Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest (39233 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by alaskido(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
I do not know why people hate Jonathan. This man has done nothing. The only sin he committed was that he had thieves working under him. Even in Buharis present government there are thieves working under him. So please free this man called GEJ. He is not the worst President Nigeria has had. He did not steal as much as Babangida, Obasanjo, Abacha, Abdulsalam. How many times have you all criticised these retired President. Every time GEJ appears on the news haters will attack him. Na wa for Nigerians o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by sylvarian2002: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:
Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian state.

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected again

Useless drunkard

Jona the ogogoro lord will be canonized in Kuje prisons in your life time
Saturn 213 how many likes did u get from your post. Fallacious u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
sleeping Jonah is here again...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by engrchykae(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

Yea, it will, at some time when you either progress with executed positive ideas or retard with your hatred.
I bet you everybody will start being positive as if it's a new Christian church introduced in the old times.
We'll get there, slowly but surely.

my dear,there is too much hate and misdirected anger in nigerians.
With this level of animosity,conflict or war will spell hell if it ever happen to nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by slysteel: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kids everywhere on nairaland, seun pls open kiddies forum.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by engrchykae(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
alaskido:
I do not know why people hate Jonathan. This man has done nothing. The only sin he committed was that he had thieves working under him. Even in Buharis present government there are thieves working under him. So please free this man called GEJ. He is not the worst President Nigeria has had. He did not steal as much as Babangida, Obasanjo, Abacha, Abdulsalam. How many times have you all criticised these retired President. Every time GEJ appears on the news haters will attack him. Na wa for Nigerians o.
u are on point,i believe that the reason why people in the village do not make progress is due to so much negative energy in form of evil thoughts and hateful wishes dominating their airspace unlike the cities where people look out for how to succeed.
Every week in the western world,people make themselves happy in the stadium either in wrestling or football and the likes and as a result,there is positive thoughts dominating their airspace and by extension,their lives.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin My presidentgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.