Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988749 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Youngvice(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
CandiceJay:

Bros, pick up ur phone, call her and direct that question to her not me

Gbese ree o, baiby u dey quick vex ooo, like flavour said 'I JUST WANA KNOW' + I sure say dat woman go don dey swear fr her enemy head cos me don give am reach like 275,000 missed calls.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by flamingsword1: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
fraiser2:
baba I feel ur level of understanting nd critical tinking, she said she told him EARLIER BEFORE NOW THAT HE SHOULD GIVE US DATE MAY BE TWO OR THREE WEEKS, who knows may b d EARLIER BEFORE NOW she was saying was two weeks ago, I strongly blive we will be in camp next week.
She specifically said I JUST called the DG to issue a statement that within 2 or 3 weeks they should be able to call you up

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Youngvice:

Gbese ree o, baiby u dey quick vex ooo, like flavour said 'I JUST WANA KNOW' + I sure say dat woman go don dey swear fr her enemy head cos me don give am reach like 275,000 missed calls.....

Uhhh, olohun o. I am not vexed o, i only gave u a suggestion ni. Like i av done my bit #dazol

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by fraiser2: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
okitaiji:
Hmmm we dey here together till nxt week
God go keep us till next week nd beyond..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by fraiser2: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
For those in Warri, Where will the protest start from??
ahhahhahh... axe I see u... D protest go start from gbaramatu kingdom...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronaromio:
Name Ronaromio
Sch:Igbinedion
Course:Physiology
States:Plateau,Taraba,akwa Ibom,Oyo
Watsup Guyz,may 13th and 21th is sure and nearer every second dat clocks
bro pm me your whatsapp number
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
fraiser2:
ahhahhahh... axe I see u... D protest go start from gbaramatu kingdom...

Minister for Women Affairs!!!!! I hail thee
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iykebobywhite(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
God of eleveth hour save us 4rm dis untold hardship FG&NYSC is causing. Most of us r nt getting younger anymore. As day pass by so is our responsibilities doubling itself.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by adaora015(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I think we should mobilize the batch B 2016 pcms to join in the protest, cos they are also affected. If we dont move they dont move too ... Btw im new here, hello house...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by adaora015(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
OMG .... Been trying to comment ... I ddnt know that comment will actually go , wow
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by teemakagu(f): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

Breaking News : FG SCRAPS NYSC SCHEME... WE WILL ALLOW SERVING CORPS MEMBERS TO PASS OUT Says FG As NYSC DG Appeals For Calm...

The Federal government has scrapped the National Youth Service Corps NYSC in a bid to cut down spendings. This was reached after today's Federal Executive Council Meeting. It will be recalled that the Federal Government had scrapped Post UTME to enable JAMB carry out its statutory responsibility of conducting admissions into the nation's Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of Education.
Meanwhile, all youth corps members currently serving now will be allowed to round off their service year with full financial benefits .

Source; FEC meeting and Channel.
u even the rumour wey u post sef no b current 1..hadibaba hawayu na?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by teemakagu(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

Breaking News : FG SCRAPS NYSC SCHEME... WE WILL ALLOW SERVING CORPS MEMBERS TO PASS OUT Says FG As NYSC DG Appeals For Calm...

The Federal government has scrapped the National Youth Service Corps NYSC in a bid to cut down spendings. This was reached after today's Federal Executive Council Meeting. It will be recalled that the Federal Government had scrapped Post UTME to enable JAMB carry out its statutory responsibility of conducting admissions into the nation's Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of Education.
Meanwhile, all youth corps members currently serving now will be allowed to round off their service year with full financial benefits .

nawawooo say na "round off".. d person wey create dis 1... 4get sef
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
What's all this I'm hearing about scrapping NYSC? They can't not after stressing me like this
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gosj01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

Backyard Journalism... the poster and the site should besued for libel!

And nothing like this on Channels!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Blaizmartinee: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sometimes I wonder the kind of maturity some guys who calls themselves graduate possess, how on earth can you just fantastically believe this kind of null and void information. Better reexamine before pasting it as copied unless you want guys to hang their hope in total astray.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gosj01:

Backyard Journalism... the poster and the site should besued for libel!
The news has become more than a rumor everybody is calling and asking. The truth is that from all the rumors we've heard the bad news always turns out to be true

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gosj01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:

The news has become more than a rumor everybody is calling and asking. The truth is that from all the rumors we've heard the bad news always turns out to be true

Definitely if all bad news are true, this can't be true!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Phemmy0011: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

Haaaa... I thought i gave you an e-slap for this trash before...Oya take another one...don't ever post any rumour or even come back here again. Now dey do frog jump gooo. Bye!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gosj01:

