Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons (1819 Views)

Must Read: How To Be A Responsible Dog Breeder and stop breeding junks / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by VivJohn: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
They are approximately Five (5) weeks old. 2 males & 2 Females. Would only sell if i get proof that you are responsible & committed enough to maintain dogs either as pets or as a security resource.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by Flexherbal(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
These dogs dey well!
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by Baroba(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2016
VivJohn:
They are approximately Five (5) weeks old. 2 males & 2 Females. Would only sell if i get proof that you are responsible & committed enough to maintain dogs either as pets or as a security resource.

Waoh, this is good news.. Well done bro for putting your puppies welfare ahead of financial gains, that's the ethical approach we hope to see all breeders adopt in Nigeria.. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by VivJohn: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
thanks!
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by oblo(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Process and procedure for having one? grin
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by dacovajnr: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
VivJohn:
How much are you selling?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by VivJohn: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2016
starting @ 90k a pup. will provide you with the necessary medical documents for the pup. including pedigree info. u'll fill out an acceptance form if you pass the RESPONSIBLE OWNER assessment. i'm located in abuja, nigeria.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by krak101(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Funny advert sha. You're looking for responsible owners at that price Nothing wrong with it though just that I expected them to be at give away prices.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by donKonji: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2016
@Krak101 I feel OP is trying to do the right thing for once. Dog breeding and trading have been bastardized to the extent that dogs/puppies are hawked on the streets nowadays by just about anyone. No pedigree info, no compliance to ethical breeding standards. Folks just trying to make ends meet no matter whose ox is gored. How sad!
@OP I'm interested. But I would need to see more pix and possibly the pix of both parents and then subsequently we can arrange a meeting. I live in kubwa abj.
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by krak101(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2016
donKonji:
@Krak101 I feel OP is trying to do the right thing for once. Dog breeding and trading have been bastardized to the extent that dogs/puppies are hawked on the streets nowadays by just about anyone. No pedigree info, no compliance to ethical breeding standards. Folks just trying to make ends meet no matter whose ox is gored. How sad!
@OP I'm interested. But I would need to see more pix and possibly the pix of both parents and then subsequently we can arrange a meeting. I live in kubwa abj.
Thumbs up!
Am not complaining per se all am saying is ordinarily one expects the dogs at give away price after that clause of responsible owner or whatever. Times are hard presently and a responsible owner might not have 90k. Just saying
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by pmadise(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Very commendable proviso. Kudos OP!
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by trinity123: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
krak101:
Am not complaining per se all am saying is ordinarily one expects the dogs at give away price after that clause of responsible owner or whatever. Times are hard presently and a responsible owner might not have 90k. Just saying
krak101:
Funny advert sha. You're looking for responsible owners at that price Nothing wrong with it though just that I expected them to be at give away prices.

It is only an irresponsible person that would expect him to give them out at a lower price. If you cannot afford the price he's asking for and want it at a cheaper price then you definitely aren't responsible. Do you know the cost of owning a dog? It's not cheap and He wants to be assured that his pups are going to good homes where they will be taken care of.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by krak101(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
trinity123:

It is only an irresponsible person that would expect him to give them out at a lower price. If you cannot afford the price he's asking for and want it at a cheaper price then you definitely aren't responsible. Do you know the cost of owning a dog? It's not cheap and He wants to be assured that his pups are going to good homes where they will be taken care of.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by krak101(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
trinity123:

I have 2 nepos so I think I qualify for knowing the cost of owning dogs. It's just like saying because a man doesn't have millions to buy a presidential ticket makes him a bad ruler/contender. And also saying cause a man isn't rich he won't make good husband. I still stand on my reasoning. BTW are you a dog owner

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by trinity123: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
krak101:
I have 2 nepos so I think I qualify for knowing the cost of owning dogs. It's just like saying because a man doesn't have millions to buy a presidential ticket makes him a bad ruler/contender. And also saying cause a man isn't rich he won't make good husband. I still stand on my reasoning. BTW are you a dog owner

Owning a dog and caring for a dog are two different things. You can have 100 dogs all locked up and chained covered in their filth. Doesnt make you a good owner. There are many bad dog owners out there who don't care for their dogs. So because they own them they are good pet owners? BTW yes I am a dog owner and a RESPONSIBLE one
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by krak101(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
trinity123:

Owning a dog and caring for a dog are two different things. You can have 100 dogs all locked up and chained covered in their filth. Doesnt make you a good owner. There are many bad dog owners out there who don't care for their dogs. So because they own them they are good pet owners? BTW yes I am a dog owner and a RESPONSIBLE one
Good to know. I myself am a RESPONSIBLE dog owner. Just like you asserted owning a dog does not qualify you as caring so also does been able to afford a dog make you a good dog owner. SELAH
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Baroba:

Waoh, this is good news.. Well done bro for putting your puppies welfare ahead of financial gains, that's the ethical approach we hope to see all breeders adopt in Nigeria.. Kudos
fck sht...business is business
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by Baroba(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
BADNEAT:
fck sht...business is business

Not in the world I live in ,I have standards I adhere to, whatever floats your boat bro..
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by horladeji80(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
VivJohn:
They are approximately Five (5) weeks old. 2 males & 2 Females. Would only sell if i get proof that you are responsible & committed enough to maintain dogs either as pets or as a security resohurce.

Where are you based in Abuja? You didn't provide a contact phone no. You can send me an SMS on 08034276713 or add me on whatsapp. I need to see pictures of the stud n dame.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Pups To Be Sold Only To Responsible & Dog-loving Persons by PuppyMillKennel: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Good day, would luv 2 no ur location in abj, phone number 2 call,& a means 2 start up d business transaction.

(1) (Reply)

4months Old Female Pups Boerboel And Caucasian. / Ikorodu Dog Walk, August Edition / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.