Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest (39260 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by NobleAky(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why do i just feel happy anytime i see the picture of this man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
He still managed to look clueless like say he no even understand what the man is saying, he would just be nodding like a red neck lizard

This Jonathan was dey use elbow dey tap current from the girl, the girl come dey use style turn away

Odechukwu Retardeen How is Otuoke by the way
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by laprince(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by SammyJac(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
I see
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by argob44(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
I miss Gej o.... Who missed him too?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by rileydaddy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
i luv this man.god plz i wanana b lyk him.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by emmykk(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]both goodluck and bubu na the same thing. But goodluck don enter quarter final for europa league, while bubu don reach semi final for champions league to dey do mumu things. sad sad [/size]

bros permit me to say that you are mad

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by gretblue: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
lifezone247:
she don't want to be branded as patience. grin
*She does not
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by hobermener: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
argob44:
I miss Gej o.... Who missed him too?
I love your bust #nooffence kiss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by gimbayaro(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
shashasha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by TheFreeOne: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
He keeps soaring like an eagle whilst his haters continue hating in their self imposed change CHAINS.

GEJ and his foundation.... going places and there's nothing haters can do about it.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by tempex88(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Nigeria will canonize you in future. They were in a hurry to see you leave as if Aso rock was their father heritage, in their 'bad bele' politics, they did not remember to define the change they wanted and, they got the change they never bargained for! No amount of hatred will change the sweetness of honey. Keep enjoying your deserved life in 'retirement' Sir.

Someday in d nearest future, our youths will stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by prinsam30: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
how this news go take help Nigeria economy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by robosky02(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
wise men still have life in them even after office

they don't seat down to count cows....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by juman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
He is also a billionaire in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by rileydaddy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
IF YOU ARE HATING ON JONA KISS MY ASS AND GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CAR,MY MAN THE ENJOY IN SELF,CARRY ON MY EX HUMBLE AND GENTLE PRISEDENT U DESERVE IT ALL MAY GOD BLESSE YOU THE MORE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by spencekat(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
No mind zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:
Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian state.

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected again

Useless drunkard

Jona the ogogoro lord will be canonized in Kuje prisons in your life time
U,UR FAMILY AND LIENAGE WILL AND CAN NEVER BE POPULER OR INFLUENTIAL LIKE THIS USELESS DRUNKARD.OGA STOP THIS HATE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by GWMI(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Even if you don't like the PDPor GEJ, this man is 100%+ better than Your wicked Buhari.Sometimes i wonder where many of you have hidden you heart that you have no good heart.I repeat my self Gej is far better than Buhari.If not a for anything, for the availability of Fuel.Any where you are sir i respect your love for Nigeria.I really, really love you Gej.Thanks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Saturn213: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
U,UR FAMILY AND LIENAGE WILL AND CAN NEVER BE POPULER OR INFLUENTIAL LIKE THIS USELESS DRUNKARD.OGA STOP THIS HATE.

Just imagine the effrontery! Murdering the English language in an attempt to worship a man that does not care about your pathetic existence.

It is apparent from your post that you have not achieved much in your life which is why you are quick to celebrate a failure.

Your parents have wasted every Kobo spent on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:
Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian state.

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected again

Useless drunkard

Continue abusing a man greater than all the males in your lineage both dead, living and unborn!

Shebi efcc say dey go arrest am...why hasn't he been arrested?

You will soon die of frustration o

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Orikinla(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
zone20:
chilling man.. why is ur wife?
. Can anyone remember the last time GEJ was seen with his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan? grin . Power has changed hands. So her gidi blues don change.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by udy4real(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected agai

n

Useless drunkard

Na u go first jona enter kuje,trust me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by AbrahamLincoln(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
zone20:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday met with Mr. Andrew Forrest, founder of The Walk Free Foundation, the world's preeminent anti Modern slavery body, in New Jersey. Mr. Forrest is an Australian billionaire and mining tycoon, and has pledged to give half his fortune to charity.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-goodluck-jonathan-meets-australian-billionaire-andrew-forrest/

The meeting is Goodluck's Foundation liaising with Forrest's to fight slavery and spread liberty across the world especially in Africa.

We don't just enjoy the pictures only, we love the story also.

#You_Welcomed

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by fritiyo: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

na u get sense pass d man way him wan defraud?

e pain u wella

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by itstpia8: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Stellamariss(f): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

stupid comment ever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Iam2awesome(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

Saturn213, have you eaten?

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Wesely01(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
zone20:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday met with Mr. Andrew Forrest, founder of The Walk Free Foundation, the world's preeminent anti Modern slavery body, in New Jersey. Mr. Forrest is an Australian billionaire and mining tycoon, and has pledged to give half his fortune to charity.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-goodluck-jonathan-meets-australian-billionaire-andrew-forrest/

Nice shoes on them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by SycophanticGoat: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saturn213:
Uselss Ogogoro drinking fool

He's a zillion times better than that senseless, useless, brainless, heartless, mannerless, visionless, clueless, directionless, headless, demonic, idiotic, tribalistic, vindictive, bigoted, foolish and stewpid dullard presently misruling the country (from foreign countries rather than Aso Rock) like he's playing video games. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Saturn213: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

[s]He's a zillion times better than that senseless, useless, brainless, heartless, mannerless, visionless, clueless, directionless, headless, demonic, idiotic, tribalistic, vindictive, bigoted, foolish and stewpid dullard presently handling the affairs of the country (from foreign countries rather than Aso Rock) like he's playing video games. [/s]undecided

Another Ipobic being

grin grin grin

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Saturn213: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Iam2awesome:

Saturn213, have you eaten?

Yes oooo

Has your father eaten in the last 2 days?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.