Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero (38528 Views)

Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello / 'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by tekslee: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rip bro
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Lagban(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:
On behalf of all Ndi Obosi, Anambra state and Nigeria in general, we say RIP bro.

Our Brother Holland Chukwudubem gave his life for the sovereignty and unity of this nation.

He died on Tuesday (19th april) fighting boko haram in the north east. Good night my friend and brother.
May your rest in peace . Nnamdi Kalu; u had better have a change of mind.
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by dubemnaija: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lagban:
May your rest in peace . Nnamdi Kalu; u had better have a change of mind.

Wetin consign nnamdi KANU here?
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by ogahomale: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
R.I.P man for Der is no greater love Dan d love of a brother who gave up his life for another.God bless
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by nkemdi89(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
God please continue to protect my childhood friend Lance corporal Ebenezer and my ex captain momoh, it's not easy at all, those getting married to them tries a lot, their welfare package is poor. RIP sergeant Friday got to hear of your demise from private abraham.
So painful when you loose a loved one on active service.

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Deyoungprince: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rest in peace hero
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Lagban(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

Wetin consign nnamdi KANU here?
Nnamdi Kalu is a mofurker
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by dubemnaija: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lagban:
Nnamdi Kalu is a mofurker

U have brain issues

2 Likes

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Mbediogu(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
The tragedy of war is that it takes away the future by consuming the young and best materials from belligerent parties. We have to deal decisively with bh and ensure that such does not recurrent. RIP soldier.
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by highpriest4: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

May our Lady, the Queen of all SOULS intercede for him to her Son to grant the dead soul eternal rest, Amin.
what nonsense
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Lagban(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

U have brain issues
u r d one having cerebral palsy not me.
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by daddyiel(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Choi... I heard this news with shock, still can't believe you are no more, that's my friend from nursery school... R. I. P Holland, You did your part Bro

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by jacko007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
good night my regular , we pray to met and Neva to part again..68RRI Loves you

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Whoever dies for the lugardian contraption died a useless death.

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Honestagbons(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rest in peace ✌
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by chrissssyfelix(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by LoveJesus87(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
JoSaintiago:
This is how dey kill our people and tell us is bokoharam adieu holland my guy....ihe emela ndi obosi last time this guy want to quit his job but bokoharam in our military av ...
Likely dey purposely set him up cos he is igbo..

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by gqboyy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP brave igbo man
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by CharlieMaria(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beloved friend, brother and Inlaw holland. My heart is seriously grieved at your demise...the pain of your untimely death is so heavy on me. Name sake be rest assured of my prayers. You died, in place of many, you sacrificed your very lives for people you do not even know. For the peace of this great nation, brother do not worry God will take care of your soul. Rest in Peace brother. It pains me to say Goodnight man. ADIEU HOLLAND!

1 Like

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
In race for time...Rest well Soldier!!!

Accept our gratitude and respect from a grateful country!!!
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
He died so u can sleep well and u say this shit...uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Opoki:
Why would someone with the firstname Holland died in Far north fighting insurgency? How much dem dey pay am?
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by nwaanambra1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=14pt]why are they using only igbo sons and yorubas to fight this insurgency

why take them to an unknown land to die when the war can be better fought with soldiers from the North who like the gbokorams knows their home land terrain very well??

why kill our sons in the jungles of violent north while shielding their own sons from the war by sending them to the east

ANY IGBO SON SENT TO THE WASTELANDS OF THE NORTH TO FIGHT TERRORIST AND INSURGENTS SHOULD ESCAPE AND RETURN HOME!! angry angry angry

BE HIM POLICE, ARMY, CIVIL DEFENSE OR EVEN ROAD SAFETY, IF YOU ARE SENT TO THE NORTH TO BE USED AS SACRIFICIAL LAMBS PLS RETURN BACK HOME WE WILL PROTECT YOU AND LET HEAVEN FALL!! angry angry angry

THE NORTH HAVE SURPLUS SOLDIERS, POLICE AND CIVIL DEFENSE FROM THE NORTH WHO ARE WELL VAST WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR TERRAIN!

THEY SHOULD USED THEIR NORTHERN SOLDIERS AND THEIR FULANI TERRORIST TO FIGHT BOKOHARAM!

THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOULD STOP KILLING OUR SONS IN THEIR NORTHERN JUNGLE WHILE SENDING THEIR OWN NORTHERN SONS TO PEACEFUL EAST!

CHECK ALL THE SOLDIERS AND POLICE IN THE EAST AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT 90% OF THEM ARE FROM THE NORTH ENJOYING THE RELATIVE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY IN THE EAST WHILE OUR SONS ARE BEING KILLED DAILY IN THE NORTH!

