Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria (591 Views)

Finally PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle@PDPnigeria ( See Last Messages) / PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Ezeanochie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
The main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Wednesday, restored its official and verified Twitter handle, @PdpNigeria. Head of PDP Publicity Division, Chinwe Nnorom, made the announcement in a statement via the PDP’s Facebook page Recalled that on Tuesday night, she announced the shutting down of the handle, citing recent activities on the handle as reasons.
The statement restoring the handle titled ‘ Re: Shutting Down of PDP official Twitter handle Account @PDPNigeria’, reads, ” Following the release of yesterday on the above subject, we have received reactions from some of our teeming members and supporters who are already familiar with the platform. In view of the above, we have taken steps today to address the issues surrounding the Twitter handle. Consequently, in view of the National Working Committee (NWC)’s decision this afternoon, the National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh re-directed me to open the official twitter handle, @PDPNigeria. The handle @PDPNigeria which is the official platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is hereby re-opened, please. We regret any inconveniences the temporary shutdown may have caused our members, supporters and the general public. Thank you”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/pdp-restores-twitter-handle/
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by yekparikpa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
PDP =APC. I don't give a sh.it really!
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
angry angry angry angry Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ma fo anybody loju
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Cause trouble
Wo! ban jawon si one time
Me i no be dull guy
2:30 ni call time
Awon eruku pon ta
Who they won dey form for
Black Mercedes convoy
I don’t roll with fvck boys
Omota to’n wo tom ford
Wo! They know that am worldwide
And the local champion
Music wa nutritious
It consist of calcium
See zanotti sandals
Awon kosi Dunlop
Awon bvtches pon gan
Lati eko de london angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bunch of confused fellows.
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by tayebest(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Confuse people undecided
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by skimarvel: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
nightmare for Lia Mohammed...

1 Like

Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
speechless
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by funlord(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016

No one gives a flying _fuck!

Next!
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by funlord(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
tongue.

Fix this double post problems okay mod_bitches?
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by OLADD: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
tayebest:
Confuse people undecided

With this your grammar, I think you're more confused.

1 Like

Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by agabusta: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
they think they are smart
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by agabusta: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
modelmike7:
Bunch of confused fellows.

Not only confused but cowardly folks. They are just deceiving themselves.

Just because they issued some libelous statement with that handle, they quickly ran to press to claim the handle has been compromised.

(1) (Reply)

Melodrama In CCT, Umar Calls Saraki Lawyer ‘busy Body’, Orders His Arrest / FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday / May Day: Rochas Okorocha Shuns Workers’ Day Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.