Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos (19599 Views)

Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by amdoyin82(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sad It baffles me how oshiomhole became the governor of my state, the man is a criminal lipsrsealed
eehn, go pursue am nao. Ewu Benin!
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

what's this one saying? some don't even know when technocrats come into play in governance, they just throw the word anyhow e enter their head.
you see only governors, you dey ask for technocrats, no be only technocrats you go see, you go see tecnophone join.
You really sound more like a broken record. If you can't decipher the message you ask since your RAM is too low. Let me help you comprehend it. When next you vote, don't thumb print cox of rice and #500, vote cox the person is a technocrat not just a politician whose best tool is deceit.
Thank me later.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

You really sound more like a broken record. If you can't decipher the message you ask since your RAM is too low. Let me help you comprehend it. When next you vote, don't thumb print cox of rice and #500, vote cox the person is a technocrat not just a politician whose best tool is deceit.
Thank me later.
ewooo.... seems you need head check. mention a governor each from the 6zones that's not a technocrat before joining politics. you think people are dumb to vote for you just because you are Dangote, those that left their private institutions to join politics are getting elective post today. Better waka pass.
Ans this, is Udo Udoma a politician or technocrat? Is Soludo a politician or a technocrat? Give reasons for your answer and see how a different view will flaw your argument.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by stonemasonn: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sad It baffles me how oshiomhole became the governor of my state, the man is a criminal lipsrsealed
but you were not baffled how Lucky Igbinidion became governor.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by hausameat: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
maupe:
In between their laughter, they should put into cognizance the large numbers of Nigerians who spend hours at the fuel queues battling to purchase litres of adulterated fuel selling at 150 Naira a litre. Also, i went to the market yesterday and found out that a paint of garri now goes for 600 Naira.
fuel at N150? Where is that? I bought at N190. They are always laughing, full of over happiness while Nigerians are dying. I remember I read in N/L when a member said that from July this year, many Nigerian can barely eat. These over happy people are laughing.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by hausameat: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
DAVECENA:
I strongly believe there is hope at the end of the tunnel.Things are definitely going to change......its brotherDAVE on the net.
so people are still day dreaming? Abi na their non stop laughter dey deceive you?
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by hausameat: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
AdeniyiA:
it continually baffles me how & why our leaders laugh when we can hardly smile... angry
Don't be baffled, these live in a different world. While many Nigerians are groaning, suffering with all their BPs increasing, the leaders laughing 24 hours.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by diegwu01: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
maupe:
In between their laughter, they should put into cognizance the large numbers of Nigerians who spend hours at the fuel queues battling to purchase litres of adulterated fuel selling at 150 Naira a litre. Also, i went to the market yesterday and found out that a paint of garri now goes for 600 Naira.
there are no fuel queues anymore, Try anther line.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by diegwu01: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
hausameat:
fuel at N150? Where is that? I bought at N190. They are always laughing, full of over happiness while Nigerians are dying. [s]I remember I read in N/L when a member said that from July this year, many Nigerian can barely eat. These over happy people are laughing.[/s]
the NL prophet prophesied that Nigerians will barely eat from July, are you sure you re alright
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

ewooo.... seems you need head check. mention a governor each from the 6zones that's not a technocrat before joining politics. you think people are dumb to vote for you just because you are Dangote, those that left their private institutions to join politics are getting elective post today. Better waka pass.
Ans this, is Udo Udoma a politician or technocrat? Is Soludo a politician or a technocrat? Give reasons for your answer and see how a different view will flaw your argument.
Its like you need a good dictionary
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
diegwu01:
Come to Lagos na where you buy at #200
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
I no dey understand these yeye politicians.. watin dey always make dem laugh whenever dey r caption ?? they no even care if nigerians r suffering out there. dey just dey laugh anyhow... nah sango go strike all of una by God grace!
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by people3: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where is Gov. Fayose ? I will comment when I see him there ?
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
See as dey they open deir rotten teeth as if all is well....oshio baba is d only one feeling our pains.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Joseph4God(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
The cap suppose to be left sided for married man and right sided for unmarried man according to the Yoruba tradition.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by precious1967(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
i dont think ds people know what is going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by shine96: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
tantumergooo7, what makes Oshiomhole a criminal? You just open your dirty mouth and insult people?Na your yeye father be criminal
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by OsamaB: 4:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Oshiomole seems like the only one there for a meeting. The rest of them look like its a celebration of only God knows what

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Ghandi12: 5:21am On Apr 22, 2016
diegwu01:

Really? Do you get this information from all the 36 states because those of us on the street are still groaning?

These laughing leaders only demonstrate they don't really care about us. In speech and act they do not see us more than pawns. They have fuel we do not have, no power supply but they always have, our income has dropped while theirs remain untouchable, some of them collect fat salaries and pensions simultaneously.

Fela spoke about them and they are still here again...
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by phemmie06(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Only a greedy leaders will laugh when followers were not happy. I know some people will quote me wrong
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Topshow2010(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2016
maupe:

Haba,dis ur own lie na lele o.In as much d economic situation is not smiling for now its hasn't gotten to dt state o,Even in d capital city I stay(Osogbo) garri is stil selling b/w 350 & 400 and nt wat u stated.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by distilledwalex(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
That oshio baba head though...
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by emmayemi11: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Get your business, skill, talent or profession become more available, noticed and reachable for your services on http://serveetcons.com #serveetcons

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by Charly68: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
But the man has improved your lots in the state, do you prefer Lucky who did nothing for his 8 years tenure ? Haba ,let us appreciate the good deeds of others & forget sentiment. The man is trying despite reduction in federal Govt allocation.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos by alaskido(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
what are these thieves laughing about? Look at Oshimole like Agama lizard. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) / VAT, Electricity Tariff Hike: NLC Spoils For War / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.