Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails (27439 Views)

See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by stainlex(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Cut lime and wear it on it 24/7 like a ring. Works like magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Pls go to the chemist store or an online order for ZIKA CLEASR. that is the solution
Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by cowgirl9090: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2016
ajibsca:
Whitlow fingers can be the same again. I had about 2 on different fingers while growing up . After they dried up ... without applying nothing ... I was able to use blade to GRADUALLY cut the nails until there was no nails and I then had to have it grow again all from the scratch. If you can do that GRADUALLY, it MIGHT become normal again. Just a suggestion not compulsory. Only talking from experience. I was only able to do this after the whitlow dried out not before.

Alright .
Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by obihaip(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
go to an LPG plant and tell them to open a pressurize gas on it, it will freeze the finger although it is painful just do it for a week the skin will dry and fall off and the finger will shrink and fall out for a new one to grow
Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by knowledge4(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
veekid:
soak it inside acid

Acid?
Which kind of acid?
Re: How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails by CashNaira96: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
MurderX:
Start using ketocanazo tablets and an anti fungal gel. It worked for me.

This worked for me too, had a bad finger for over 20yrs and that drug solved it in 2 months. Also start dipping your finger in dettol every morning for about 10 - 15mins. You will give the testimony very soon.

Fungal infections can stay for a lifetime but they dont like that drug at all.
please will the bad finger come off b4 another starts growing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / NAFDAC To Test Indomie Noodles, Says Importation Already Banned / Mental Disorders You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.