Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time (1102 Views)

Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017 / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by Lakotai(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Morning sir!” the first security guard at the main gate salute me, I smiled inside, as I make another walk towards the security door that will finally lead me into the bank, another security guard beside the door salute me again.

I felt guilty immediately.

But I have still gotta shit!

I entered the banking hall, brought out my BlackBerry z3 phone and start to pretend as if I was making a very serious call,

Meanwhile I was speaking to myself.

I watched, no one was looking my direction, so I sluggishly walked into the toilet and let out the mighty scary shit that got me into the bank in the first place.

I don’t have an account with fidelity, and neither did my boss or anyone sent me to make any money transaction in the bank,

My sole purpose was to go there and shit. Or use their toilet.

That day was not the first day.

I have used their rest room on several occasions, and each time I entered that bank and the security guards greeted me like a boss that I was not by then, I felt guilty.

But it’s ain’t my fault, blame it on my disturbing shit, or blame it on the landlord who refused to fix the toilet of the plaza I was working then.

Or rather, blame it on my ijebu boss who refused to do something about the ugly state of our own toilet. Either way, it’s still not my fault at all.

But my shit still makes me feel guilty.

But by now you know whose fault is it.

Sometimes in life you’ve got to feel guilty of your actions. You cheated on her, you hit him because you are stronger than him, you deceived the client because he is a novice, you refused to give him money because you feel like he didn’t worth it.

But one thing is certain, there is a reason for your actions if you look deep down into the cause of things you will find the main thing that made you to do what you did.

In other words, that thing is the one that is guilty, not
you.

Yes, you cheated on her because your sexual urge is mightier than hers, so who do you blame for this, who is guilty you or your maker?

You hit him because you are stronger than him, you are stronger because your trainer made you so, so each time you hit someone badly know that your trainer is the one that should be guilty of such actions.
Don’t sit down there and start to feel guilty of something that someone else should be feeling guilty of. That is not your burden to carry.

If you are a leader it even worst, because the burdens will so weigh you down that you will forget what is at stake at the moment.

A lot of times they said leaders should take blame for the mistake of everyone and everything under their care. They even popularize a phrase for that; “The bulk stops here” But I tell you, if you do that you will just die a pathetic death.

Do this instead. Look for whose fault is it and try to eliminate the cause of the fault or try to change the cause. Don’t take the blame or feel guilty.

However, i'm sorry Fidelity Bank!

read more of my confusing thoughts here>>>> http://www.lakotaiwilliamchi.com/motivational/

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by hopeforcharles(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lakotai:
Morning sir!” the first security guard at the main gate salute me, I smiled inside, as I make another walk towards the security door that will finally lead me into the bank, another security guard beside the door salute me again.

I felt guilty immediately.

But I have still gotta shit!

I entered the banking hall, brought out my BlackBerry z3 phone and start to pretend as if I was making a very serious call,

Meanwhile I was speaking to myself.

I watched, no one was looking my direction, so I sluggishly walked into the toilet and let out the mighty scary shit that got me into the bank in the first place.

I don’t have an account with fidelity, and neither did my boss or anyone sent me to make any money transaction in the bank,

My sole purpose was to go there and shit. Or use their toilet.

That day was not the first day.

I have used their rest room on several occasions, and each time I entered that bank and the security guards greeted me like a boss that I was not by then, I felt guilty.

But it’s ain’t my fault, blame it on my disturbing shit, or blame it on the landlord who refused to fix the toilet of the plaza I was working then.

Or rather, blame it on my ijebu boss who refused to do something about the ugly state of our own toilet. Either wan, it’s still not my fault at all.

But my shit still makes me feel guilty.

But by now you know whose fault is it.

Sometimes in life you’ve got to feel guilty of your actions. You cheated on her, you hit him because you are stronger than him, you deceived the client because he is a novice, you refused to give him money because you feel like he didn’t worth it.

But one thing is certain, there is a reason for your actions if you look deep down into the cause of things you will find the main thing that made you to do what you did.

In other words, that thing is the one that is guilty, not
you.

Yes, you cheated on her because your sexual urge is mightier than hers, so who do you blame for this, who is guilty you or your maker?

You hit him because you are stronger than him, you are stronger because your trainer made you so, so each time you hit someone badly know that your trainer is the one that should be guilty of such actions.
Don’t sit down there and start to feel guilty of something that someone else should be feeling guilty of. That is not your burden to carry.

If you are a leader it even worst, because the burdens will so weigh you down that you will forget what is at stake at the moment.

A lot of times they said leaders should take blame for the mistake of everyone and everything under their care. They even popularize a phrase for that; “The bulk stops here” But I tell you, if you do that you will just die a pathetic death.

Do this instead. Look for whose fault is it and try to eliminate the cause of the fault or try to change the cause. Don’t take the blame or feel guilty.
Lol but u have to take the blames of your actions to truely find a solution, if not you will keep panel beating like Buhari and never sign our budget

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by Lordtrillion(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
At OP, shocked shocked Really?
Are you related to _P_?
grin grin
Re: Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by Praisemelody(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
I no blame you I have experienced same especially the feeling when the security man says THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US. I wasn't feeling guilty though cause I went there to bank with them, weda na money or poo I go deposit name una sabi. FOR YOUR CUSTOMIZED WRISTBANDS BANGLES PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER ON MY SIGNATURE, WHATSAPP AVAILABLE

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by Pavore9: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just laughing.
Re: Fidelity Bank's Toilet Makes Me Feel Guilty All The Time by Pidggin(f): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To All Time Low Against US Dollar Today / Boi Yes-programme Applicants / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.