Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988297 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
Lopsie:

They are circulating info online, d same way u are circulating urs. U don't have d right to call them useless people.
I guess you don't know what allegation is. Someone lied that a voice belong to a DG just to deceive potential corps members in believing his info.

People are here to get authentic info but someone is dishing out fake. What is wrong in saying the person(s) is useless? If you can't give a concrete and correct info, you keep quite. I didn't mean to abuse anyone.

I am disturbed with the PCM who have not been able to serve their fatherland after months or years of graduation. Most of the PCM have plans but NYSC has disrupted the plans. Some have lost their postgraduate admissions, some have lost lucrative jobs because of this NYSC.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2016
maccabi:

Currently am out of chill pills , I overdosed myself with the ones I had lately ... Btw how u doing ?

Ցմժ 2 knw..... ℓ̊ just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ baba
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
Would you stop shouting?
Do you think if the interaction wasn't fro the DG, he wouldn't have come out to debunk it? Or you think if its fake,he would not have heard even 1 of it since its all over the internet? I guess som1 else was impersonating him also on NTA cos its still same voice
kola1012:
I guess you don't know what allegation is. Someone lied that a voice belong to a DG just to deceive potential corps members in believing his info.

People are here to get authentic info but someone is dishing out fake. What is wrong in saying the person(s) is useless? If you can't give a concrete and correct info, you keep quite. I didn't mean to abuse anyone.

I am disturbed with the PCM who have not been able to serve their fatherland after months or years of graduation. Most of the PCM have plans but NYSC has disrupted the plans. Some have lost their postgraduate admissions, some have lost lucrative jobs because of this NYSC.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2016
amas28:
Pls ooooo...we are not printing any cul again, we going with the pervious one we printed. There's hope for Saturday [color=#000099][/color] grin
babe oya gist me jor, who told u dat?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
okitaiji:
Good afternoon padies/babes thank God that this spam-bot has finally released me, they put me on house arrest since because I commented on precious91 post, anyway what is the latest now somebody should brief me. thanks
lmao... I been tink sey u talk sey NL mods are your padis na, why den go send u go preason again na...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
Honeybash:
We hearing dis week nd no cul cos If camp shud b satday d cul should b out today cos of people that will travel by Thursday cos tomorrow is wed nd dey cant use jst a day to prepare So am scared nw o bt still hoping
babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
na dau you dey laugh so grin
for wia? Wia I for gada dat kyn liver?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
barongmj:
Would you stop shouting?
Do you think if the interaction wasn't fro the DG, he wouldn't have come out to debunk it? Or you think if its fake,he would not have heard even 1 of it since its all over the internet? I guess som1 else was impersonating him also on NTA cos its still same voice
and that is my iron lady...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
okitaiji:
Good afternoon padies/babes thank God that this spam-bot has finally released me, they put me on house arrest since because I commented on precious91 post, anyway what is the latest now somebody should brief me. thanks
okitaiji oooo.You commented on my post and you were barred.Same thing happened to me sometimes ago too
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
Fraiser:
for wia? Wia I for gada dat kyn liver?
gringrin nobody wan release news again? Even those who's auntys fathers mother's son's sister's husbands work there grin LWKM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
If you are a pcm posted to the state full of milk and honey...KADUNA STATE... Kindly holla me on whatsapp to be added to the group of the lucky ones...30 slots left for babes while 10 slots left for guys, horry now while the offer last.. No to holla is 07065852417

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
gringrin nobody wan release news again? Even those who's auntys fathers mother's son's sister's husbands work there grin LWKM
baba no b small tin o, even DG sef dey fear to release info now... I dey even call my grandfather wey dey work for nysc since yesterday morni, hin no gree pick call.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by greatfoly(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
Fraiser:
If you are a pcm posted to the state full of milk and honey...KADUNA STATE... Kindly holla me on whatsapp to be added to the group of the lucky ones...30 slots left for babes while 10 slots left for guys, horry now while the offer last.. No to holla is 07065852417
Was posted to Kaduna too.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2016
Fraiser:
baba no b small tin o, even DG sef dey fear to release info now... I dey even call my grandfather wey dey work for nysc since yesterday morni, hin no gree pick call.
my wife's mother works at the gate she said I should be patient lol they are assiduously meeting to go over some logistics
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by greatfoly(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
lolzzz... o boy.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ruq: 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
kola1012:
You guys should have rest of mind. You can only get authentic and reliable info on NYSC official websites. Don't rely on hearsay.

With my little experience, NYSC always dodges Ramadan when planning orientation. And also, there is no way, Stream 2 Batch A might be turned to batch B. Just have your mind in July/August. I know some people will take my post personal.

The truth is that NYSC has not been funded to mobilize stream 2 Corp members. So, find something to do for now.

