Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (991699 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by uchelvlink(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Skydweller:

uchelvlink! Uchelvlink!! Uchelvlink!!! I dey warn you now o. If u no stop this saturday and sunday tins enh, I go do you wetin i do Ngozi in 1975 o.
so na you do that tin eh? No wonder!

But don't worry, we shall be in Camp Saturday and Sunday.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lovingT(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
uchelvlink:
We shall be in Camp Saturday or Sunday!

Yes dear. Very possible. I believe u....... but the truth is 2016 is full of Saturdays and Sundays. so which are u talking about.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by swagifted(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
slexander:

so you saying they never planned for stream 2 when they were planing for stream 1. shouldn't they be planing for a whole batch, rather than by streams
well its not particularly so..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by uchelvlink(f): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
lovingT:

Yes dear. Very possible. I believe u....... but the truth is 2016 is full of Saturdays and Sundays. so which are u talking about.

gringringringringrin

chai you be badt girl! Infact na only you get sense for this village!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lovingT(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2016
gauzbee:
we are here complaining....nobody important is hearing us, nobody is paying attention... they said we are in the same batch as stream1 how possible is it...we need accountability. ...we need to plan our lives...we can't get little jobs cos we dnt know when we wld be called, we wake everyday with huge hopes of a text message from NYSC only to go to bed disapointed...they have taken us for granted and they know we can't do anything.....but what we can do is make a stand and let our voices be heard....#ThisIsOurFuture

Well spoken
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tattedMONK(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
henchamb:

Oyibo
nwam your school fees no go in vain
johncuba after reading this was like "K"
he threatened to shower you with war of words however you gave him "wars of sentenceses"

Nah! he gave him war of a letter. His nxt reply myt be 'Q' grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Youngvice(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
clementy117:

who be this one? you still they house with all this English?

O su mi oooo, even Obayagbon could nt win his seat d second tym even untop 2much grammar... paadi chill ooo doh.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2016
uchelvlink:
so you know. And you still dey carry this good news. Since you knew what i did to Ngozi in 1975, oya secretly come inside my room make i do similar thing to u. Make sure say fraiser no see u.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2016
uchelvlink:
so you know. And you still dey carry this good news. Since you knew what i did to Ngozi in 1975, oya secretly come inside my room make i do similar thing to u. Make sure say fraiser no see u because that guy fit wan con enter set.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by swagifted(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
lovingT:

you burst my brain... I just de laff here.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by henchamb(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
not only are you foolish you're stupid in addition you're a retarded cretin whose empty head has been filled with petroleum jelly I weep for your phone as it has to endure the macabre touch from your grotesquely leprous fingers. If I quote you again I should expect a serious battle of words? Just hear yourself? Had it been you took my passionate appeal to take a shower seriously your brain would have been functioning at tip top shape instead you ignored it and now the petrifying stench emanating from your horribly disfigured body has clouded your sense of reasoning. I appeal to all Imams and Clergymen to put you in thier prayer you really need it. Good day sir undecided
Oyibo
nwam your school fees no go in vain.
johncuba was like "K" after reading your epistle.
he promised you "battle of words" however you gave him "broken battle of sentenceseses."
still wondering how petroleum jelly (Vaseline) got to fill the brain of a graduate grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Yagazee: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2016
I believe we all need are batch B. Stop fighting and join the thread
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by chiddye(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
instead of us sitting back and complaining I suggest we should get the number of a senator and start calling and disturbing them after all that is what they are elected to do.

https://www.naij.com/797261-unconfirmed-list-nigerian-senators-contact-details-photos.html

of we could use this list optimally we could get our voice heard in Parliament and bring the NYSC management to book. because this waiting is damn frustrating and demoralizing
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by uchelvlink(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Skydweller:

so you know. And you still dey carry this good news. Since you knew what i did to Ngozi in 1975, oya secretly come inside my room make i do similar thing to u. Make sure say fraiser no see u.
No dey form Bros ooo, cos if i catch you around 5: O'clock in the morning your life will not remain the same!

Cc
Fraiser
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
clementy117:

who be this one? you still they house with all this English?
no be English go carry me go camp na grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
uchelvlink:
la waoooooooooooooooooo

Mehn you can speak grammar ooo!

