Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (987364 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Wetin my 1st lawyer b4 oyehomie tuk ova do u?...oya spark.... We are all ears

Oya mi lenu ooo, wat ℓ̊ do
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayodejizion(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
VillageGOAT:
Suogal the only angel from heaven that said ''let there be light and there was light in london but they took light in nigeria''

fraiser the only man with 200 wives and 500 concubines, who has 50 plots of land in ota and 3 private jets, even 2face the father of all nations is afraid of fraiser.

slimfitdiva the lovely angel that purchased 200 baskets of tomatoes at a high price and distributed it for free to all the villagers, the queen herself

marvluv the only lady that can satisfy fraiser with her sweet soup, all other girls are learners when it comes to cooking

innosaint27 the only jega of our time that told DG kazaure that ''does he want to disrupt the peaceful democracy in nigeria? He must obey us or bow down''
he said let us logistically protest this better planning of the DG, and the protest was assidiously successful

okitaiji the only man that fought goliath with one hand and defeated him by putting groundnut in a catapult and throwing it on his head, the groundnut sounded like a bomb

giftiebrown the only man that beat usain bolt in a 100 meters race, only to find out that it was a dream..

barongmj the first woman to drive aeroplane in nigeria, she fought tirelessly for the freedom of her people and she stopped the killing of triplet...

Oyehomie the only democratic president that fought corruption in nigeria by giving out fuel for free, you don't need to pay any money for fuel again, just meet oyehomie and he would give you for free, he has a refinery in his house

jubrealguy happy birthday bro

laramite happy birthday sis

sunnepa17 the only man that controls all the nepa office in nigeria, he actually brought light today, but they took it after 2 minutes...

Lvlink the strongest lioness, and the queen of the jungle that even the mosquitoes and ants pays homage to her...

Kalimera101 the bravest of them all

candicejay the only woman that lectures professors... The great scholar

IghravweIG the only man that uses his head to break kolanut

northkendal the only queen that own an island in jupiter

i greet all of una oo

it is your humble boy
villagegoat
And Villagegoat the only author who has a #1 best sellinng book with a record of 4 copies sold all over the world
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
Precious91:
Good afternoon villagers.Elders of our land I hail you.I want to report someone in this village to the elders.His name is S****pa.
cc: Mazis
Friaser
Okitaiji
VillageGoat.
Oyehomie
SMartins1
Ray004

Lovelibeache
Slimfitdiva
CandiceJay
Marluv
suogal
and other elders.
Wetin the guy do you *the guy don collect ur girl*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by arjenrobben(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
good evening everyone, I am a PCM posted to Bauchi state. I would like to advise all PCM not to resign from their current job(s) and find a job if u don't have one. NYSC has no plan for stream 2(top government official) next orientation camp will come up in November. me I don dey find work.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dotmanxp(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
arjenrobben:
good evening everyone, I am a PCM posted to Bauchi state. I would like to advise all PCM not to resign from their current job(s) and find a job if u don't have one. NYSC has no plan for stream 2(top government official) next orientation camp will come up in November. me I don dey find work.
abeg which planet this guy comot from
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...no b only հҽɾ pa*t ooo, ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ was հҽɾ bra join infact ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wash հҽɾ body 4rm head to toe
No wonder******
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
VillageGOAT:
Suogal the only angel from heaven that said ''let there be light and there was light in london but they took light in nigeria''

fraiser the only man with 200 wives and 500 concubines, who has 50 plots of land in ota and 3 private jets, even 2face the father of all nations is afraid of fraiser.

slimfitdiva the lovely angel that purchased 200 baskets of tomatoes at a high price and distributed it for free to all the villagers, the queen herself

marvluv the only lady that can satisfy fraiser with her sweet soup, all other girls are learners when it comes to cooking

innosaint27 the only jega of our time that told DG kazaure that ''does he want to disrupt the peaceful democracy in nigeria? He must obey us or bow down''
he said let us logistically protest this better planning of the DG, and the protest was assidiously successful

okitaiji the only man that fought goliath with one hand and defeated him by putting groundnut in a catapult and throwing it on his head, the groundnut sounded like a bomb

giftiebrown the only man that beat usain bolt in a 100 meters race, only to find out that it was a dream..

barongmj the first woman to drive aeroplane in nigeria, she fought tirelessly for the freedom of her people and she stopped the killing of triplet...

Oyehomie the only democratic president that fought corruption in nigeria by giving out fuel for free, you don't need to pay any money for fuel again, just meet oyehomie and he would give you for free, he has a refinery in his house

sunnepa17 the only man that controls all the nepa office in nigeria, he actually brought light today, but they took it after 2 minutes...

