Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Modelling Agency - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Modelling Agency (1779 Views)

Former Miss Kogi "Queen Sarah Yusuf" Launches Modelling Agency . / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / The Best Modelling Agency In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modelling Agency by yicob(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2006
HI FOLKS,

AM THINKING OF SETTING UP A MODELLING AGENCY IN NIGERIA BUT PRESENTLY I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. CAN ANY ONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS ISSUE. AS IN HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, THE BETTER SIDES OF IT AND THE WORSE SIDES. AND THE TYPE OF MODELLING THAT IS COOL. AS IN FASHIONING, ADVERTS, ETC.

ASTA LAVISTA!
Re: Modelling Agency by stpaulmode(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
I could give basics if you want me to, Modelling Agency is a very fun know, handling Models and other things involve it is a koool Job if only you have the time , if you want me to give you all it takes hoolla @ me stpaulmodel@yahoo.com
or chat with me here on yahoo paulonline4all
Stpaul

Re: Modelling Agency by yicob(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2006
paul why dont you just post the steps here for the benefit of others.

thanks.
Re: Modelling Agency by yebarbie(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2006
Hi Yicob. how come you want to go into a kind of business you know almost nithing about? it is not that advisable to go into it because you heard it is lucrative rather this line of business requires you to have o flair for it . please don't get me wrong am not trying to be a wet blanket am just trying to help.Wishing you all the best.
Re: Modelling Agency by jammin(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2006
Re: Modelling Agency by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2012
ModelsHQ is recruiting new models for an international fashion and style magazine. To participate, please call +2348023449573 or email gidilinks@yahoo.com Requirements: You must be between the ages of 18 and 26 and at least 5ft 6 inches tall.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo men and Safari / Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Your Clothes Look Cheap / Cotton Yarn Knitting In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.