Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (985368 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
undisputedk:
Is the Nysc management planning to have more than two streams?
I'm confused because
1. I strongly feel that the stream 1 members aren't up to 50% of the mobilized PCMs.

2. The stream we purportedly belong was not expressly indicated in the circulated messages.

3. Also surprisingly, two set of sms are being circulated ; one signalling that the CUL for the next stream would be accessible as from the 13th of next month, and the other one that looked somewhat generic.

These are just my keen observations, let me know if you harbour similar thoughts or otherwise. In any case, I'd advice we remain steadfast and keep the the Nysc management on their toes. Some rumours are flying around already. We shall not let them shy away from their responsibility.

wink angry sad[color=#990000][/color]
Am more worried abt the two sets of sms sent, I just hope they dont have an intention to send some of us to batch B....all in all sha I still smell something fishy. I hope am wrong tho
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
marvluv:

E be like say na dis KADUNA seff cause d delay for uz ooooo, since almost everyone dat chooses Kaduna is now in stream 2.. na wa oo
Na wetin me too dey suspect o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by undisputedk: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Skydweller:
Being in Stream 2 is a blessing. We will learn from those in Stream 1 about the new changes that the new NYSC DG will introduce into the NYSC system. Moreso, for those of us who have not travelled out of our place of birth, those in stream 1 will be able to put us through regarding transport fees, condition of the roads, and most importantly give us accurate direction to various nysc camps

As a believer, I'm not really despised. But as human, I wish I were in stream 1.

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
If u received sms that urs is 13th May stream 2, please, keep checking, bcoz someone that got the sms too was just posted and in her call up, it's Stream 1..... Call up Letter is the Main thing and not the text.

Bottom line is, the procedure for NYSC this period, is scattered, so just be on alert. If u miss ur stream, then it's batch B for you.#copied

A friend sent me this. Don't knw how true it is.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by bikinigurl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
GROOOVE:
seems like everyone here has KADUNA as one of their chosen states..... abeg if kaduna no dey part of your 4 chosen states notify by raising ur hand

*raises hand

Buh that's where I live tho
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kbs468:
No I don't have KADUNA OO
cc GROOVE
guess the hypothesis was wrong then
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kbs468(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
Please do anybody have problem of invalid account or record not found when trying to log in?
Chai! See network rubbish baa! I tried posting an elaborate step we used in overcoming this trouble and everything just disappeared.

But I won't repeat again because of b3 low.
So just try the following

1. Click forgot mail or password?

2. For mail, supply your Full name as written on the Green card

3. GSM Number

4. Then you will see ur correct mail. Copy it down

5. For password, click and you would be asked to supply ur PET NAME as used for/during registration

6. Input ur NEW password

7. Confirm the NEW PASSWORD by repeating the same thing

8. Ensure you remember this new one too and submit

9. Then you can now login freely henceforth
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kbs468(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
GROOOVE:

guess the hypothesis was wrong then
Wrong probably on a larger scale but RIGHT here on this thread for now since the expression used is 'Almost Everybody' and not 'Everybody' Thumbs up Bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
bikinigurl:

*raises hand

Buh that's where I live tho
yea me too, Lol kaduna must have a connection one way or d oda. mayb kbs468 has sometin there, hence the reason he was moved to stream 2.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Skydweller:
Being in Stream 2 is a blessing. We will learn from those in Stream 1 about the new changes that the new NYSC DG will introduce into the NYSC system. Moreso, for those of us who have not travelled out of our place of birth, those in stream 1 will be able to put us through regarding transport fees, condition of the roads, and most importantly give us accurate direction to various nysc camps

Correct!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Welcum on board....stream2 also bah?
yes ooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Teeboy15(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
My people make I console myself here jor.
Nysc make me keep vigil last night only for them to send me message around 11am. DiaFada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Northkendal(f): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls if d sms sent to yhu includes d date u were supposed to print ur cul, pls make sure u check aqain cuz some ppl got dat same sms with date and was able to print their callup letter and d cul showed dey were in stream1, pls check cuz if u miss ur stream, dat's definitely batchB..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
GROOOVE:
Na wetin me too dey suspect o
its ga gan oooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kbs468:
No I don't have KADUNA OO
cc GROOVE
ok, wat were ur choices den?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by teemakagu(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
hardiodun:
If u received sms that urs is 13th May stream 2, please, keep checking, bcoz someone that got the sms too was just posted and in her call up, it's Stream 1..... Call up Letter is the Main thing and not the text.

