Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah (13172 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Senate Withdraws Social Media bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Profwriter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
osabuohein:
Why are they hell-bent on introducing this bill? Is there something this senator doesn't want Nigerians to know.

nigeria enjoy the change you voted for. Now we know the most cueless goverment inthe history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by pheesayor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki will not give up easily, that bill will never scale through no matter the number of times it is reintroduced

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by possibilita(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lemme check d list 4 this Bala guy number and semd him d insult of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Profwriter:

nigeria enjoy the change you voted for. Now we know the most cueless goverment inthe history of Nigeria
I've never voted in any election cos I've always seen them to be irrelevant.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by grbgrb4(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bala should go to hell...they want to keep us mute...them no fit,or is it by force to love your chain?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by anonimi: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:
It was only a matter of time before Bubu reintroduce an upgrade of his infamous decree4 of 1984.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
I remember saying same fin this morning when someone came up wiith a blogging association suggestion for 9ja...Now we will have automatic one grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by olajide8(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
People of this great country, it time to learn how to the the power of recall- that's all

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by prinsam30: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
all these bills will not stop the inflation rate in the market or make fuel available in the filling station

FG pls do the needful before I consult the gods on ur matter oooi

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by jadakiss213(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
dgr8truth:
We now have a very cogent reason to blast senator Bala Na'Allah.

Here is his number 08027609999 as revelled by SR. We need to talk common sense into his skull.
u wey nor sabi ordinary "spelling",wetin u wan tell the guy Revelled ko,reveal ni..lol
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by letsbet(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
maupe:
Buhari is not the Nigerian Senate
that's wat they want you to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Dimejidude(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ohammadike:
angry

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/723193801272004610

There is no problem.Can you take this a step further by posting his mobile number here.Let us treat him to sumptous phone calls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Mendelssohn(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:

It's been historically proven Bubu hates criticism.
It would be too obvious if Bubu does it himself, the man who proposed the bill is working in tandem with the govt.

Eyin people yi, e maa ronu bi eniti o ni laakaye ati opolo to peye. Nitori Olorun ni mo be yin. E je ki oro ti on ti enu yin jade maa mu ogbon wa. Ore mi atata, oro omugo gbaa lo so l'enu yi, o si se pataki ki o se atunse si oro ara a re.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by precious1967(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
these jobless senators sha, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by engrchykae(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
osabuohein:
Why are they hell-bent on introducing this bill? Is there something this senator doesn't want Nigerians to know.
whoever is proposing this bill is living in wonderland, even abacha and buhari military juntas never achieved it.
If this government further pushes for the implementation of this draconian bill,let me comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have no fear. Bring it on you useless old men!
Time to cut down the number of netpreneurs. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Splinz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just what the hell is wrong with that bastard called Bala whatever! Since he's too dumb to know pressing issues affecting Nigerians, I'll advice him to stop introducing silly bills in that senate. Useless set of leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by ajebuter(f): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thunder fire that senator Na' mugu for that.

Yes, and you can take that to the bank..

His people are impoverished and living in penury and all he could think of is social media bill?!

God punish him a million times a second..

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by EmekaBlue(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dictatorship...We knw is d duara man passing it with style using his allies as we dey democrazy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by femikay149(m): 12:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Ve already sent my objection to sen bala

Yet to deliver

Hope he never change his no
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

It would be too obvious if Bubu does it himself, the man who proposed the bill is working in tandem with the govt.
The same social media that is working--- despite his media staff's occasional blunders---- to his advantage?

Sometimes you need to try to be fair.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by vikeyz(m): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2016
What a waste of time cry

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Manchelsea(m): 2:03am On Apr 22, 2016
U done minute.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by donodion(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

[s]
TippyTop:

[/s]
TippyTop:

Rubbish!!!.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by melachima(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2016
abeggy, mak una tell dat caveman wer d farthest cave dey.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by tit(f): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2016
dgr8truth:

Here is his number 08027609999 as revealed by SR. We need to talk common sense into his skull.

i just called the mumu.
he must have switched off

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by afrika(f): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
Since APC came into our lives our lives have never remained the same....diaris God o!

With regrets, if not for poverty and greed that do not allow the youths to drop ethnic and religious sentiments to bow one out of office. Our lives have changed seriously like prisoners in their own country ....APC chanji

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by amtaken(f): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
APC is dead and gone to it's grave,

Hmnnnn haaaaa gone to it's grave.

They planted an apple tree over it's head, Hmnnn haaa over it's head.

#singing.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by banme1(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Bala is a useless man

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by omojeesu(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Corrupt people with corrupt minds! God knows your agenda: ethnic, religious, political, economic, whatever. HE will catch you in your craftiness and deliver the people.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by lordthree(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
dgr8truth:

Here is his number 08027609999 as revealed by SR. We need to talk common sense into his skull.

You are right

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah by Obiwiz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
This was my major concern against the apc people whilst they were still campaigning last year. I said they looked like a threat to our liberty and hence, our democracy. It's been unfolding gradually since d inception of the regime, now it's about to go full-time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.