Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria (656 Views)

Finally PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle@PDPnigeria ( See Last Messages) / PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Emmysteve(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
The main opposition Peoples Democratic Party,
PDP, Wednesday, restored its official and verified Twitter handle, @PdpNigeria.

Head of PDP Publicity Division, Chinwe Nnorom,
made the announcement in a statement via the
PDP’s Facebook page Recalled that on Tuesday night, she announced the shutting down of the handle, citing recent activities on the handle as reasons.

The statement restoring the handle titled ' Re: Shutting Down of PDP official Twitter handle Account @PDPNigeria', reads, " Following the release of yesterday on the above subject, we have received reactions from some of our teeming members and supporters who are already familiar with the platform.

In view of the above, we have taken steps today
to address the issues surrounding the Twitter
handle.

Consequently, in view of the National Working Committee (NWC)'s decision this afternoon, the
National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh re-directed me to open the official twitter handle,
@PDPNigeria.

The handle @PDPNigeria which is the official platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is hereby re-opened, please.

We regret any inconveniences the temporary shutdown may have caused our members, supporters and the general public.
Thank you".

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/pdp-restores-twitter-handle/
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
PDP is back, bold and better grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by IamPatriotic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
They can't be taken seriously with this hurriedly arranged come back until they explain in details why it was taken off in the first place and also change that Adeyanju guy that was in charge of the previous account, the dude is a learner
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Emmysteve(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
PDP is back, bold and better grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah the only handle that gives @ApcNigeria sleepless night. I was totally against the decision of some informed individual to shut it down. Anyway thank God the handle is back and better. PEEEEEE DEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEE POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Emmysteve(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:
They can't be taken seriously with this hurriedly arranged come back until they explain in details why it was taken off in the first place and also change that Adeyanju guy that was in charge of the previous account, the dude is a learner
Who told you that Adeyanju is the person in charge of the handle. They had no genuine reason to shut down the account in the first place. I believe the leadership was ill advised by some ignorant party members because of their selfish interest. I have been following the handle before during and after the election and i couldn't locate where the handler comprised in anyway. The people that clamored for the restoration of the handle are the ones that knows the activities of the handle not some stupid individuals without twitter account claiming that the handle is compromised. By the PEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by DaBullIT(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
They shut it down why ??

I am sure they'll Blame Buhari and APC for hacking their handle and posting nonsense

Now that the handle is back

Who una wan epp ??
Re: PDP Restores Twitter Handle, @pdpnigeria by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2016

(1)

Looks As If We Are Being Lied To, Looks As If Nigeria Lost The War To Bokoharam. / The Use Of Executive Orders And Decrees. / Is Nigerian Leader's Pal 'fantastically Corrupt'?- Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.