Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,565 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival (38524 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Joevics(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022

We just erected the billboard of Peter Obi and Yusful Baba-Ahmed Datti, facilitating with Ọọni of the source on Ọọlọjọ Festival, at Énùwá Square. No thug came to harass us.

We are Ọmọlùábì!

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Humbleyou: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Be your brother's keeper. If it is well, I wouldn't be here. I'm very down financially and its depressing. Please help me with any token to take hold body. Thank you very much. 2170-279-651, Zenith Bank.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Asgard73: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023

31 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by FreeStuffsNG: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures. Asiwaju Tinubu ni won mo wink
Meanwhile check my signature for free stuffs!

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by GuyWise101(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These are the real omoluabis not the theifnibu urchins like the one above me.

307 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by GuyWise101(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.
People vote for who they know and those with structures

Let me address this your ignorance, Governorship election is so different to the coming presidential election because people are now voting base on personality and not party logos

379 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by floret23(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Osun State particularly Ile-Ife is fully Obedient.

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by culf: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice! Peter Obi support base remind me PMB.

Believe it or not, an average Nigerian is ready to give everything to whatever he/she believed in.

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by floret23(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
GuyWise101:

Let me address this your ignorance, Governorship election is so different to the coming presidential election because people are now voting base on personality and party logos.
If you like, address their ignorance till 2077, they will still pretend they don't understand you. BATstards are being paid to spread falsehood and propaganda. Another thing is that, that's one way of hiding their pain.

180 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Abfinest007(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Qtrpst4: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
You always deceiving yourself with this statistics. It still did not favour you. So why are you worried that Yoruba's will vote obi

FreeStuffsNG:

People vote for who they know and those with structures.
Meanwhile check my signature for free stuffs!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Qtrpst4: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Go and take it out Nah, you think sey nah every body dey collect 30k like you

Agbadorian
Olojuobinrin:
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by derecho(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dis kain thing dey pain o..loju emi Oyetola?
eyi poju

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by heniford2: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good,beautiful
Peter obi for president

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ceeceeco: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Ekejoestar(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Meanwhile

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by 5iine: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ceeceeco: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
I prefer Atiku over Tinubu, but Obi is my most preferred candidate.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by esivue007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honestly,if you're a youth and Not preaching A New Nigeria with ObiDatti, I don't think you're doing well. cry

And I will advise you to wake up!!
And,
Collect your future from Old, senile, fragile and corrupt thieves.

The new Nigeria we desire is POSSIBLE.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by chikason22(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good move.
Nigeria will be great again when this current evil party is ousted.

Vote wisely

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Cj4charles(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
If Igbos can build back their region destroyed by Nigerian troops during the Biafran war even after they where given just 2 pounds after the war no matter how rich you are and make it more developed than several states in Northern and Western Nigeria by themselves, what then is Nigeria that Peter Obi of Igbo extraction cannot build.... Vote wisely, PETER OBI for President come 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Salvador1: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is graphic to BATstards

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Joshmoore(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Very good, the clock is ticking

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ibechris(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

Power to the people
North 2023

Not with APC.
If u think tribalism will make Tinubu win this election,then u must have smoked something terrible.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by wildkat: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

Jonzing neva tire una?? Haba!! Na wa oo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by dydx2020(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
[b]What happened to FELICITATION?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants / Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.