Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each (44376 Views)

Ebonyi Hawkers In Lagos Get N250,000 Each (Photos) / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
AZeD1:

The CP was delivering a message from the governor not from the IG.
I don't support you here. It is incorrect for the CP to represent the governor. If even the CP represents the governor, he should read a prepared text on behalf of the governor.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by FrankValency(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
iro oo
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nicolars(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Icon4s:
why should he give them that much sef. They are policemen and that is part of their responsibilities. He should have recommended for them to be promoted instead.
If they weren't rewarded, you'd have abused pmb

Smh

Stop bhaving like an hypocrite
Its nt good 4 ur health!!!
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by popsonbj: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
A very good way of rewarding honesty
and professionalism.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by ayindejimmy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is a problem when a Police Commissioner that is supposed to be neutral represent a Governor that represents a political party in government. it is more worrisome when the said policeman utter words of a political party.

please, is the quote below appropriate for a policeman? especially the bolded...

" “This heroic act and professional conduct, is
in line with the ‘Change Mantra’ of the present
administration"

I'm glad you quoted him as saying that he "of the present administration" The and not political party. Because APC is represented in government by certain individuals like Buhari and Ambode. So they may belong to APC but they're also representing the interest of all regardless of party, religion or ethnic affiliates
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by emamos: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
ki02020:

You're criminal
You stole my write up and still have the never to modify it

If you don't agree with me... type your own!!!
[/s]
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by ki02020(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
emamos:
[s][/s]

Seems you're jobless oya do what you know best
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Icon4s(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nicolars:

If they weren't rewarded, you'd have abused pmb

Smh

Stop bhaving like an hypocrite
Its nt good 4 ur health!!!

Go back and read my comment. I am not saying they should not have been rewarded.

Or is money the only means of reward.

What did I recommend as their reward?
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Believe this poo at your own ... where d money take fell? why is it that it was police who saw it first? ok maybe the police are the ones being paid to guide the van
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by AZeD1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
kITATITA:

I don't support you here. It is incorrect for the CP to represent the governor. If even the CP represents the governor, he should read a prepared text on behalf of the governor.
How do you know he didn't read a prepared text from the governor?
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is a problem when a Police Commissioner that is supposed to be neutral represent a Governor that represents a political party in government. it is more worrisome when the said policeman utter words of a political party.

please, is the quote below appropriate for a policeman? especially the bolded...

administration"
yes very appropriate. Nd mind u, the governor is the chief security officer of the state (if u don't know consult ur constitution or government textbook). So in matter that consin the police who else do u think is more fit to represent him if not the commissioner of police?
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Lawcurrent(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
nice gesture, at least the money is a reasonable amount
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
ki02020:

That not even my concern

I don't think lagos state goverment cooked up the story

My point is...do we still have such patriotic and loyal policemen

I think I know why they returned the money one of the police was yoruba the other igbo so they couldn't reach an agreement(tribal war) on sharing formular,so they return the money cheesy cheesy
lo chai u may be right sha lol
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Emu4life(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
dey new dier is no money in d country, so dey returned it. dat CHANGE.. had it being na ineffectual buffon tym dey will just pocket it bcuz stealing is not corruption.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by lanvic12(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Iranu...dash them the cash...u dey talk story...even arise self no fit release that money...when no be dangote cousin
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by kokomilala(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
How nice! Inspite of the general negative perception of the police by the public, these two are showing that even in the darkest of nights, rays of light can always appear.And in every generation or age, there are always Josephs, Daniels, Esthers etc, that would always stand for God.
Welldone to them!!!
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by diegwu01: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

administration"
In our Beloved country Nigeria, The Winner takes ALL... live with it
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by vickylinco(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

administration"
bro, you disappoint m. I never expect you to type this stuff o. the guy was relaying the governor msg na
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by SimpleBea(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hi bros, i saw ur signature relating with Nigerian Navy. I applied for the Recruitment Exercise this year, and i would be happy if you could tell me more about the navy.
Thanks in adv.

emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/bullion-vans-n5m-ambode-gives-two-police-officers-n250-000/

See the money that was recovered here https://www.nairaland.com/3017931/n5m-falls-bullion-van-lagos
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by defemidefemi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
tell me this is a story written be one of those Nollywood beginners and I will believe it . how can money drop from such a secured van. And why is it exactly 5m and not 300m, 450m or 650m? looking forward to seeing the part 2 of the film
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by sufficientGod(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Icon4s:
why should he give them that much sef. They are policemen and that is part of their responsibilities. He should have recommended for them to be promoted instead.
just to encourage them, even the bank too suppose to give them something.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Ramanto(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't seem to understand how that much money could fall off a manned van.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Ramanto(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
defemidefemi:
tell me this is a story written be one of those Nollywood beginners and I will believe it . how can money drop from such a secured van. And why is it exactly 5m and not 300m, 450m or 650m? looking forward to seeing the part 2 of the film
Your post seems funny to me. What is the difference between 5m and the other amounts you stated?
though i don't buy the story either
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by toprealman: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
which kind rubish be dat? How does cash fall out of a bullion van? undecided
Some people are naturally daft! You can't imagine how difficult some find it to do simple task.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by emamos: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Hi bros, i saw ur signature relating with Nigerian Navy. I applied for the Recruitment Exercise this year, and i would be happy if you could tell me more about the navy.
Thanks in adv.

best of luck.
Check here to knw more
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Navy?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4955084072
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Maxivalue(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kudos to Ambo, but if I were him I would give 2.5 million each to d policemen with promotion.

Imagine someone who found 5 million naira on ground and later rewarded with 250k.

This is won't encourage people to return lost items if found
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Tarzaa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
AZeD1:

The CP was delivering a message from the governor not from the IG.
thank you, if he want to learn, he will do. But wait, who say nigeria no go better?
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by danot1030: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
God saved the money that fell that it was not Insp. Chiwendu and Insp. Nonso that found it, by now it would become a story. Meanwhile Kudos to the governor.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by SimpleBea(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thanks bro.
Are you a personnel in the force?.

Pls, what are the likely questions to be expected?

emamos:
best of luck.
Check here to knw more
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Navy?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4955084072
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by eyinjuege: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Icon4s:

They already have recommendation letters. Some would have kept the money and shared it. Not all policemen uphold the law, especially one of finders keepers.
Giving some monetary appreciation is a gesture saying honesty pays, especially in Naija where money no dey reach the average Joe.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by dimexy247(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hey, now you all have to be careful....
CAREFUL, VERY VERY CAREFUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by faaz24: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Icon4s:

GO Collect am...BB !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.