Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! (2283 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2016
as time draw nearer, nigeria future is bright and hopeful, the problems are fading out gradually, mark my word, things will soon be better earlier than people think for nigerian!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Ayomipoe(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Buhati? Bugatti?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Ayomipoe:
Buhati? Bugatti?
you 're right....Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by ticker(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2016
keep spreading falsehood

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Kherry: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Let wait nd see...........
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2016
ticker:
keep spreading falsehood
are you realy in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by orisa37: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2016
It's just that the mountain of Democracy is too steep for this President to climb.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by chriskosherbal(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Well i hope so.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2016
orisa37:
It's just that the mountain of Democracy is too steep for this President to climb.
the montain of democray is very easy to climb when you have solid and ajustable ladder that Buhari is using now!
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by davo3286: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Not even in your dream

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by naijaboy756: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
oyinkinola:

the montain of democray is very easy to climb when you have solid and ajustable ladder that Buhari is using now!
just like Buhari ur god. See the nonsense you just typed! Like god, like blind follower

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Splinz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by orisa37: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by BushidoBlue(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
His actions (and inactions) speak otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
I've predicted several time on this platform and many have proof right, you people will see very soon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Iykopeee: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Anoda senseless thread by a known NL troll grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by BushidoBlue(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
oyinkinola:
I've predicted several time on this platform and many have proof right, you people will see very soon!

Please name 5 policies of Buhari that you know.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by MalcoImX: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Let's begin with you. Name any five policies or principles that you adhere to.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by BushidoBlue(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
Let's begin with you. Name any five policies or principles that you adhere to.

[size=18pt]I will name just one....

I give insufferable know it alls a pass.. you may go[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by MalcoImX: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

[size=18pt]I will name just one....

I give insufferable know it alls a pass.. you may go[/size]
Hahhhhhh, people who don't know themselves wanting to know what others are up to.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by BushidoBlue(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hahhhhhh, people who don't know themselves wanting to know what others are up to.

This is exactly your present predicament

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by MalcoImX: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

This is exactly your present predicament
I won't allow you divert this discourse to mundane issues. You cannot know what Buhari is up to if you don't know yourself. And any of your policies will tell us whether you're up to the task or not. That's my only point. Don't derail.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by oyinkinola: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

1. war against you looters!
2. war against you terorists!
3. war against you biafran!
4. war against you economics saboteurs!
5. war against you vandals

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Rayhutar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
continue crawling on your belly and be eating dust and be shouting sai baba, while your people are been wipe out from the surface of the earth by the same people you are singing phrases for, from Kwara to Ondo to Lagos to Oyo. Go and google a story about a toad sitting on a warm water while the temperature continue to increase .......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
oyinkinola:
as time draw nearer, nigeria future is bright and hopeful, the problems are fading out gradually, mark my word, things will soon be better earlier than people think for nigerian!

I hope things also get better for your grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by MalcoImX: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rayhutar:
continue crawling on your belly and be eating dust and be shouting sai baba, while your people are been wipe out from the surface of the earth by the same people you are singing phrases for, from Kwara to Ondo to Lagos to Oyo. Go and google a story about a toad sitting on a warm water while the temperature continue to increase .......
Sai Baba.
God bless PMB/VPYO
God bless FRN
|

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by bokohalal(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
I believe. Just wait till he solidifies his political base. He is still pandering to some interests.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Donshemzy1234: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
if I sound you enh, you will come back 2 ur senses

Person wia no fi handle ordinary budget

no b only best president den go give am.
mtcheew
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Babalegba(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
He does appear to be on course for being Nigeria's best president ever but only if he restructure the economy,fix electricity and eradicate corruption.Mind you PDP will try it's best to keep Nigerians in chains and poverty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
One thing I have noticed lately is that so many Nigerians derive pleasure from bad news. Somebody open thread and said something positive to encourage people turn quarrel again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by ijedallar: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
And uptill now our budget is still in the cooler.
Re: Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! by BushidoBlue(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

1. war against you looters!
2. war against you terorists!
3. war against you biafran!
4. war against you economics saboteurs!
5. war against you vandals

When will he start the war against fuel scarcity?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About; Jonathan, Kachukwu And Tompolo / Rivers Rerun: Independent Observers Commend Army blame Wike 4 violence-Vanguard / A Picture That Depicts When Children Are No Longer The Leaders Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.