Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (1100 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / And .... / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by y0rmee: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016

And i laughed at last!cheesy cheesy
Re: .... by freesinzu(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
why do bad things happen, the bastard might be here on nairaland seeing this post.

1 Like

Re: .... by otitokoroleti: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2016
DUMB OP!
I dont pity you because ifa(cheapthings) lo fa e l'apo ya. with 40k, you will get perfectly working laptop at queen cinema in ibadan but am sure that you love efizzy bling bling laptop with high specifications & that is why you got scammed. Next time, cut your cloth according to your size.
To the guy that scammed you, MAY HE NEVER KNOW PEACE IN JESUS NAME BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HIM MAKES ME STOP SELLING MY GOODS ON OLX.
Re: .... by y0rmee: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
otitokoroleti:
DUMB OP!

Yeah... can't deny being one. For the first time in my life i'm falling for such. You can call me that again... cry

1 Like

Re: .... by Joshua8694(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
So sorry, u can come to my shop at alaba market, I will give you a good hp laptop of ur choice.
Re: .... by y0rmee: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Joshua8694:
So sorry, u can come to my shop at alaba market, I will give you a good hp laptop of ur choice.

Thanks, sir. However, i'm not even having a single dime to purchase any laptop. I 'invested' all he cash on me so i can satisfy a client. I'm really hoping on God for a new source of fund...
Re: .... by jairusben(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Too dumb..I come dey vex pass u..gerarahere mehn..sumtin u no c,,na u go pay full money embarassed
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Why are u so gullible to the extent that you paid for goods that you have not received.
You didn't know if it was in good shape before paying the whole 40k even if it was not a scam at first.

May God not let those that are fool be wise so that the wise can always take advantage of them.

Sorry that I sounded harsh to you.
40k is a huge sum in this economic recession.

1 Like

Re: .... by y0rmee: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
derespect:
Why are u so gullible to the extent that you paid for goods that you have not received.
You didn't know if it was in good shape before paying the whole 40k even if it was not a scam at first.

May God not let those that are fool be wise so that the wise can always take advantage of them.

Sorry that I sounded harsh to you.
40k is a huge sum in this economic recession.

cry cry
Re: .... by Young03(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2016
u fall mugu , they chop u

419 no b thief BT na brain work

op u av got a story to tell, becos if it hadn't happened to u, u wouldn't have told us this

endure it
Re: .... by dominique(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
I can't imagine sending money to a complete stranger to purchase something I've not set set my eyes on. Even though OLX has been sanitized and the scam activities have been reduced to an extent, scammers are still successfully plying their trade on there. OP can do his bit and prevent someone else from being conned by reporting that seller to OLX admin.

otitokoroleti:
DUMB OP!
I dont pity you because ifa(cheapthings) lo fa e l'apo ya. with 40k, you will get perfectly working laptop at queen cinema in ibadan but am sure that you love efizzy bling bling laptop with high specifications & that is why you got scammed. Next time, cut your cloth according to your size.
To the guy that scammed you, MAY HE NEVER KNOW PEACE IN JESUS NAME BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HIM MAKES ME STOP SELLING MY GOODS ON OLX.

You just displayed the definition of your username. Truth can be very bitter sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Toothpick Comes To An End In Nigeria / Scam Alert For Egg Sellers / Original Leather Belts For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.