Lvlink the strongest lioness, and the queen of the jungle that even the mosquitoes and ants pays homage to her...

i greet all of una oo

it is your humble boy
villagegoat

**Roar's from my cave like a lioness seeking for whom to devour, discovered it was villagegoat, runs back into my cave, calms down like an Iced water**

Moral of the lesson: A lioness does not, and can never eat its fellow lion/lioness. gringrin

welcome back, pls let the countdown begin!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
Lvlink:
wetin e do you na?

Talk make we treat him fvckup sharp sharp. Lol

Lol...nd ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ my family frnd abi,,,kontinu.....will report ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ 2 ur hubsy Smartins1

Cc. Smartins1

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...nd ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ my family frnd abi,,,kontinu.....will report ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ 2 ur hubsy Smartins1

Cc. Smartins1

chey! Ejor! I no know say na you oooo.

Infact you are above the law! U fit do anytin you like for this village nothing dey shele!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
arjenrobben:

Bro .. Shey u don Eat sha ?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
Lvlink:

**Roar's from my cave like a lioness seeking for whom to devour, discovered it was villagegoat, runs back into my cave, calms down like an Iced water**

Moral of the lesson: A lioness does not, and can never eat its fellow lion/lioness. gringrin

welcome back, pls let the countdown begin!

From which date *countdown* , Ma ?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
maccabi:

From which date *countdown* , Ma ?

**Singing if you ask meee, na who i go ask**

gringringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
VillageGOAT:

i greet all of una oo

it is your humble boy
villagegoat
Lols.
No na, kolanut too small na.
Na finger i go take break am
grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
Precious91:

I need two more elders to be available,then I wee tell his offence
lol... Okitaiji and ray4000 wia una dey, una attention is needed here...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2016
okitaiji:
smartin1 abeg no vex prison warder hijack it on d door
are u sure? I no trust u o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Is this real.

ALERT!!! ALL STREAM II PCMs

NYSC Stream II Orientation course starts on Wednesday, June 1st 2016 while for printing of another call up letter commence tomorrow.

Got the information from NYSC Secretariat, the message was sent to them from NYSC HQ Abuja.

#Admin

Who can verify the authenticity of this?

Cc: Fraiser
Daudae1
Okitaiji
KeneKing

I dont tink d info is real, be it as it may tomorrow will tell, daudea1 can however give us more clarification as regards d info.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
Fraiser:
I dont tink d info is real, be it as it may tomorrow will tell, daudea1 can however give us more clarification as regards d info.

Okay.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by leketones(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
Hello guyz I thnk instead of calling kazure nd nysc officails,we shld strt disturbing minister for finance(adeosun) nd her minstry nd also d minister in charge of bugdet(udoma) nd his ministry cos I thnk both of them responsible for funding of nysc.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Baws.........howdy.......hope you've been assiduously coping with all da logistical concepts.... Point of correction..... No be groundnut okitàiji used oooooo......na hin balls him use.......they are so hefty and heavy........that's why am proud of my baby and decided to give out those tomatoes in celebration of the village children...... As today nah their day........ Make IG bring those kolanut make we all jollification 2geda o Jere.....
his balls are big and hefty? U sure sey okitaiji nogo go for medical check up ba?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2016
lucreziaborgia:
haba that is worse than rush hour. But anyhow I am ready atleast it is better than sitting at home. Meanwhile kemi adeosun, you are not the first finance minister please release funds so I can leave for camp
if we are to be sworn in by upper monday then we ought to be reporting in camp officially by next week saturday and CUL should be released latest by tuesday or wednesday. Anyway d man is an army officer, military men have problem of inability to expatiate on issues.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
giftiebrown:
e b lyk say d DG tink say we dey joke...y wld he ssy CUL to b printed 24hrs to camp ...jrney to Kebbi state is almst 24hrs sef...We sincerly need to report d DG to Ben Bruce..bt i #smell lies doh
well said padi...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2016
Fraiser:
We are here with u
You just tell me waiten hin do I dey with u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Presido91: 6:08pm On May 27, 2016
Me am tired of waiting and hoping for this Nysc guys to call us up for orientation exercise. Please can someone tell me when the next protest is going to take place.. We have to make our point clear to them "Nysc management "
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Baws.........howdy.......hope you've been assiduously coping with all da logistical concepts.... Point of correction..... No be groundnut okitàiji used oooooo......na hin balls him use.......they are so hefty and heavy........that's why am proud of my baby and decided to give out those tomatoes in celebration of the village children...... As today nah their day........ Make IG bring those kolanut make we all jollification 2geda o Jere.....
lolzz... bae u are indeed my darling, u knew everything about me and that is why I'm doing everything assiduously to satisfy all your feelings.I sent those ball to make sure that your tomatoes are save in my mouth alone. enjoy the feeling while it last my angel
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VictorZeus(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
Na wa oo. .from helping my neighbors to pack in their clothes e don enter "pls help me feed the fishes in the pond".. Na only God know wetin go follow nxt... maybe even their house help go begin send me on errands... Abeg my brethren when is the *confirmed* date for camp? b4 dis my neighbors go turn me to 21st Century slave

