..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2016
jaybabs16:

Thanks for this clarification... Goodmorning...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by loveablechi(f): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
eelipumper:

Ghen Ghen!! "" abeg who be this? Add n yes I dey stream 2.

Ur coursemate...Chidinma
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by loveablechi(f): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
lonngmann:

So what's up?

Was it enugu you saw on ur l call up letter last week?

I got Enugu...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meeddah: 6:54am On May 25, 2016
giftiebrown:
no mind dem...I smell lies! dey dnt wnt us to protest ni
giftie
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 6:55am On May 25, 2016
Wow! I have been away for a long time!

I got busy with something else. Missed all the villagers....

Cc
Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj
Precious91 et all

Pls bring me up-to speed!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lumiere91: 7:02am On May 25, 2016
Gosj01:

He discourage today's protest and promised we will be in camp by next week!

#506 .... Dedicated to today's Protest....

ALUTA CONTINUA....
.i hav waited 4 my nysc since 2012 and i hav d right to b impatient but if nysc boss says next week....hmmmm
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by goodguy4sure(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2016
Good Morning Great Articulate PCM....
Working with the 3C's of Aluta which include Consultation, Consolation and Conformation ... And with the last Night NTA live Interview with the Minister of Sports and the NYSC Director General Stating Next Week as the Stream 2 Orientation Course ..I want to admonish all the Aluta PCM to give NYSC from now to next week Wednesday 1st June 2016 and a General Protest in all the 36 State capital including FCT by all PCM be carried out stating this abnormality... Aluta Continua...Victoria Acerta
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jico87: 7:15am On May 25, 2016
Off course the 3C yes but remember what was the aim of the protest to get a date not for assurance (we have enough of that) not for mockery (they gave us a dose last night) not for postponement (they have given us that for too long) not for cul up letter (we have two already). Nysc give us a date and that date better not be beyond early June. Thanks aluta continua
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
My dear u don miss plenty but the latest is that we are having a peaceful protest this morning in lagos, abj, benin, ibadan, calabar.......
Lvlink:
Wow! I have been away for a long time!

I got busy with something else. Missed all the villagers....

Cc
Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj
Precious91 et all

Pls bring me up-to speed!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
LETTER TO ALL PCMs
Goodmorning my fellow PCMs, today is indeed the day the lord has made we shall protest and let our voices be heard in it, It is no more news that the authority of NYSC and the Minister of youths and sport are fully aware of our protest today, all thanks to the information age, we are now in the era whereby information fly at the speed that superceeds the speed of light, with their full awareness of our planed protest their doubt will be cleard that we are youths capable of taking our destiny into our own hands and manipulate our fate to our common good. We have heard more than enough official announcement from nysc that later turned out to be big fat lies and as such that of yesterday on their various official online platforms should be disregarded, the statements of the DG yesterday on NTA that we will be in camp next week should also be disregarded as well, they are mere decoy to distract us from our decision to ensure that our voices are heard today through our peaceful protest. The statement is an incoherent lies to silent us and ensure our grienvance is not known to all Nigerians. Their is no doubt that today's peaceful protest is a done deal because it is high time we made our voices heard, it is high time we took our destiny into our own hands, it is high time we say no to this unnecessary delay. Please we should all ensure that we are civil enough and avoid the break down of law and other before, during and after the protest. For those that are in the states where their will be no protest, please lets give our comprade in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Benin embarking on the physical protest massive reinforcement on the social media. I believe we can do this and we are doing it already. Together we stand and divided we fall. I pray God will crown our struggle with well deserved victory.
NoToJune/July camping.
YesToCampingInMay.
Aluta continua... Victoria ascerta...
Thanks..
Fraiser

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2016
goodguy4sure:
Working with the 3C's of Aluta which include Consultation, Consolation and Conformation ... And with the last Night NTA live Interview with the Minister of Sports and the NYSC Director General Stating Next Week as the Stream 2 Orientation Course ..I want to admonish all the Aluta PCM to give NYSC from now to next week Wednesday 1st June 2016 and a General Protest in all the 36 State capital including FCT by all PCM be carried out stating this abnormality... Aluta Continua...Victoria Acerta
who is dis man typing rubbish in case u ha too old to go for Nysc u can just collect ur exemption letter and leave us to our probs. protest cont'd

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by arshad880(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2016
may be d money was delayed due to d single treasury account.
lovingT:
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rx350(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2016
I have started a hashtag on Twitter #NYSCPROTESTS Tweet with it people and tag news handles and government officials
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Vivaqt(f): 7:24am On May 25, 2016
goodguy4sure:
Or they should consider this protest as a warning and if they don't do anything by next week, there will be a protest all over the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.