Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each (44375 Views)

Ebonyi Hawkers In Lagos Get N250,000 Each (Photos) / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by DedeNkem: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerian police men returned 5 million naria? No, I think the policemen are not Nigerians.

Nigeria is a country where police;
- kill bus drivers for 20 naria.
- extort money from citizens.
- work with armed robbers.
- work with kidnappers.
- can kill you at any isolated location if you are carrying big money.
- are the worse bribe takers.
And many more.

2 Likes

Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by 0ubenji(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
adaweezy:

How does a pipeline leak?
the statistical tendency of a pipeline leakage is infinitesimal to the probability of cash falling out of a bullion van..
4 christ sakes..is dat bullion van a danfo bus..av u even googled to knw aw the insides of a bullion van looks like?..#damn
our credulity for permissive errors as Nigerians is one major problem of the polity..we absorb evry nonsense as permissive possibilities
imagine a bank using second-hand security equipment...

1 Like

Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Gajabanjago(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Obifalana:
This stories I have been reading about the bullion van shit is so u real
what is ds one saying
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by udeme67(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Them get luck I wish na me dey for hear win****
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
i hail d police wen dey do good. at least good once stil exists.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
DedeNkem:
Nigerian police men returned 5 million naria? No, I think the policeman are not Nigerians.

Nigeria is a country where police;
- kill bus drivers for 20 naria.
- extort money from citizens.
- work with armed robbers.
- wirk with kidnappers.
- can kill you at any isolated location if you are carrying big money.
- are the worse bribe takers.
And many more.

I hail d police for doing gud. at least gud cops stil exist
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is a problem when a Police Commissioner that is supposed to be neutral represent a Governor that represents a political party in government. it is more worrisome when the said policeman utter words of a political party.

please, is the quote below appropriate for a policeman? especially the bolded...

" “This heroic act and professional conduct, is
in line with the ‘Change Mantra’ of the present
administration"

I hail d police for doing gud. at least gud cops stil exist
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by emamos: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Thanks bro.
Are you a personnel in the force?.

Pls, what are the likely questions to be expected?

prepare urself to answer some question 4rm Eng lang,maths n general knowledge..
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by globatop: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is rubbish, how can money fall off bullion van unnoticed when bullion van should be in convoy, properly locked, how come the money was intact, how long does it take police to make it public, am supriced my governor is involved in this piece shrouded in shoddy investigation.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by gonkraziiiiii: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
How did it happen ...a van dats supposed to be protecting our millions ...a whole 5million falls out of it....Na wa oooo...Nigeria nothing way we no go c or hear....it is well sha
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by hotspec(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
AZeD1:

The CP was delivering a message from the governor not from the IG.
yes. police are parts of d executive, they represents any government of d day. just as d military.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by mart2k(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
If na our brothers frm d east now....hmmm, make I no talk
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by SimpleBea(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sir, is the English questions of GMAT types?

General Knowledge?. Could you elaborate more on this?. Is it Nigerian current affairs or Nigerian navy current affairs or whole world current affairs?.

emamos:
prepare urself to answer some question 4rm Eng lang,maths n general knowledge..
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by hornyman(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is a problem when a Police Commissioner that is supposed to be neutral represent a Governor that represents a political party in government. it is more worrisome when the said policeman utter words of a political party.

please, is the quote below appropriate for a policeman? especially the bolded...

" “This heroic act and professional conduct, is
in line with the ‘Change Mantra’ of the present
administration"

The commissioner of police, is a commissioner not an IGP and a commissioner is like Minister to a president and he is not suppose to be neutral in totality. The Governor is his boss too remember and he has right to speak on behalf of the governor if the governor deem it fit.
Re: BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each by seangy4konji: 10:22am On May 08, 2016
Na Ice prince bullion Van.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.