Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death (9272 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

yorubaman?  ok i think your reading into my comment too hard. there are some things that people shouldn't read to deeply in because it causes madness. As i said lemmi make my millions before the country goes to hell- i was being sarcastic, there are too many investments all over nigeria that will be lost and everyone person who has money invested in nigeria feels the same way.  the dvision of Nigeria doesnt benefit anyone. I think you need to stop having a small mind and think of foreign powers who have invested in Nigeria.  That being said STFU and stop pretending like your a yorubaman and tryin to cause divisions.
BITCH of all d names dis ODE chose bukola LMFAO facking bitch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yea @ topic i dont think its about religion, i think the man overthought it too much. The british know about the norths oligarchy because prince charles always visits emirs to the north- its like a middle finger to the south.  the best thing for nigerians to do is switch power the south against the pdp

Based on your past comment, no wonder some folk doesn't get your sarcasism. But unfortunately there many folk in Nigeria especially among the Southern elite (Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ijo) who idea of one Nigeria actually based on the reality of your sarcastic comment. Even though you don't mean it in reality, some folks in reality do. And its tragic
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by desgiezd(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

How are you sure the man is not ibo or any of the south south folks. Look anybody can answer any name and say what ever he wants. He said OBJ is just an errand boy but b4 they carry out any coup they will inform him to give the go ahead. Is that not contradictory?

While I wouldn't want the discussions here to degenerate into a tribal bashing, I would like to point out that the story teller didn't just drop from outer space, he has always been a known journalist. Enough of these tribal sentiments!!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2009
Eziachi:

grin grin grin
One had to laugh about people like you. I said this before that many Nigeria are not just morons but unrepetantly blind, deaf and crippled in their faculty. Even if Jesus Christ is to come and tell you this, you will find a way of leaving the issue raised and talk rubbish. If you don't know who Moshood Fayemiwo and the role he played to get rid of Abacha, even through arm conflict, why on earth will you join issue here with anybody over any subject?  You questioning whether he is Igbo show how even little you knew anything about Nigerian affair. Who doesn't know RAZOR publications during Abacha's era?
You are not getting it do you? I can sign up here using the same name as the Moshood of a guy. Its a faceless discusion you know. I can even look for his picture and put in my profile. How can you verify i am mushood or not.

sjeezy8:

yorubaman?  ok i think your reading into my comment too hard. there are some things that people shouldn't read to deeply in because it causes madness. As i said lemmi make my millions before the country goes to hell- i was being sarcastic, there are too many investments all over nigeria that will be lost and everyone person who has money invested in nigeria feels the same way.  the dvision of Nigeria doesnt benefit anyone. I think you need to stop having a small mind and think of foreign powers who have invested in Nigeria.  That being said STFU and stop pretending like your a yorubaman and tryin to cause divisions.
BITCH of all d names dis ODE chose bukola LMFAO facking bitch
But yea @ topic i dont think its about religion, i think the man overthought it too much. The british know about the norths oligarchy because prince charles always visits emirs to the north- its like a middle finger to the south.  the best thing for nigerians to do is switch power the south against the pdp
I don't think you worth ma response. So sud off. So u think if Nigeria break up today foreigners that invested in Nigeria will lose their investments. Keep on disgrace to your yourself. ala ko ri

Blimy which investment are you going to lose? do u have any in iboland,ijawland or Hausa land? so don't think of losing any investement as those that will lose know themselves.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2009
asha 80:

What foreign powers .Are you more interested in how 'your country' is run or 'foreign powers investment'

what do you mean foreign powers will intervene or support civil war use your brain, many of the things in nigeria are funded by outside people. who would never want nigeria to break up.

olabukola:

You are not getting it do you? I can sign up here using the same name as the Moshood of a guy. Its a faceless discusion you know. I can even look for his picture and put in my profile. How can you verify i am mushood or not.
I don't think you worth ma response. So sud off. So u think if Nigeria break up today foreigners that invested in Nigeria will lose their investments. Keep on disgrace to your yourself. ala ko ri

ode ni e instead of you to post something reasonable you wen to post nonsense- obviously if nigeria breaks up the foreign investors will have to go through new governemnts maybe pay higher for agriculture oil or natural gas a shipping cost, many things, you think they feel like paying more NO exactly why the british supported Nigeria during the firt civil war

1 Like

Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by chidichris(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
i did not read whatever it is and i don't intend to do so but my happiness is that abiola and abacha were killers and they were killed making the bible the words of truth. it is writen that those who live by sword will die by sword.
the almighty abiola was said to be practically part of all coups in nigeria and abacha himself is a devil so why worrying reading about them.
no matter what is writen in there, most of us happy with the news will be those favoured by its contents but as they will not be happy with any news that go against their interests.
my only interesting news today will be that which will give us reason why we do not have power supply in nigeria, why we cannot have a free and fair election, why our roads remain in bad shapes, why our security remains a day dream and why obj as a person has taken over nigeria as his private business.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

what do you mean foreign powers will intervene or support civil war use your brain, many of the things in nigeria are funded by outside people. who would never want nigeria to break up.