But abeg na your fellow PCM be that na, Oya direct those grammar to DG Kazure sharp sharp!

gringringrin
Make Kashewre come single me out for triple camp drills Abi? I no want grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
henchamb:

Oyibo
nwam your school fees no go in vain
johncuba after reading this was like "K"
he threatened to shower you with war of words however you gave him "wars of sentenceses"
No mind Baba everyone could see I was joking with him till he called me foolish. Feel say he fit carry two syllable word like foolish take intimidate me grin I no dey fight anybody o embarassed
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by clementy117(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
grin
WeedyGonzalez:
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Deeaka: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
I don tire oooo!!! To dey sidown for house no easy!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Johncuba(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
henchamb:

Oyibo
nwam your school fees no go in vain.
johncuba was like "K" after reading your epistle.
he promised you "battle of words" however you gave him "broken battle of sentenceseses."
still wondering how petroleum jelly (Vaseline) got to fill the brain of a graduate grin
omo as i see d epistle lyk dis...e jus clear for my eye say no need to reply that kind person talkless of word challenge...even my kid sis wey dey pry 1 go vex for me if i reply with a two-letter word. Still on still...nysc fall my hand big tym!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Johncuba:
omo as i see d epistle lyk dis...e jus clear for my eye say no need to reply that kind person talkless of word challenge...even my kid sis wey dey pry 1 go vex for me if i reply with a two-letter word. Still on still...nysc fall my hand big tym!
Baba no vex abeg you may be right actually anybody saying this week or next week I can't believe them last last na July me sef dey smell. Nysc fall everybody hand. grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Xander08(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2016
For all those people who still have false hope of going to camp this weekend please just forget about it. The inability of A16 stream 2 PCMs not being able to go to camp has little to do with the DG. The issue on ground is that the money has been approved but to get the money takes a whole lot of process. The process took a while when Nigeria's economy wasn't this bad let alone now that everything is Crashing. The only way that money could be made available to NYSC as early as possible is if the body mounts pressure on the central bank of Nigeria and the PCMs mount choking pressure on NYSC.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Deeaka:
e Easy no be to siddon on top chair for inside house? Me I dey siddon on top old Mitsubishi engine outside Moshood workshop grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Vivaqt(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jokes apart, we need to do something about this. We are young, we have the whole strength. So we shoudn't wait on old tired selfish men to decide on how and when we should live our lives. Let the protest begin in all 36 states!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fraiser:
baba I no fit lie u, dis ticket don cast...
you no play win or draw ni? Abi na straight win?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have been on recess, naturing the virtue of patience & boosting my faith to the end of singing hallelujah sooner than NYSC's illogical soon.
Today is the last working day of the week & like a flash of lightening, the hopes of the Nigerian graduates awaiting the "Otondo" nomenclature is fast fading. The recent recorded phone conversations with Sen.Obinna Ogba is a vital revelation to exonerate the DG from being crucified naked, although his mediocrity has thus far surpassed his hospitality.
I am still wallowing in unbelief that Nigeria, the giant of Africa (maybe no more) is flat broke, therefore scrambling around to raise 13 billion naira for 2016 NYSC scheme. How are the mighty fallen! smh
The minister of finance & her ministry have been implicated to be the celebrated architect of our delay now. Dear Minister of finance, is sourcing 13 billion NAIRA not even DOLLARS an uphill task to accomplish? Are the recovered stolen funds so far, labelled UNTOUCHABLE or TOUCH & DIE or have they been eaten up already by the "money Ebola"? Is the CBN's vaults & the nation's treasury bald like a monk? Pls & pls, our situation has crossed the phase where the phrase " calm down" works magic. This is now a case of severe emergency.
The presidential election campaign of both PMB & GEJ in 2015 saw huge donations from individuals & corporate bodies in fantastic billions of naira. These individuals are not dead, they are still alive & so, why can't they come up once again to donate or lend 13 billion naira to the FG to clear this shame of NO FUNDS FOR NYSC. Oh, I'm sorry, you all did it for political appointments & contracts. Abeg make una no vex!
A country like Nigeria with no valid plan nor priority for the welfare & affairs of the youth especially the graduates in this case is one that lacks a future. Currently, Nigeria lives in the past, we do not have a today neither is there a tomorrow yet.
I want to still believe that before the end of today, a miracle can still happen. Men have failed us multiple times, God certainly cannot fail us.