Bottom line is, the procedure for NYSC this period, is scattered, so just be on alert. If u miss ur stream, then it's batch B for you.#copied

A friend sent me this. Don't knw how true it is.
Pls how did she get 2 know dat she will b going wif d current stream? Is it dat she kept refreshin ha dashboard or wat? Thanks 4 dis info... I pray I get 2 b lucky 2 wink hardiodun
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by teemakagu(f): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Northkendal:
Pls if d sms sent to yhu includes d date u were supposed to print ur cul, pls make sure u check aqain cuz some ppl got dat same sms with date and was able to print their callup letter and d cul showed dey were in stream1, pls check cuz if u miss ur stream, dat's definitely batchB..
thanks 4 d info.... Pls can we check using fone?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by undisputedk: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
GROOOVE:

Am more worried abt the two sets of sms sent, I just hope they dont have an intention to send some of us to batch B....all in all sha I still smell something fishy. I hope am wrong tho

They will not want to like to see the Orubebe in us. undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lyndalyn55:

when logging in 2 my dashboard
A frnd of mine is having the same issue, she can't log into her dashboard..... maybe its network issue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
undisputedk:

u nailed it bro!! grin I go just enter street begin protest

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
teemakagu:

Its best if u use a Pc
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
teemakagu:

Yes using mozilla mobile app
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
undisputedk:

Lmao.....no they wouldnt

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Teeboy15:
Nysc make me keep vigil last night only for them to send me message around 11am. DiaFada
Waiter!! abeg bring two bottles of orijin for my guy here biko, he cannor cum and go and kill himself grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
GROOOVE:

Hmm na wa oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Teeboy15:
Lol my own na around 2am, see as i jump from bed like say them flog me cane.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kbs468:

No none of the above I believe because awhile ago, a friend of mine that has been trying to access his CUL since yesterday without success including from myself oo and till this afternoon actually got it done by me at exactly around some minutes past 3:00

After the report of 'PARAMETER NOT VALID' report throughout and according to him, they even went to d Cafe that another female friend of ours in GC printed hers without success still.

Only for NEPA to restore light and Bam! One more trial by me got d job done.

So that is how the trend will continue till Wednesday oo for those who sees 'PARAMETER NOT VALID' report

Whereas, 'NO DETAILS FOUND' means automatic STREAM II

cc
Lyndalyn55

i guess that is the reason i can not have acess to mine bcus am in stream2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Northkendal:

Sms sent to me didn't involve date , it was clearly stated on the sms that I'm nt in stream 1 .. That I will be notified when I can print
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kbs468(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lyndalyn55:

i guess that is the reason i can not have acess to mine bcus am in stream2
Probably but you should try that 8-9 steps guide I gave you first oo to discover which one you belong before hand so that you won't just conclude oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
embarassedAfter much excitement that am camping on d 27th of april nd keeping my big eyes open 2ruout yesterday night, I still got an sms dt am not on stream1 nd I would be notified when to print my CUL.

Lag, abj,kaduna nd akwa ibom

I just pray its worth d wait
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kbs468(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
marvluv:

ok, wat were ur choices den?
I registered late so I had

sokoto
Benue
Osun
Delta
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
barongmj:
embarassedAfter much excitement that am camping on d 27th of april nd keeping my big eyes open 2ruout yesterday night, I still got an sms dt am not on stream1 nd I would be notified when to print my CUL.

Lag, abj,kaduna nd akwa ibom

I just pray its worth d wait

Yeah same here bro ,I checked wit my fone via ucweb and I got same sms like urs exactly around 2:30am and this morning I didn't bother going to cafe to check .. I just hope it worth the wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.