ode ni e instead of you to post something reasonable you wen to post nonsense- obviously if nigeria breaks up the foreign investors will have to go through new governemnts maybe pay higher for agriculture oil or natural gas a shipping cost, many things, you think they feel like paying more NO exactly why the british supported Nigeria during the firt civil war

So because foreign powers will not support a divided nigeria you will prefer to be in perpetual mess of a country and not do anything to salvage yourself?I tire for blackman reasoning.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
chidichris:

i did not read whatever it is and i don't intend to do so but my happiness is that abiola and abacha were killers and they were killed making the bible the words of truth. it is writen that those who live by sword will die by sword.
the almighty abiola was said to be practically part of all coups in nigeria and abacha himself is a devil so why worrying reading about them.
no matter what is writen in there, most of us happy with the news will be those favoured by its contents but as they will not be happy with any news that go against their interests.
my only interesting news today will be that which will give us reason why we do not have power supply in nigeria, why we cannot have a free and fair election, why our roads remain in bad shapes, why our security remains a day dream and why obj as a person has taken over nigeria as his private business.
[/quote
]

You need to read the article to know the whys you are asking.The interview is not just about abacha and abiola but the cage nigeria as a whole.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
asha 80:

So because foreign powers will not support a divided nigeria you will prefer to be in perpetual mess of a country and not do anything to salvage yourself?I tire for blackman reasoning.

as i said to bukola dont read in to much of what i said my point is that nigeria breaking up will never happen with ease. Has nothing to do with black man or white man its not beneficial as of right now to break up for anyone. use your head

what tribe are you - hard headed ones
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2009
asha 80:

Tell him but will he understand?. Sometimes i don't know why many of us think that breaking up Nigeria will be as bad as what we are in at the moment. How bad/worse can it get? This fool is here thinking about foreign investors who rejoice at his sorrow.

sjeezy8:

as i said to bukola dont read in to much of what i said my point is that nigeria breaking up will never happen with ease. Has nothing to do with black man or white man its not beneficial as of right now to break up for anyone. use your head
Nothing good comes easy dude thatz why Nigeria is in a mess today cuz we got independence on a platter of gold hence we did not value it.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

Why are you interested in my tribe How does affect my line of arguement
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
desgiezd:

While I wouldn't want the discussions here to degenerate into a tribal bashing, I would like to point out that the story teller didn't just drop from outer space, he has always been a known journalist. Enough of these tribal sentiments!!

Thank you.

In fact I haven't met the guy but during those dark days of Abacha, I have heard his name mentioned often during the planning of RADIO KUDIRAT because I did help them a lot to design how they will operate as I was still with the BBC world service at the timeas an engineer.

But I still remember suggetsing to the NADECO people in London that I had the skill to jamm Radio Nigeria broadcast for few minutes and suggested that on october 1 1997,during Abacha's live independence broadcast to Nigerian, that after the national anthem, we will jamm the FRCN live broadcast, hijack their signal with a recorded message of Abiola which I was told one of his wives smuggled out from his detention centre on a visit and before FRCN engineers get over the shock of what is happening, we will turn off the signal. The transmitter to do it was ready  as I was told at house between Ogun state and Lagos, owned by a very known PDP man today.

But NADECO people thought that the idea is so huge, that Abacha may clean up the whole Nigeria to find out who was responsble.
FAYEMIWO is a great guy and fearless guy. When I see people like Tinubu going about June 12, it makes me laugh but this guy was the guys that did most of the stuff with relative nothing and bankrolled by U.S based Dr Banji (I never met him too). Dr Fayemi (AC candidate Ekiti) was also another guy that played a great role and one Igbo 419er who became a governor between 1999-2007, I was told he spent almost 5 million dollars to fight Abacha.
When I was told that Abacha guys had captured Fayemiwo, I really knew he will come out alive because he was their real torn in the flesh, not even Abiola himself

1 Like

Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Tell him but will he understand?. Sometimes i don't know why many of us think that breaking up Nigeria will be as bad as what we are in at the moment. How bad/worse can it get? This fool is here thinking about foreign investors who rejoice at his sorrow.