INNOCENT
Writing from Benin City, Edo State,
South South, Nigeria.

Cc:
Fraiser
Sydneyboss
Villagegoat
et al

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have been on recess, nurturing the virtue of patience & boosting my faith to the end of singing hallelujah sooner than NYSC's illogical soon.
Today is the last working day of the week & like a flash of lightening, the hopes of the Nigerian graduates awaiting the "Otondo" nomenclature is fast fading. The recent recorded phone conversations with Sen.Obinna Ogba is a vital revelation to exonerate the DG from being crucified naked, although his mediocrity has thus far surpassed his hospitality.
I am still wallowing in unbelief that Nigeria, the giant of Africa (maybe no more) is flat broke, therefore scrambling around to raise 13 billion naira for 2016 NYSC scheme. How are the mighty fallen! smh
The minister of finance & her ministry have been implicated to be the celebrated architect of our delay now. Dear Minister of finance, is sourcing 13 billion NAIRA not even DOLLARS an uphill task to accomplish? Are the recovered stolen funds so far, labelled UNTOUCHABLE or TOUCH & DIE or have they been eaten up already by the "money Ebola"? Is the CBN's vaults & the nation's treasury bald like a monk? Pls & pls, our situation has crossed the phase where the phrase " calm down" works magic. This is now a case of severe emergency.
The presidential election campaign of both PMB & GEJ in 2015 saw huge donations from individuals & corporate bodies in fantastic billions of naira. These individuals are not dead, they are still alive & so, why can't they come up once again to donate or lend 13 billion naira to the FG to clear this shame of NO FUNDS FOR NYSC. Oh, I'm sorry, you all did it for political appointments & contracts. Abeg make una no vex!
A country like Nigeria with no valid plan nor priority for the welfare & affairs of the youth especially the graduates in this case is one that lacks a future. Currently, Nigeria lives in the past, we do not have a today neither is there a tomorrow yet.
I want to still believe that before the end of today, a miracle can still happen. Men have failed us multiple times, God certainly cannot fail us.

INNOCENT
Writing from Benin City, Edo State,
South South, Nigeria.

Cc:
Fraiser
Sydneyboss
Villagegoat
et al
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
uchelvlink:
We shall be in Camp Saturday or Sunday!
i like dis girl ehnn.. ..she jus talk her mind! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by vinneyville(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Deeaka:
Lool...just start getting used to it dear....cos no light after this tunnel ooh
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi everyone, it's been a while.

So with d way things re- Silence from NYSC, no CUL, no date, no nothing- i see some people have settled for July, it's understandable but truth is people will keep toying with u wen hey know u will settle for anything. Nysc knows they can come out tomorrow nd say till July and we would settle for it. Its funny cus even sum PCMs want to hear it's till July just so they can say "my source is sure" or "i told u so"

It's really painful cus not even social media is helping our case. The question we should be asking is wat do we do now? Are we protesting? Are we suing? Are we going on air? What do we do?

I am tired nd i know we all are b let's stop settling, let's unite nd be active please i beg u guys. Let's be educated youths

#mypiece

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kingu: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
NYSC Update:
1. Stream 2 orientation course not holding this week as earlier stated.
2. Ministry of finance is yet to release funds approved by the President to NYSC mgt.
3. Mgt for a while now only acted under pressure. Initial release of CUL, fixing of date (for this week), meetings etc were all due to pressure from the Senate. Don't blame the DG.
4. If by chance, the ministry of finance releases the appropriate fund to d mgt( NYSC) today as promised, the orientation course might proceed next week, as a date might be fixed for next week.
5. Even if CUL is released now, it would definitely be due to another pressure from the Senate and media. Unless the appropriate fund is released to NYSC mgt, we might just have to adapt to the lies, deceit and postponement tune from both FG and the mgt. As any fixed date for now would not hold.
6. Anyways, the mgt cannot keep mute for long, so expect official announcement from them soon be it via media,text or website. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.