I explained earlier here that from the on set it was obvious NYSC calculated the Ramadan month for the camping, because if they had resumed camp by 21st May, it was scheduled to end on the 6th of June when Ramadan begins. Showing they never wanted it to clash with camp but the understandable growing temper of PCMs don't just want to hear that, that's why they keep saying stuff like NYSC is not a religious organization. Ask civil servants if matters concerning promotions aren't postponed for the sake of the Muslim hajj, why don't civil servants ask if the government is a religious organization. But really it's sad it has taking to long for promising graduates

holanre1:
Good afternoon my fellow pcms,I believe everyone on this platform is a member of Batch A stream 11 pcm.i listened to a telephone conversation of a member with our Dg.d dg told d caller that he prays that we camp this week of which that implies that we might not camp this week.if this week passes and nothing is done concerning our camping,I will like us to hold another serious protest on the 6th of June and we want it to be covered internationally so that the world will know what nigeria is doing to the life's of its future leaders,pls we cannot do this alone dats why we kindly ask for urgent help to pls join us in the protest.united we stand,divided we fall

Y'all are funny it's baffling you think the protest works, you must really think they care, we haven't had stable electricity for years in this country, stable water, good roads, etc nobody deems it fit to protest over these pressing issues but NYSC stalls and y'all think its worth it. During the times of ASUU strike ain't never heard of students protesting. But do not see this as me dashing your hopes I do hope that you get to camp soonest as you want, but I just think you're over estimating their concerns about you which you think a protest will draw their attention. Good luck though

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dotmanxp(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
pls can we kidnap an nysc official and the condition of his/her release Is that we go to camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
barongmj:
Would you stop shouting?
Madam, shouting or not shouting, don't give yourself unnecessary hope. No camp now. FG has not released fund for NYSC. Also, there cant be camp in Ramadan. Learn to accept the bitter truth. Continue with the tailoring you re learning. God will see you through.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
Ruq:

I explained earlier here that from the on set it was obvious NYSC calculated the Ramadan month for the camping, because if they had resumed camp by 21st May, it was scheduled to end on the 6th of June when Ramadan begins. Showing they never wanted it to clash with camp but the understandable growing temper of PCMs don't just want to hear that, that's why they keep saying stuff like NYSC is not a religious organization. Ask civil servants if matters concerning promotions aren't postponed for the sake of the Muslim hajj, why don't civil servants ask if the government
Thanks for this. People just want things to happen the way they want.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
Listen mr apprentice, the issue isn't about going to camp or not but saying those ppl dt called d DG are "nonsense" is very uncivil. And to think you are a man, smh
kola1012:
Madam, shouting or not shouting, don't give yourself unnecessary hope. No camp now. FG has not released fund for NYSC. Also, there cant be camp in Ramadan. Learn to accept the bitter truth. Continue with the tailoring you re learning. God will see you through.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2016
greatfoly:

lolzzz... o boy.
Alfa your Alhaja dey work for there too? grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
barongmj:
Listen mr apprentice, the issue isn't about going to camp or not but saying those ppl dt called d DG are "nonsense" is very uncivil. And to think you are a man, smh
I pray you are posted to my state. We will be able to settle our differences. Lols. I didn't say they are fool. I am only saying the audio is fake. That is all. Forgive me if I have offended you somehow.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by izy4all(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2016
sunex90:
wat is really going on? it's so annoying dat dos nysc ppl r playing with our intelligence.....wat would it tk dem 2 tel us d real camp date? it's obvious most of us had let go our job n remain at home doing nufin all cos of diz same nysc rubbish! I wish am opportune 2 meet d DG one on one....its really annoying

exactly, thats have been my story.. people that were posted to very far state from where they are have already travelled on 19th.. i have a friend who were posted to Oyo state and he resigned from his Job 18th and travelled to lagos on 19th in the sense that he will be hitting Oyo on 21st... getting to lagos on 19th he learnt that camp has been postponed.
the truth is that NYSC management have not tell us the real story behind the scene... till they do, nothing is worth believing...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Michibliss(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
kola1012:

You]

You should have been nicer in relating your reply
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Maufey: 5:24pm On May 31, 2016
I just spoke with an official with NYSC
He said Ramadan is reaaly an issue they are considering and Camping could possibly be by July in which case we become batch B
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
Maufey:
He said Ramadan is reaaly an issue they are considering and Camping could possibly be by July in which case we become batch B
then November go be wetin batch C?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
I've got NEWS bt if person talk now some of u will start bashing, saying its fake.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by stephano100(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
Ephyartz:
I've got NEWS bt if person talk now some of u will start bashing, saying its fake.
talk abeg.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2016
Ephyartz:
talk.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
Ephyartz:
Talk, my Brother.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
And you think we would be batch B 16 when batch B15 isn't out yet
Maufey:
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sunex90(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=izy4all post=46146292]

exactly, thats have been my story.. people that were posted to very far state from where they are have already travelled on 19th.. i have a friend who were posted to Oyo state and he resigned from his Job 18th and travelled to lagos on 19th in the sense that he will be hitting Oyo on 21st... getting to lagos on 19th he learnt that camp has been postponed.
the truth is that NYSC management have not tell us the real story behind the scene... till they do, nothing is worth believing... Almost same with my story! I graduated since 2014,,,,,was working of which d pay was kind of bit attractive,,,i resigned since February finkin would b in stream1...

but here am I till date not even knowing my stand... I don't know nysc reason/reasons 4 d procrastination, but am blaming dem 4 not been honest with us.....its soooooooooooo painful my broda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.