Nothing good comes easy dude thatz why Nigeria is in a mess today cuz we got independence on a platter of gold hence we did not value it.

be quiet foreign investors have nothing to do with happy or sadness

whether independence is given on a platinum platter its our leaders not the country
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

No I don't get it because I can't understand how you reason. Moshood Fayemiwo did not put this on Nairaland, someone published an interview he granted to POINTBLANK NEWS, which many people had been waiting for for years as the guy disappeared since his realese in 1998.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

be quiet foreign investors have nothing to do with happy or sadness
whether independence is given on a platinum platter its our leaders not the country
Awwww why did Shell pay the Saro Wiwa family some lump sum some months back? You must be a kid to feel that those investors came in for your own good.
Eziachi:

No I don't get it because I can't understand how you reason. Moshood Fayemiwo did not put this on Nairaland, someone published an interview he granted to POINTBLANK NEWS, which many people had been waiting for for years as the guy disappeared since his realese in 1998.
I just gave a correlation with NL so don't take it verbatim. Nothing is impossible these days.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Awwww why did Shell pay the Saro Wiwa family some lump sum some months back? You must be a kid to feel that those investors came in for your own good. I just gave a correlation with NL so don't take it verbatim. Nothing is impossible these days.

PLEASE it was an international move as its really the governments job to handle any problem in the niger delta. a nice gesture though
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

PLEASE it was an international move as its really the governments job to handle any problem in the niger delta. a nice gesture though
Good you are getting polite cool cool. One more thing pls remove that mind-set of rushing to make millions b4 nigeria dis-engage.
That will only that you will loot more than them IBB,ABACHA,OBJ and others if you happen to smell Aso Rock.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
Aso rock is in my reach simple
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by desgiezd(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
Can we now all go back to the topic? I'll like to read many more reactions on the many attrocities of IBB.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
IBB man dude is a criminal OBJ is a tout i mean why are all these military heads running Nigeria stick to the Army
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

Aso rock is in my reach simple
Then you have to start now to search for the Kaduna Mafias and Sokoto Caliphates cuz without them your dream will die like the biafran dream.(no insult meant)
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by MrCrackles(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Then you have to start now to search for the Kaduna Mafias and Sokoto Caliphates cuz without them your dream will die like the biafran dream.(no insult meant)

LOL grin
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by pusji: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls I need sombody to tell me more about SIR,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA. is he a fulani or hausa?is he a Nigerian?who was his father?did he have relations? he look so different to me from this northeners.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by bombay: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
Nigeria is controlled by the sultan striaght from sokoto.Now we know the source of the problem,You wonder why we have so many military men from the  north this is the plan.
With military power they can control everything that happens in Nigeria.
You wonder why every sultan,emir they all have to gain military training before they become sultan and emir.The nigerian army belongs to the north and it is the tool they use to control Nigeria and Nigerians.
The sultan is the defacto ruler of Nigeria.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by desgiezd(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
pusji:

pls  I need sombody to tell me more about SIR,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA. is he a fulani or hausa?is he a Nigerian?who was his father?did he have relations? he look so different to me from this northeners.

Sometime ago, someone showed me the only house he had and that was in Bauchi, you wouldn't believe this was the house of a former Prime Minister of Nigeria. At that time, even the place where he was buried was begging for renovation. These days, even a Personal Assistant to a Councilor would erect a mansion!!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
@topic

I knew that the nigerian situation is alarming, but it didnt occur to me that it is this deep.

Year 2015? - CIA. I guess people cannot always eat their cake and have it.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
The nigerian journalism and journalists have even done more harm to nigerians than their murderous, thieving rulers.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by pusji: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls I need somebody to tell me more about SIR, ABUABAKAR TAFAWABALEWA. who is his father ? were is he from? is he a hausa or fulani? is he a Nigerian? he look different for me to this notheners.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
pusji:

pls I need somebody to tell me more about SIR, ABUABAKAR  TAFAWABALEWA. who is his father ? were is he from? is he a hausa or fulani? is he a Nigerian? he look different for me to this notheners.

We may never know, just like how we may never know the nationalities of some nigerians, especially in the north.
No central ID data, porous borders, undocumented and unpunished crimes and the northern elites' agenda.

And what if he's from Chad? What are you going to do about it?
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by back2back(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
interesting read.

he provided some insights, and missing gaps to most of the things I know.

I do feel that IBB, OBJ should be picked up like it was done to Samuel Doe and they can confess their sins
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
pusji:

pls I need somebody to tell me more about SIR, ABUABAKAR TAFAWABALEWA. who is his father ? were is he from? is he a hausa or fulani? is he a Nigerian? he look different for me to this notheners.

are the guy's origins this mysterious?

I think he's Fulani though I could be wrong.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by otokx(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
I am still studying the article but one thing is for sure its authentic. A lot will be revealed openly after the death of Babangida and Obasanjo but till then lets watch out. Our generation though can come together; rising above this north - south dichotomy and make this country really functional.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by ylaa(f): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
So Florence Ita-Giwa is Dele Giwa's widow?

I wonder how I missed that.

Are you a learner? Abi u no be naija person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri / Be Magnanimous In Victory, Keyamo Urge Supporters / We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.