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...no b only հҽɾ pa*t ooo, ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ was հҽɾ bra join infact ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wash հҽɾ body 4rm head to toe
chaii my guy wetin u dey use wash her from head to toe, hope no be wetin I dey think. no wonder that's why loveablechi no dey allow you go outside be that
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
okitaiji:
lolzz... bae u are indeed my darling, u knew everything about me and that is why I'm doing everything assiduously to satisfy all your feelings.I sent those ball to make sure that your tomatoes are save in my mouth alone. enjoy the feeling while it last my angel
Which 'tomatoes' Now way tomatoes scares. Make I join u, no laud am
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...so nah ♍ƺ he wan report?
before nko so na who he thinks he is reporting before

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by OMITECH: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
NYSC STREAM 2
POSTPONEMENT-It is a blessing for you!
Special grace and gratitude to Almighty for sparing
our life up till now and making our peaceful protest
successful.Some are in the hospital suffering from
terminal disease,some are not privileged to be PCM
like us,some are also not as privileged as ours to be
the league of great potentials,Batch A stream 2,
among others.Indeed,it is a joy on our part to
express our exceptionality in the history of Nigerial;it
really shows uniqueness among ourselves and also
great potential in all PCM'S stream 2.Kudos to all
participants and non-participants for the resilience
and perseverance. You are worthy of emulation for
letting the nation hear our longed silence;it is indeed necessary at this auspicious postponement to express our suspicious grievances.
Well,Life is not always an expression of what you propose
sometimes but the irony is that it works perfectly and
efficiently well for your everlasting joy.Believe it or
not,it is not unavoidable in the journey of life.
Back in the last month,you might be wondering or
feeling perplexed to have seen your mate serving
their fatherland while you are awaiting for stream 2 in
the subsequent month with a greater hope:just a little
time to the anticipated date,you overheard a lot of
rumours as discouragement-changing
date,insufficient funds,merging stream 2 with
upcoming batch B among others.It felt very much
intense in your mind regarding your personal plans-
getting a well-paid job,doing your master...Hmm,Few
were already doing some manageable jobs forcefully
trading it off in lieu to orientation exercise.But in
reality,who is to be blamed?Government?NYSC?
PCM?...somethings awaits u,Find out and fix it
perfectly!
However,This had never happened in the history of
NYSC since its establishment on 22nd May 1973 by the General Yakubu Gowon administration.So look inward and introspectively to
your endeavours,see the awaiting time judiciously
useful like self development,helping others,finding solitions to myriads of problem to
mention a few and also view it as a huge and
immense blessing coming your way for there is
always a golden light at the end of every
tunnel...be the best you can be,be the change you want to see for one special day-You will be celebrated.Stay and remain blessed until the desired
blessings comes your way.
#GOD BLESS YOU#
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA#
#GOD BLESS ALL PCM'S STREAM 2#
O M I T E C H, 07068455937 @
omileyetaiwo@yahoo.com! NYSC STREAM 2
letting the nation hear our longed silence;it is indeed necessary at this auspicious postponement to express our suspicious grievances.
perfectly!
NYSC since its establishment on 22nd May 1973 by the General Yakubu Gowon administration.So look inward and introspectively to
useful like self development,helping others,finding solitions to myriads of problem to
tunnel...be the best you can be,be the change you want to see for one special day-You will be celebrated.Stay and remain blessed until the desired
#GOD BLESS YOU#
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA#
omileyetaiwo@yahoo.com!
NYSC STREAM 2
perfectly!
#GOD BLESS YOU#
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA#
omileyetaiwo@yahoo.com!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fkhalifa(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
leketones:
Hello guyz I thnk instead of calling kazure nd nysc officails,we shld strt disturbing minister for finance(adeosun) nd her minstry nd also d minister in charge of bugdet(udoma) nd his ministry cos I thnk both of them responsible for funding of nysc.
you spoke my mind cos that NYSC DG no too get say, in fact what I even heard is that stream1 alowee will likely be delayed.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
Fraiser:
present sir... the elders are now complete. tell us what happened
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
Fraiser:
are u sure? I no trust u o...
I said nothing but the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.