Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Does Sleeping With Boxers Have Any Health Complication? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Sleeping With Boxers Have Any Health Complication? (429 Views)

How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? / 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Sleeping With Boxers Have Any Health Complication? by Bintus2much(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello People,

I read somewhere online that it's not ideal for men to sleep with Boxers as it impacts negatively on the production of sperm. Are there medical people here who can throw more light on this?

As a guy, are you comfortable with this idea and would you adhere to it?

Thanks for your comments in anticipation.
Re: Does Sleeping With Boxers Have Any Health Complication? by Ayatul(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
As far as I am concern, I have never read or hear of such. In my head right now am trying to explain how fabric materials affect production of sperm. Its actually base less. I sleep comfortably well with my boxers on. Don't be deceived. If anyone has evidence, you can tell them to present it as a journals to the World Science Society. It will be accessed by appropriate authority. Tanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys / Ulcer Natural 7 Days Cure. / Diabetes Cure Finally Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.