Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce (649 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by shaddoww: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2016
The senator representing Bayelsa
East senatorial district, Ben
Murray-Bruce, on Wednesday said
he would not accept any SUV from
the Senate.
He made this statement in a tweet
while reacting to the decision of the
Senate to buy 36 Sport Utility
Vehicles for its members.
He said, ” For the avoidance of
doubt, I did not and will not accept
any SUV. The only SUV, I, Ben
Murray-Bruce will accept is a made
in Nigeria car.”
Some of his followers however
reacted differently to the post.
While some supported him, some
attacked him.
A user Oluseyi Odus
(@Richard_Oluseyi) said,
“@benmurraybruce, But where
were u when they are making
request for the 36 SUV or u are no
more vibrant in the house
anymore?”

www.punchng.com/i-will-not-accept-any-suv-ben-murray-bruce/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by shaddoww: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2016
This guy's hypocrisy stings to the high heavens, u will not receive any SUV, at the same time, u will only receive made in Nigeria ones.

Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by Aphrygian(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
This senator of noncommonsense again. Where were you when they were aportioning the money for the suv's.
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by donphilopus: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
He wouldn't accept any SUV but made in Nigeria car? I guess the made in Nigeria car(s) wouldn't be bought with money! Na free of charge! Commonsense is not common to this so-called commonsense Senator at all. Let him keep contradicting himself. Even you fans are ashamed of you!
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by Generalmac(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
No 2 hospital road, owerri..

Senator, that's my address.
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by chaberry(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Who him epp?
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by kowema(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Lemme accept it on your behalf sir,
While you are making commonSense
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by yekparikpa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Don't be a Bruce! Dude is the definition of hypocrisy! Nigerians are watching.

Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls, Oga Senator collect it and give it to me as a gift. Pls don't waste dat opportunity. I know u don't need it but I need it so do something
Re: I Will Not Accept Any SUV – Ben Murray- Bruce by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016

(1)

Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving / Western Leaders should Stop Crude Oil Exploitation In Lagos / I Hate To Hear These Words;let's Give The President More Time.