I REPEAT - ANY IGBO SON SENT TO THE NORTH TO FIGHT INSURGENCY SHOULD FIND THEIR WAY AND RETURN BACK HOME! LET HEAVEN FALL!! angry angry angry

THE NORTH SHOULD USE THEIR SONS TO FIGHT THEIR WAR IN THEIR NORTH!

ANAMBRA VALUE THEIR CHILDREN!! NIGERIA SHOULD LEAVE OUR SONS ALONE FOR US!![/size]

REALY PAINED BY THIS AVOIDABLE DEATH OF AN IGBO SON! NWA ANAMBRA FOR THAT MATTER!! OBOSI OKE OBODO!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by saintdennis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
JoSaintiago:
This is how dey kill our people and tell us is bokoharam adieu holland my guy....ihe emela ndi obosi last time this guy want to quit his job but bokoharam in our military av ...

Smh... 'quit his job'. U think that's how they easily quit army? ? You're so ignorant shaaaa.

Oya go and enlist na... then. Quit make em look u
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Opoki(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
EmekaBlue:
He died so u can sleep well and u say this shit...uwa bu pawpaw mehn
He had an option, Nigeria does not worth dying for!
He can't be getting more than 65k as salary, do you know how marginalised Nigerian Army are? Do you know how much Buhari's 16yrs first class flight to UK worth?
She doesn't worth it! Nigeria doesn't worth dying for in this way. Hate me or like me, I just expressed my opinion.
Until there is a fair process of applying for CBN and multinational jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Opoki(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=14pt]why are they using only igbo sons and yorubas to fight this insurgency

why take them to an unknown land to die when the war can be better fought with soldiers from the North who like the gbokorams knows their home land terrain very well??

why kill our sons in the jungles of violent north while shielding their own sons from the war by sending them to the east

ANY IGBO SON SENT TO THE WASTELANDS OF THE NORTH TO FIGHT TERRORIST AND INSURGENTS SHOULD ESCAPE AND RETURN HOME!! angry angry angry

BE HIM POLICE, ARMY, CIVIL DEFENSE OR EVEN ROAD SAFETY, IF YOU ARE SENT TO THE NORTH TO BE USED AS SACRIFICIAL LAMBS PLS RETURN BACK HOME WE WILL PROTECT YOU AND LET HEAVEN FALL!! angry angry angry

THE NORTH HAVE SURPLUS SOLDIERS, POLICE AND CIVIL DEFENSE FROM THE NORTH WHO ARE WELL VAST WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR TERRAIN!

THEY SHOULD USED THEIR NORTHERN SOLDIERS AND THEIR FULANI TERRORIST TO FIGHT BOKOHARAM!

THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOULD STOP KILLING OUR SONS IN THEIR NORTHERN JUNGLE WHILE SENDING THEIR OWN NORTHERN SONS TO PEACEFUL EAST!

CHECK ALL THE SOLDIERS AND POLICE IN THE EAST AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT 90% OF THEM ARE FROM THE NORTH ENJOYING THE RELATIVE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY IN THE EAST WHILE OUR SONS ARE BEING KILLED DAILY IN THE NORTH!

I REPEAT - ANY IGBO SON SENT TO THE NORTH TO FIGHT INSURGENCY SHOULD FIND THEIR WAY AND RETURN BACK HOME! LET HEAVEN FALL!! angry angry angry

THE NORTH SHOULD USE THEIR SONS TO FIGHT THEIR WAR IN THEIR NORTH!

ANAMBRA VALUE THEIR CHILDREN!! NIGERIA SHOULD LEAVE OUR SONS ALONE FOR US!![/size]

REALY PAINED BY THIS AVOIDABLE DEATH OF AN IGBO SON! NWA ANAMBRA FOR THAT MATTER!! OBOSI OKE OBODO!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I can't say it better than you. 45% of the Boko Are Ram victims in the military are Yorubas and Igbos.
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by Opoki(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Smh... 'quit his job'. U think that's how they easily quit army? ? You're so ignorant shaaaa.

Oya go and enlist na... then. Quit make em look u
The guy mean he can abscond which is actually true
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by finalboss(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

U have brain issues
you are d fool here
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
So if everyone was like u...who would defend d nation..Boko wud hv converted all to.slaves by now...Atleast give him d respect of his confidence as a Man and let God judge d leaders of this country
Opoki:

He can't be getting more than 65k as salary, do you know how marginalised Nigerian Army are? Do you know how much Buhari's 16yrs first class flight to UK worth?
She doesn't worth it! Nigeria doesn't worth dying for in this way. Hate me or like me, I just expressed my opinion.
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by YaksonFCA(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ur opinion seems lyk if all were lyk u..mayb by now we would b slaves to boko...many pple sis will b enjoyed by d rugged mallams
Opoki:

Re: Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero by aniblue(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
rest in peace....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Does Buhari Have A University Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.