Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members (639 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by vorigan: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
The Kaduna State Government on Thursday asked a Kaduna High Court to sentence 50 Shiite members to death for allegedly causing the death of a soldier.
The government had filed a five-count charge against the accused before Justice David Wyom.
It accused them of criminal conspiracy, unlawful assembly, culpable homicide, disturbance of public peace and wrongful restrain.
In the petition, the counsel to the government, Bayero Diri, said the offences are punishable under Sections 97, 221, 102, 106 and 225 of the Penal Code Law, Laws of Kaduna State 1991.
The government said the offence was committed between December 12 and 14, 2015 in Zaria.
It alleged that the suspects among other things shot dead Yakubu Dankaduna, a corporal of the Nigerian Army “with a gun when he alighted from the convoy to disperse the IMN members.“.
The prosecution told the court that they intend to present 39 witnesses.
The plea of the accused persons was not taken as the judge adjourned sitting till May 16.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) gathered that the 50 suspects were among the 265 persons currently in custody, who were arrested during the Shiites clash with the Army on Dec. 12 and Dec. 14, 2015.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/202213-kaduna-govt-seeks-death-sentence-50-shiite-members.html

lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44
Re: Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by IVORY2009(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
If true, Kaduna state is boko haram sponsor shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by AustineE1: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
....the impunity continues,a state that has never brought to book any of those who killed and maimed innocent minority christians and southerners during their usual annual ritual of sectarian crisis or implement any white paper report on previous crisis,has now woken up to reality.
This is simply so because the wahabbi/Sunni's are all hell bent on annihilating the Shittes.
This is what you get when your nation is involved in a proxy war between the corrupt oil sheiks of Saudi and the persian cabals in Iran.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am sharing a country with Vampires..

God, Allah, JUJU, anything.. Anyone.. Please save me from these vampires as country men..

May God bless #NnamdiKanu and punish Nigeria...

But the great citizen #NnamdiKanu was been unnecessarily polite when he called Nigeria a Zoo..
To me Zoo is far, far better than this hellhole called Nigeria..

You just killed hundreds of people just because of Allah.. No amount of pretence would convince any reasonable and unbiased mind otherwise..
Re: Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shittes are very peaceful and tolerant muslims but trust me if they start no one will be able to withstand it. What's with sunnis always attacking Shittes?
Re: Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members by PRXPERT: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
I am sharing a country with Vampires..

God, Allah, JUJU, anything.. Anyone.. Please save me from these vampires as country men..

May God bless #NnamdiKanu and punish Nigeria...

But the great citizen #NnamdiKanu was been unnecessarily polite when he called Nigeria a Zoo..
To me Zoo is far, far better than this hellhole called Nigeria..

You just killed hundreds of people just because of Allah.. No amount of pretence would convince any reasonable and unbiased mind otherwise..
preach preach!

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed,D’banj,Paul Artwright Attend Creative Industries Conference(pics / South East States Move To Stop Armed Fulani Herdsmen / Striking Examples Of How Fantastically Corrupt Is -reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.