Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER (4558 Views)

Wholesale Ceylon Cinnamon Powder/stick Available / Ceylon Cinnamon And Honey Kit For Weight Loss In Stock / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Researched by western scientists:

HEART DISEASES
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, put it on toast instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol and could potentially save one from heart attack. Also, even if you have already had an attack studies show you could be kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of cinnamon honey strengthens the heart beat.

In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.

ARTHRITIS
Arthritis patients can benefit by taking one cup of hot water with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. When taken daily even chronic arthritis can be cured.

In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated) practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain -- and within a month, most all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis now started walking without pain.

BLADDER INFECTIONS
Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder....who knew?

CHOLESTEROL
Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours.
As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterol-could be cured. According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS
Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses, and it's delicious too!

UPSET STOMACH
Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also is said to clear stomach ulcers from its root.

GAS
According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that when Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

IMMUNE SYSTEM
Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles (where DNA is contained) to fight bacterial and viral diseases.

INDIGESTION
Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food is eaten relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals

INFLUENZA
A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural 'Ingredient' which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

LONGEVITY
Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make a tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans increase and even a 100 year old will start performing the chores of a 20-year-old.

RASPY OR SORE THROAT
When throat has a tickle or is raspy, take one tablespoon of honey and sip until gone. Repeat every three hours until throat is without symptoms.

PIMPLES
Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it off the next morning with warm water. When done daily for two weeks, it removes all pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS
Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin Infections.

WEIGHT LOSS
Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast and on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. When taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

FATIGUE
Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, even when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, when taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M., the vitality of the body increases within a week.

BAD BREATH
People of South America, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

HEARING LOSS
Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restores hearing.

1 Share

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Benefits of honey nd Ceylon cinnamon powder:

it detoxifies the body,

flushes out impurites ,

stops accumulation of fat.

http://grandmaatips..com.ng/2015/07/home-remedies-of-honey-and-cinnamon.html?m=1.
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Explore the numerous benefits of our effective:
Organic HONEY &
Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER

LAUNCH your own business while on it

Slots are available for Resellers of HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER PACK

Be an INDEPENDENT RESELLER in your region

C0045B0FA C0045B0FA C0045B0FA C0045B0FA

5144306C 08183457557

http://grandmaatips..com.ng/2015/07/home-remedies-of-honey-and-cinnamon.html?m=1
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER

Keep in mind that both ingredients have properties that 
*burn fat &
*eliminates wastes from the body, 
These two together are considered to be a potent natural slimming formula that can help COMPLEMENT your weight loss diet.
You can lose weight naturally and get good results with this tea.

For purchase:
C0045B0FA
5144306C

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 11:21pm On May 03, 2016
In the search for a supplement for weight loss and swollen abdomen we have found an excellent natural remedy that has;
*anti inflammatory effect, detoxifying the body, and leads to eliminate those extra kilos.

The natural remedy is consisted of cinnamon and honey.

This combination has the exact effect mentioned above – anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and burning fat effect.

The preparation of both as tea makes a great way to burn calories, improve body metabolism and lose weight faster.

The benefits of cinnamon are widely known: famous for its delicious aroma and slightly spicy flavor.

Cinnamon has compounds that stop the process of fat accumulation, especially in the abdominal area.

At the same time, it is related to the reduction of up to 29% of the amount of sugar in the blood, which helps CONTROL CRAVINGS for food and therefore caloric intake.

By ingesting cinnamon, this is a chemical reaction with the stomach that causes the BODY METABOLISM to accelerate.

Extra benefits prescribed to cinnamon are also; *prevention and controlling the diabetes,
*antibacterial and antifungal remedy,
*controls blood levels of cholesterol,
*calming effect, calms different types of pain.

5144306C 08183457557 C0045B0FA
Pure HONEY #available
CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER #available

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
Explore the numerous benefits of our effective Organic HONEY and Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER and LAUNCH your own business while on it by being an independent RESELLER in your region.

1 Share

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Explore the numerous benefits of our effective Organic HONEY and Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER PACK.
LAUNCH your own business while on it by being our independent RESELLER in your region.

