Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo (27974 Views)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar, Ambode At The London Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Rayhutar(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Despite rooting the country dry, the slaves are singing phrases for him because he is a northerner, the people that have the license to steal and go free and W sing and bow for them
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by ifox(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by okunega1: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
youngeagle:
Good for him...one thing with Nigeria,when u are from the north you are free to steal and invest no probs,when you are from the south u dear not do SH*t because they will send your brother in the bureau after you.
Really?
Where is Dansuki from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by eitsei(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
jeje123:
this one embrace corruption and d poor masses may not benefit from him
were you there when he made first his one naira? Maybe you want him to sit you down and tell you how he made it?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Dsholla: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrfree:
Wetin concern us?

I wonder why souls cry out and feel disturbed when used for money rituals but we chill wen we also been robbed and deprived of our fortunes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by rostwell123(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nemesis will soon catch up with you, ATIKU- cos u are one of the past leaders under PDP, built University and said it is for poor buh dey above 500k.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by hajjaumme(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Woow Turakin Adamawa sai kayi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by youngeagle(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
okunega1:
Really? Where is Dansuki from?
gueSs u hve heard b4 Dasuki had a bitter past with ur president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
this man would have been a better president compared to Buhari lipsrsealed

Congratulations !!! You have finally been validate as one of the Supporter and Promoter of Atiku 2019 presidential Campaign group! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by spako4(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Always supporting corrupt politicians
You must be corrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by compujyde: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Blackfire(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nayok:

Blackfire grin grin

but this my friend nayok, the way he is laphing he must be kworupt... EPCC catch am
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by zudozz: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
The Turakin Adamawa!

I hail!

Kai kudi na da shegen daddi!

SEE AS UNA DEY HAIL A BLOODY THIEF A COMON CRIMINAL N UNA DEY EXPECT D COUNTRY 2 BETTER.

I mean what was his line of business before stealing from customs n Nigeria? Who was his father? What is his area of specialization apart from looting tax payers money, our money n UNA DEY HAIL AM!!!!?

Meanwhile u no get fuel 4 gen u no get fuel 4 car (That na if u even get car).

He n his children are flying private jets n 1st class while una dey inside keke maruwa.

God no go allow una children suffer d same ignorance wey una dey suffer now. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by nijanigga: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
donsteady:
My dream
Make you no go rob like that thief wey they burnt alive for Abuja yesterday
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by repogirl(f): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Business that he used Nigeria's money and Kwaraptian to build? angry

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Sanchase: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
I hope he is coming to address gullible Nigerians cos if he expects the British to listen to him then he needs mental health check.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Angelb4: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
If na me dress like this, people would complain of me wearing Aba coat suite. Oya, say that to baba Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Iko5000: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=25pt]President of Nigeria 2019 gaskiya[/size]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by captianfreeman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
juniorportland:
we know he is very rich....we also know its stolen money

junior Portland
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by gebest: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
for using a private jet? Habaaa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by donsteady(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
nijanigga:

Make you no go rob like that thief wey they burnt alive for Abuja yesterday
You done see any body wen rob buy private jet befor. Na only hungry people dey rob
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Balkan(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Looks like Akims father in the movie " coming to America"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by mrfree(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dsholla:

I wonder why souls cry out and feel disturbed when used for money rituals but we chill wen we also been robbed and deprived of our fortunes

Fighting a First-Class Politician like Atiku is difficult & risky!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by busyfishing(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
i hope you also remember how he was a better vice president during Obasanjo's first term..let me jolt your memory(he almost bought the whole of nigeria via BPE)
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
busyfishing:
i hope you also remember how he was a better vice president during Obasanjo's first term..let me jolt your memory(he almost bought the whole of nigeria via BPE)
highest bidder takes it all
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by jeje123(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
eitsei:
were you there when he made first his one naira? Maybe you want him to sit you down and tell you how he made it?
Anyway i dont see any politician as a messiah but u sound like his servant
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
youngeagle:
Good for him...one thing with Nigeria,when u are from the north you are free to steal and invest no probs,when you are from the south u dear not do SH*t because they will send your brother in the bureau after you.

How do you forget Dasuki, Badeh and Saraki? Are they foreigners?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by Adminisher: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Ibos and corruption. It is like magnet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by eitsei(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
jeje123:
Anyway i dont see any politician as a messiah but u sound like his servant
mtcheew
Re: Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo by fareed69(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
amtaken:
Bad guy but still better than the pretentious Bubu.

Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.