Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator (38605 Views)

Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Ohammadike:
Saraki is melting like a cube of sugar placed in water
*In shao Khans voice* "His goose is cooked"!
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by akp202(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Saraki charges sef fit charge phone,
If dis man escape jail,
Na the 8th wonder of the world go be dat.
let me get my phone cos it's already flat... Pls do I need to come with charger or his charges got chargers as well?
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by fejicruz(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
The current from the charge go blow phone o. Na car battery this charge dey appropriate for

hungryboy:
Saraki charges sef
fit charge phone,
If dis man escape jail,

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by menxer: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
allycat:
Do you declare a leasehold as your property? If I lease a property it is not mine to declare, same as if I rent a property. So putting that he didn't declare a leasehold without the number of years the lease is for is making the whole thing look more like a desperate attempt to nail him at all costs.

did you read "He was said to have acquired the property in December 12, 1996 through his company, Skyview Properties Limited from First Finance trust Limited" ?
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by CaptainCodes(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2016
It's a pity to see some people still write this case as witch hunt. How? I and my VP declared our assets, now your turn, drama starts.
You are taken to court for justice, the right way...and some people shout injustice and witch-hunt.
How? How?. The previous president with all his antecedents is still living large, I haven't gotten him, this is someone in my box, yet you shout witch hunt.

Really? What is going on in this country
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Ndukwe007(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
the issue is that ,did he receive salary after he left office? if he's he should dance to the music.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Ndukwe007(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2016
CaptainCodes:
It's a pity to see some people still write this case as witch hunt. How? I and my VP declared our assets, now your turn, drama starts.
You are taken to court for justice, the right way...and some people shout injustice and witch-hunt.
How? How?. The previous president with all his antecedents is still living large, I haven't gotten him, this is someone in my box, yet you shout witch hunt.

Really? What is going on in this country
a lot of people are also beneficiaries of his loot. so they will never see reason.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by fejicruz(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2016
I hope that oil is $100 per barrel o
Reekadict04:
[size=20pt]The way Saraki is going down....

I hope He will find Oil soon shocked [/size]
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by fejicruz(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2016
100,000 megawatts. Na for Fashola to connect the national electricity grid. Na constant power supply we go start to get.

Esiturua:
dis 1 get power.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by HzRF(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2016
gunther6:

Nigeria will be blessed when the SP is a common thief ... Sebi you are Caucasian now... Nkpi

Atleast the common thief won't wait for instructions from outsiders
Better than having a puppet who is also a thief as SP
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by amikeem(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2016
with all these charges my battery is full already[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by hamdallah4u: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2016
This issue is becoming interesting.....I look forward to a satisfying end.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by ZionJay(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Joel3:
witch hunt

See your head sad no be only witch hunt na wizard chase
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
HzRF:

But if we youths think in this direction

Saraki is corrupt and he must be jailed so that apc can replace him with a puppet then our future will be brighter than halogen?

Mcheew

Everyone agrees that Saraki is corrupt but their argument is that is he the only one?
If we reason that way, then we should let any criminal that is caught go... Cause obviously, they're not the only one too.

I don't care would replaces Saraki
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by makabulchi(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Saraki charges sef fit charge phone,
If dis man escape jail,
A wise man once said "money Never goes 2 jail" I hope he's wrong.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by phrida(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2016
They should just put Saraki behind bars and face something more important. Nigeria needs urgent attention than this Saraki issues.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Tarzaa(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki, why not resign as senate president and have time for yourself with regards to this case? You make headlines everyday!
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Wazobia12(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
udatso:

I don't care about witches. ...neither should you. ....or wait oooo... ...are you in love with witches?

I say we take down any witch guilty of sorcery
#whatyasay

Am sure he is saying save the witch he likes and kill the ine he hates first. A witch is a witch in other to finish dem u must start from somewhere okwiaya start from saraki others will follow shikina.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Deen77: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Why is FG so desperate? Desperation that will make fools out of them. One man with God is a majority, and Saraki is a man with God. Take it or leave it, God made that man Senate President. Oro Buhari ti fe di aseju ni baba ase te.

You most be dreaming, God on Saraki side?, do you understand the prayers of millions in Kwara without salary for 5 months. Young and Old, boys and girls even kid's sucking breast without rich milk.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by allycat: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
menxer:

did you read "He was said to have acquired the property in December 12, 1996 through his company, Skyview Properties Limited from First Finance trust Limited" ?

The other additional charge is that Saraki failed to declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau on assumption of office as Governor of Kwara State in 2003, his leasehold interest leasehold in the property at 42, Remi Fani Kayode Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

That he aquired a leasehold does not make him the owner of the property. As a civil servant in Lagos State I declared my properties with CCB and we were asked for properties we owned, not leased or rented.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Charly68: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
The federal Govt seems to be more angry with the way the man's lawyer are trying to complicate the matter at the tribunal,looking for every available means to extricate their client...So here comes the mighty federal harmmer saying if you taker me,I will dabor u ..This is additional six inches nail.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by alaskido(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Chai, I pity this man o. He is completely finished. I do not know what these rich people are still looking for in government. After all he is from a very rich background. Just go into business like Aliko Dangote and forget about this dirty politics. See where it has landed you now. tongue
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
XueRengui:
Handy distraction from the bad state of the economy.
Not holding brief for saraki though...

Amendment galore !
If he scales this one, they will amend the charge again. angry sad
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by ArewaWarrior: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN!!!!
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by udatso: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Wazobia12:

Am sure he is saying save the witch he likes and kill the ine he hates first. A witch is a witch in other to finish dem u must start from somewhere okwiaya start from saraki others will follow shikina.
You might not be far from the truth
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by knowledge4(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
If while he was a senator, he continued to earn Governor's salary after his term as governor expired, who was making the payments to him?
I do not understand this country and the kind of beings inhabiting it?
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Hasjam(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't think his bowing out and leaving the seat of the SP will make the Court to quash all the charges against him. So, either way, he's going to pay for his crimes, if found guilty by the Court..
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by gaddy00: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
NA HIM PAY EMSELF??
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by zomby(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki: just simply greedy.
He reminds me of a dirty farm pig.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by mercyville: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
gaddy00:
NA HIM PAY EMSELF??
WETIN CONCERN YOU?
UNA TOO DEY FIND WAHALA FOR UNA NECK.
Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by Vince77(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
SmartMugu:

Don't commit suicide yet. All will be well.
Nah... I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator by hungryboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
scribble:

whats your email, wanna discuss something with you.
mmammaebamma@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.