Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

America's Samantha Powers Visits Nigeria, FGN Denies Currency Deal With China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America's Samantha Powers Visits Nigeria, FGN Denies Currency Deal With China (686 Views)

General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Mohammad Hamid Ansari Visits Nigeria With His Wife (Photos) / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America's Samantha Powers Visits Nigeria, FGN Denies Currency Deal With China by austinvsb1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria, you are in soup!! The Neocolonialists are bent on keeping you enslaved! A leader that has the interest of the nation at heart wants to set the country on the right part but the western powers are bent on holding the largest economy in Africa back and restricted to their control! Firm decisions and everyone's support is needed at this time to stand up to the west, otherwise, your generation and that of your children will pass and you'd still be queueing in droves at foreign embassies to escape the hardship of your HOME!

An excuse of chibok girls and boko haram (that has been decimated beyond recovery) was given, and few days after signing the landmark deal with China, Samantha power (US ambassador to the UN) visits Nigeria.. this is besides the western media backlash Nigeria has recieved in the last week!! Fishy? ABSOLUTELY!!

Now, according to some news I read this morning, the government after several statement and excitement in the country about the China deal, announces that it didn't sign a currency deal with china?? Mogbe!

Don't mind people like barcanista and Seun (nairaland owner) who have suddenly become 'Naira devaluation activists' following a deal that would ease several trading pressure off the Naira. I personally know how popular media owners and active participants are recruited by 'the powers that be' to push their interests. It's psychology combined with hypnotism to rid people off their rational thoughts.. Unfortunately, this thing works if unchecked by people with equal talent/powers (story for another day)

I wouldn't know how far the government has surged with the reversal of the China deal but I will beg them to stick to their guns in the interest of the nation and the utmost fear of God. IMF and their programs have never worked for the betterment of our country. Forget corrupt leaders, they are all over the world.. the policies that they have proposed have weakened us from the giants we used to be to a country Ghana can now spit at.

If need be, solidarity matches should be conducted round the country in support of this one disciplined president and his deputy that are absolutely focused on waking the giant in Nigeria up!!

Nigerians wake up! KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMIES ARE!!!
Re: America's Samantha Powers Visits Nigeria, FGN Denies Currency Deal With China by jameseva: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have every reason to believe the china deal is still on until an official report from the presidency says otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Throws Saraki’ S Lawyer Out Of Tribunal For ‘ Talking Back ’ / CBNGATE:How CBN exceeded approved waiver to employ Buhari, Minister Relatives / Osinbajo Says FG To Begin Payment Of N5k To The Poor Once The Budget Is Signed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.