Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? (8060 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? by jimuchy: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
nna men the girl Bleep up big time
Re: Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? by Emrys(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
She's a big mistake that will not only affect dbanj has a brand but also the nigerian educational system, the girl is in the university rite
Re: Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? by lucillia90: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
You guys shldn't make me Laff

Shes very lively though but her English can not be managed,

Even a kindergaten baby can speak better english than she

so plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? by aktheuite(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2009
She definitely is not the Koko mansion's biggest mistake. In fact, she is the one that kept the show alive and kicking. After the Facebook video, there was a huge upsurge of interest in mansion in my uni. Before the video, no one watched it; but after the video, it became the talk of the school(and the wider Nigeria as well). So it wasn't a mistake, it was a masterstroke wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Janemena Leaked Video - Janemena Latest Video / NTA Presenter Abdulrasaq Aremu Gawat Found In Ibadan / Where Can I Download Game Of Thrones Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.