Some of the biggest cinnamon benefits include
- balancing blood sugar,
- killing candida,
- boosting energy,
- supporting weight loss
- improving skin health.
RESTOCKED & AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Ask us 08183457557 C0045B0FA 5144306C

1 Share

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Janeamyy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Can i use the natural/raw cinnamon?
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
WHOLESALE & RETAIL Sales of:
*Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER,
*Organic HONEY,
*Fresh VIRGIN COCONUT,
*Crude Black Castor oil,
*Vaginal Tightening & Yeast prevention CLASSIC MOOD,
*Catherine Herbal Tea,
*Slim Diet Coffee, etc

C0045B0FA
5144306C

No sit down look for this country again oooo!!!
START A SMALL SCALE BUSINESS!!! HERE ➡ C0045B0FA C0045B0FA 5144306C

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Fresh new look..... Same content.... CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER and Organic HONEY....

http://grandmaatips..com.ng/2015/07/home-remedies-of-honey-and-cinnamon.html?m=1

08183457557 C0045B0FA 5144306C

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Explore the numerous benefits of our effective Organic HONEY and Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER PACK and make extra income while on it by being an independent RESELLER in your region.... 08183457557 C0045B0FA 5144306C

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
HEALTH BENEFITS 
There are many health benefits associated with our Ceylon Cinnamon.
- Control diabetics ( Type 2 diabetes )
- Lower obesity levels
- Burn body fat
- High cholesterol treatment
- Anti bacterial / Anti microbial
- Anti-oxidant
- Anti fungal
- No cholesterol or saturated fats
- No preservatives or toxic chemicals added
Call /Whatsapp /Text 08183457557
Pin 5144306C
Channel C0045B0FA

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2017
HOW DOES THE CEYLON CINNAMON & HONEY WEIGHT LOSS TEA WORKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS

Do you care to know how to lose some weights the healthiest and laziest way & Get Rid of your Mummy Tummy just like the image @ Dp Let me take you through the process of achieving great results taking this cinnamon + honey weight loss Drink.

Pls Note: This should be prepared at night before going to bed.

1. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw organic honey. 1/2 tsp cinnamon to 1 tsp honey is recommended but can use more or less as long as in the ratio of 1 to 2. — so 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp raw organic honey is ok too as an example.

2. Boil hot water. About half a mug

3. Pour water over cinnamon and cover and let it steep for 1/2 hour..(30 minutes)

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw organic honey.

5. Drink this directly before going to bed. @ Least 1hr after dinner (d last thing u take b4 bed)

6.& In the morning drink on an Empty Stomach 1hr b4 breakfast

It's not necessary 2 add anything else to this recipe. No lemon, no lime, no vinegar. It is not necessary to drink it more time in a day…it is only effective on an empty stomach and primarily at night.

This works for most people. Inches are lost before any measurement on the scales. This program will cause significant inches lost… This is because the cinnamon and honey can cause a cleansing effect.With A Visible RESULT IN 3WEEKS

Other side effects from a cleansing can occur because of toxins being released…if this occurs, cut back on how much you use or take a break.

Additionally people report increased energy, more s*x drive, and feeling happier/mood enhancer.

How much does it cost you? Just a token N3000 only. Give it a trial and let nature take the wheel of cleansing and Detoxifying you + It's Has An AMAZING & TANTALIZING TASTE

Contact us for your kit now. We deliver to you wherever you are located.

Call/Whatsapp /Text 08034737300
Pin 56389B09
Channel C002BCADD

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Jidaytech(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls, what is Cinnamon in Yoruba Language? Treat as URGENT...
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Client feedback on the benefits of our effective Organic HONEY and Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER. Call or whatsapp for purchase inquiries

1 Share

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
More feedback from clients on our Ceylon Cinnamon powder and organic honey.
What's your excuse?

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by JUMOKE509(f): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls Yoruba name for cinnamon
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Still available....08034737300

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by Honeycinnamon: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER and GOLDEN BROWN ORGANIC HONEY still available.

Distributors needed!!!

Call /Whatsapp 08034737300

Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by BurntDodo: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Honeycinnamon:
Ceylon CINNAMON POWDER and GOLDEN BROWN ORGANIC HONEY still available.

Distributors needed!!!

Call /Whatsapp 08034737300

Hello. I had ulcer that I treated but ever since I've been having trouble breathing and I only get relieved when I belch or yawn. I have indigestion sometimes when I eat heavy meals. I've run all possible tests and they all say I'm fine. I raise up my pillow at night it helps with acid reflux but I still have shortness of breath. What could I do to cure the shortness of breath?
Re: Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER by onyin123: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2021
BurntDodo:

Hello. I had ulcer that I treated but ever since I've been having trouble breathing and I only get relieved when I belch or yawn. I have indigestion sometimes when I eat heavy meals. I've run all possible tests and they all say I'm fine. I raise up my pillow at night it helps with acid reflux but I still have shortness of breath. What could I do to cure the shortness of breath?

You are having GERD due to Acid reflux. I will advise you go see a gastroenterologist to do an endoscopy test and put you in the right diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Heapes? / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria / 14 Foods That Cleanse The Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.