Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) (78935 Views)

African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Etizz: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
we eat humans indirecly

Digested humans u mean?
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
cry Best guess is...

He got stung by a poisonous sea creature e.g jelly fish

The paralysis set in, tried very hard to swim out but couldnt due to the poisonous toxins already in his blood

Then he remembered he has a mouth so he wanted to shout.

And then, just then his vocal cords got affected by the toxins

Then he lost conşciousness and swallowed enough water to drown him.

Then the carnivores fishes şaw free lunch and dugged in! sad

Such a sad and painful way to die. R.i.p to him

At the emboldened. Sexy name but very deadly tiny small thing.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lies. U said elegushi beach den lekki beach. Dis did not happen in nigeria. Bloggers nd lies

1 Like

Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gush!!!!!!!!!! No regards for a dead person. see how they are pulling him.
RIP to the dead
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
One has to be very careful when at the beach... People need to know that swimming at the beach should be done moderately and shouldn't be a showcase of professionalism.

I notice people tend to go to the extreme in dept of the water just to receive praises from people

RIP bro
fake story. Some Bloggers ehn
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by MadCow1: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
kaeforum:

Arm chair detective, he drowned. and your fish relatives ate him. angry

Thats the type of shiit you get when Government subsidizes E-gbo price.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by macaranta(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Piranhas ....damn traggic
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Mordyb: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mammy water people at work
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by youngmoore(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rip to dead
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by silkytouch(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
cry Best guess is...

The paralysis set in, tried very hard to swim out but couldnt due to the poisonous toxins already in his blood

How about he drowned because he couldnt swim and the fish did the rest? RIP to him.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
sage50:
fake story. Some Bloggers ehn
Bros mi, even if the story is fake some guys are very fond of showing their swimming prowess at the beach just to receive praises
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Fash20: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Piranha fish are known to attack people.

This should serve as lesson to those who love swimming in beaches, rivers and every other water bodies. The jelly fish, blue ring octupus and the stone fish are very very deathly creatures whose venoms are capable of killing and adult human within couple of minutes.

The terrifying part is that the blue ringed octopus venom has no anti dote.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by 3direct: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Fishes love dikc
Dikc love women
women loves fishes
fishes loves dikc
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by acevic: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why una bloggers dey cook story like this....days later and the body still fresh like that? C'mon!!!
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by knowledge4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
He killed himself!
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
thorpido:
People should be careful around the beaches. embarassed
black ppl should learn how to swim
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by huntax(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
cry Best guess is...

NatGeoWild alert
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
mikolo80:
black ppl should learn how to swim
Swim?Some people who know how to swim well still get drowned.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Gajabanjago(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
cry Best guess is...

analyst of year.
#clapping
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by austinfab14(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is he dead?
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by seunfape(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
the fish will say eeee shey he has been eaten fish since let emi noo eat him na. too bad RIP
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by excel101(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
cry Best guess is...

Chief analyst, you were not with him in the sea, but you were the one explaining what led to his death.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by demzey(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Piranhas in action, bt I doubt it dem. If it we're, its only d skeleton day wud c, as day wud eat all flesh within 5 mins. RIP

1 Like

Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by goodgate: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dyt:
I thought he was supposed be swollen?

So sad sha sad
Idiat what's up?
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
goodgate:
Idiat what's up?

Sup
Its Idayat
grin
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by goodgate: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dyt:

Sup Its Idayat grin
Long tyme, i've been very busy lately.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
goodgate:
Long tyme, i've been very busy lately.

Pele
Hope you good
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by enonamso(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
that's the work of piranha ...one of the world's most dangerous fishes [i]that's the work of piranha ...one of the world's most dangerous fishes [/i]that's the work of piranha ...one of the world's most dangerous fishes
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by enonamso(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
that's the work of piranha ...one of the world's most dangerous fishes [i]
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Lanretoye(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Which kind sea creature dey chop only lap,bumbum and pen*s.
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by goodgate: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dyt:

Pele Hope you good
I am fine,thank you.What about you and biz?
Re: Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
goodgate:
I am fine,thank you.What about you and biz?

I am fine but business is dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offtopic! / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.