Definitely if all bad news are true, this can't be true!
ok sir
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
leeleeane7:
Right now this matter I think is beyond the DG.
In all this brouhaha I decided to place a call across..
He kept on asking me if I had seen the message on the portal after I told him that the way he slyed us with his nextweek gist wasn't very nice..
All he kept hammering on (he kept on using my 1St name though)was the fact that the fg is finding it hard to source for the funds....
Basically he was saying that they in NYSC hadn't received a dime...saying due to condition of things in the country and all....
Meaning the money they (fg) promised is still hanging in the air..e never reach nysc hand..
Then I went ahead to bring up my major source of worry which is that with all this delay hope we would still have the same pop as our stream1 colleagues. ..(na this part fear me pass)
The dg said that's the part in all this delay that worries him most..that he is more worried for the stream1 people because whenever they finish they would have to wait for stream2 because we must all pass out at once and that he's trying his best to make sure that the gap isn't too much..According to him,that is why he is telling fg (or whoever is in charge of disbursing the funds) to hurry up..
So basically we would all pass out at the same time but he's avoiding the lag...
At this point I'm just confused and worried gaan sef..
Who the hell is in charge of disbursing the so called funds...
I think that is who the anger needs to be chanel led towards...
top post brooo.. You are making proper sense.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Haryohdeji(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
flamingsword1:

She specifically said I JUST called the DG to issue a statement that within 2 or 3 weeks they should be able to call you up
I can't believe someone still carry NYSC matter for head like hair
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by MemphisDepay(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
leeleeane7:
Right now this matter I think is beyond the DG.
In all this brouhaha I decided to place a call across..
He kept on asking me if I had seen the message on the portal after I told him that the way he slyed us with his nextweek gist wasn't very nice..
All he kept hammering on (he kept on using my 1St name though)was the fact that the fg is finding it hard to source for the funds....
Basically he was saying that they in NYSC hadn't received a dime...saying due to condition of things in the country and all....
Meaning the money they (fg) promised is still hanging in the air..e never reach nysc hand..
Then I went ahead to bring up my major source of worry which is that with all this delay hope we would still have the same pop as our stream1 colleagues. ..(na this part fear me pass)
The dg said that's the part in all this delay that worries him most..that he is more worried for the stream1 people because whenever they finish they would have to wait for stream2 because we must all pass out at once and that he's trying his best to make sure that the gap isn't too much..According to him,that is why he is telling fg (or whoever is in charge of disbursing the funds) to hurry up..
So basically we would all pass out at the same time but he's avoiding the lag...
At this point I'm just confused and worried gaan sef..
Who the hell is in charge of disbursing the so called funds...
I think that is who the anger needs to be chanel led towards...
top post brooo.. You are making proper sense. !
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by droly(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATTENTION:2016 Batch 'A' Stream II
Commences soon.
The NYSC Management wishes to inform
Prospective Corps Members that based on the
assurances recieved from the Federal
Government regarding release of funds, the 2016
Batch "A" (Stream II) Orientation Course will
commence soon.
Prospective Corps Members are, therefore
requested to watch out for the specific date for
commencement of the exercise, which will be
announced as soon as all necessary logistics are
put in place.
Management empathizes with the affected
Prospective Corps Members and appeals for
continued patience even as all efforts are fast
yielding results.
»Signed: Management
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
fraiser2:
baba I feel ur level of understanting nd critical tinking, she said she told him EARLIER BEFORE NOW THAT HE SHOULD GIVE US DATE MAY BE TWO OR THREE WEEKS, who knows may b d EARLIER BEFORE NOW she was saying was two weeks ago, I strongly blive we will be in camp next week.
this isn't fraiser. you are impersonating him. I smell compromise from mod.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have every course to doubt the authenticity of some B.Sc and HND holders on this thread.FG cannot wake up overnight and cancel or scrapped the NYSC.
The NYSC is a Directorate established by an Act or Law.The modus operandi of the NYSC is governed by an Act.Unless the law establishing it is repealed or Amended by the Legislators,NYSC stands as a Directorate.
If I may quickly add Provisions have beeen made fr the NYSC in this years budget.
Let's all discard this rumour flying around.The news is not only wicked but also tasteless.
Let's continue to pray to God to intervene in this matter and I know in the fullness of time we shall be mobilised.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na so 4th of june go.. ..camp we no enter.. ..NYSc mgt they talk "soon".....soon go soon come....i jus hope say wen "soon" go go we go don enter camp.. ..I greet Everyone!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

oya forward am back to the sender....becos i believe dis is buuccii.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by leeleeane7: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
MemphisDepay:
top post brooo.. You are making proper sense.

Leeleeane means Lilian. ..
which means I'm Female. ...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
Na so 4th of june go.. ..camp we no enter.. ..NYSc mgt they talk "soon".....soon go soon come....i jus hope say wen "soon" go go we go don enter camp.. ..I greet Everyone!

Na season film oooo.... We dey wait for the *season finale* coming soon !!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ProfNathology: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Morale low gan....NYSC bleeped up
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by goodguy4sure(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
hadibaba:
Forward as Received.

NYSC continues
NYSC DG not aware of that
Buhari not fine
Osinbajo out of country
Who now held the so called FEC Meeting ?
Rumour Mongers everywhere In Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.