Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (991772 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
If NYSC no release our CUL before 7am tomorrow. I will personally recommend Daudae1 to Lai Muhammed. He will make a very good PA

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Darey00(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
uchelvlink:
watapin?
me self like am grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Skydweller:
If NYSC no release our CUL before 7am tomorrow. I will personally recommend Daudae1 to Lai Muhammed. He will make a very good PA
hahahahahahaaha!!!!!!! *falls off yam tree yl laffing, dust my clothes nd kontinues laffing* hahahahahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kinghenreey: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Skydweller:
See it is nobody's fault. I said earlier that my own informant too stil dey claim say we dey go but I can't share such because myself dey confused how we go take go. so pls relax with people that share info. After all DG himself don give us some info wey no correct at the end of the day.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Youngvice(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bumski10:
The worst part...is the wicked silent treatment they give us PCMs...no information nothing. .When they r well aware that thousands of Nigerian youths are waiting for them...it's just the height of incompetence and ignorance from NYSC... and that useless DG each time someone calls him... He will b shouting like mumu...from Tuesday till Saturday...am watching
the God that will punish that man after Saturday n there's no progress

No worry thunder n lightening are working assiduously in d gym pushing dumbbells, dem dey come fr DG n hin crew... #lorbish#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kalimera101: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Honeybash:
e d9n finish for market
I've become addicted to my own chill pills. It's the new crack
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kinghenreey:

See it is nobody's fault. I said earlier that my own informant too stil dey claim say we dey go but I can't share such because myself dey confused how we go take go. so pls relax with people that share info. After all DG himself don give us some info wey no correct at the end of the day.
thank you jare. I do this kind of jibe for the fun of it. It's my own chill pill that get me going in this crucial period. No offence meant pls.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sleekydrive: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
God please help us all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dameezzyy: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
The truth is FG has not released the funds NYSC needs for the project..
Let's keep our hopes up.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by anochuko01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
dameezzyy:
The truth is FG has not released the funds NYSC needs for the project..

Let's keep our hopes up.
who be this one again
are you really being serious? coz I believe we've passed this hurdle of funds.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
... Working assiduously... One phrase every pcms 2016 batch A stream 2 is familiar with.

My people I greet una
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by starboyflight(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol. Funny Af, really Shey dem talk say make you do ifa priest ni abi Na Ghana Sk dey yarn for ur system. Made my day Tho lol
WeedyGonzalez post=46213901:
I'm back and still no news which kin life be this Wey person dey live nitori olohun? Demola see your life? You see it? I knew my refusal to serve as an ifa priest will come back to haunt me I just knew cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by undisputedk: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't know when Nysc will be done fuckingg with us. They should cum quickly and let us put our shiit together. We're yet to be committed and the relationship sure as hell looks like an abusive one already. What the 11 months hold can only be imagined. angry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by EniHolar(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hope this service stuff won't be delayed like the Nigerian Budget
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Darey00(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
My brethren, after this weekend and no show then verily verily I say unto you. Na July or Batch B tinz be that. I think its high time we started accepting the truth.however bitter it may be.
As me I dey so by Monday I'm going back to d place I worked during my IT,whether na to dey collect #5k per month or work pro bono I no mind. At least the joy of going out and coming in will overshadow d sadness and despair of d past 6 months. And as per protests,while I laud the last protest I think we should just leave them alone. Nigeria as a whole is a broken state. Don't let the Fulani herdsmen or The Avengers hijack it. It is well

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by anochuko01(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
EniHolar:
Hope this service stuff won't be delayed like the Nigerian Budget
lol are you referring to the service we've been waiting for since February?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ayanfe29(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Primusinterpares post=46219252]... Working assiduously... One phrase every pcms 2016 batch A stream 2 is familiar with.

My people I greet una
[/quote
Rmbr ".............in due course" too
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Ayanfe29 post=46220278][/quote]lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by EniHolar(f): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
anochuko01:

lol are you referring to the service we've been waiting for since February?

Like seriously. The whole thing just tire me.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2016
So Daudae1 sef dey view this thread.

Baba, Wetin dey sup naa??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lovingT(f): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2016
kalimera101:
Hello, everyone.
You people are really trying. welldone for keeping the group alive.
But I want to also use this juncture to humbly ask every person sharing news, fake, breaking, ancestor, calls and Demon text messages to please don't be angry but hold it to themselves.

Maybe if I don't want to hear/read it, i should remain in my ghost mode and never reload this thread again or just join in the flirting and kisses and marriages.

I know you mean well, but please don't share those messages again.
It's disheartening. Or rather how do you feel when you raise people's hopes with your messages and it becomes another story entirely.

