Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened (1015 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes / I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by ajealadick(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Of late Senator Ben Murray Bruce of Bayelsa state has been an over the social media criticising the president and his party even t the slightest opportunity. But little wonder when I queriedwhat Senator Bruce was doing when he tweeted that he was not aware of the motion by the Senate to buy or order for the controversial SUVs currently getting the masses angry. All the senator who couldn't take a little jab in spite of all the heavy punches he'd been giving we to block me from his twitter handle. I have also decided to get into that his sacred handle with another account. He must not trying to be playing a double faced masquerade.

Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by DaBullIT(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2016
If you showed us the tweet you directed to him before he blocked you , your story would be more credible

with enough evidence, it's easy to show the world and Nigerians in general that Mr common sense does not actually have sense

4 Likes

Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by rifasenate11(m): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2016
i think Common Sense is overemphasized..
Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by maryjan8(f): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Just common sense
Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by Histrings08(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Pfft
Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by NaijaFutbol: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
ajealadick:
Of late Senator Ben Murray Bruce of Bayelsa state has been an over the social media criticising the president and his party even t the slightest opportunity. But little wonder when I queriedwhat Senator Bruce was doing when he tweeted that he was not aware of the motion by the Senate to buy or order for the controversial SUVs currently getting the masses angry. All the senator who couldn't take a little jab in spite of all the heavy punches he'd been giving we to block me from his twitter handle. I have also decided to get into that his sacred handle with another account. He must not trying to be playing a double faced masquerade.

If you don't want to be blocked, go back to school and complete your English lessons.

I am sure you are scared of showing the snapshot of your tweet that got you blocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by casttlebarbz(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Let me relax here
Re: I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened by ckmayoca: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Go and report the blockage to ur parents and not nairalanders dude.
Do u expect us to lash him for you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Photos Of The Suicide Bomber That Died 2day Near A Mosque In Maiduguri / Jonathan’s Youwin Programme Is The Best I Have Seen So Far – Chris Blattman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.