Please if you get any gist or breaking or fixed or cement news, I propose that you kindly keep it to yourself, so as
1. you won't hurt people with false hope
2. You'll lose integrity and be branded a false prophet.

Your argument could be that you've shared your news, it's in our plate for us to believe it or not.

But please, have mercy on our feeble mind and hearts and allow us to gradually heal from NYSC. and their disappointments.

Thank You.
I remain a loyal Ghost and Anonymous individual.

Good morning all. Today is friday
We have heard a lot of things still no CUL. At this.point I think I would have to agree with him. We highly appreciate all those who have info. Real or fake. But pls pls pls. If u have one just keep it to urself to prevent undue tension n heartbreak. Thanks.
So far, am yet to see the truth in any of those.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2016
starboyflight:
Lol. Funny Af, really Shey dem talk say make you do ifa priest ni abi Na Ghana Sk dey yarn for ur system. Made my day Tho lol
Na Cotonou SK grin morning sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
So like Jesus Christ said as he breathed his last on the cross 'IT IS FINISHED' cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maryblinks(f): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2016
HmMmm, dis is so disheartening. NYSC thou art wicked. God, why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like my heart is being pierced with a two edged sword? For all the pains and frustration we've gone through because of them, they shall know no peace. The air that they breath will trouble them, the food they eat hence forth shall become poison poison to their stomach. The trees, roads, walls everything around them will judge them and on our behalf will they fight. I've never felt this way in my whole life buh today I felt so dishearten, disappointed, rejected and frustrated. What a life? NYSC, FG and whoever is responsible for this God will not give you rest until you answer us. I have spoken and so shall it be IJN. Negative comments are welcome buh I don't give a damn. Goodmorning PCMs

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by whykay26(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2016
maryblinks:
HmMmm, dis is so disheartening. NYSC thou art wicked. God, why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like my heart is being pierced with a two edged sword? For all the pains and frustration we've gone through because of them, they shall know no peace. The air that they breath will trouble them, the food they eat hence forth shall become poison poison to their stomach. The trees, roads, walls everything around them will judge them and on our behalf will they fight. I've never felt this way in my whole life buh today I felt so dishearten, disappointed, rejected and frustrated. What a life? NYSC, FG and whoever is responsible for this God will not give you rest until you answer us. I have spoken and so shall it be IJN. Negative comments are welcome buh I don't give a damn. Goodmorning PCMs
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, fire!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by LeoFish92(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
This whole scenario is rather funny, I still have my credible informant who gives me info but I'm not asking him any shi't again, I can see even the DG himself is confused, que sera sera
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dotmanxp(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
LeoFish92:
This whole scenario is rather funny, I still have my credible informant who gives me info but I'm not asking him any shi't again, I can see even the DG himself is confused, que sera sera
wetin he tell u last?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
IghravweIG:

Lol. There are all fine o.
Although, I have not heard from Oyehomie.
I hope he's well too.
How u dey see this nysc palava, e don tire u shebi?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Aieboocaar:

My brother no be small thing o!
I went to d neighbouring village to commence the marriage rites of HARDIODUN my newly found heartrob, after TEEMAKAGU broke my heart to pieces cheesy

I see a lot has changed in this village since my departure!! How is president oyehomie, igwe fraiser, mazi grooove, aunty honeybash, uncle maccabi, villageGOAT d town crier and every other regulars?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Mumuinngly hoping that miracle happens this morning.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Johncuba(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2016
if we dont show our discontentment and frustration about dis Nysc issue by protesting to the knowledge of all nd sundry, then sorry to say dis buh we jus played the final scene in this devilish plot by Nysc and F.g. If Kazaure gave his words that we should burn down the country if we aint camped by this weekend, then we must not relent to 'burn' the place down to show him and nysc that 4,5,6 years of schooling wasnt a waste. We aint cowards,we aint dummies,we aint gud-for-nothings...we are NIGERIAN GRADUATES, we are the only hope of the future of our great country...we chicken out of this situation and we successfully prove to them that have nothing to worry about this generation...The generals that all plotted coups that have shaped the face of our nation wia most likely in our age brackets and are still our leaders today. A massive peaceful protest should await nysc. We are pcms! We are Nigerian graduates!! We are world leaders!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by gauzbee(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2016
goodmorning.
like I said before, cordinated peaceful protests in different states at the same time would get us heard...they are not seeing what we are posting on nairaland oo... no credible newspaper or news station is saying anything abt Nysc, we've been abandoned...lets do what we can...lets not allow fear stop us from making a stand....this is our life, our future... admins of whatsapp groups should help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.